If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- * Everyone calls me Rissa...except Alan and Joe.
* I am trying to finish my degree in English at UMASS Lowell.
*I hate hospitals. I can't be in one for more than five minutes without wanting to cry.
*I am scared to death of airplanes, but I love to travel.
*When I meet someone I am automatically their friend until they give me a reason not to be.
*I'm slowly learning to play the guitar, and I can play the piano fairly well if prompted.
*I have two tattoos...and counting.
* I love laughing until my sides hurt, and telling jokes.
*I can be coerced into doing practically anything for a slice of my grandmother's homemade apple cobbler...best thing in the world.
* I read...a LOT.
* I've always wanted to join the Peace Corps, but for some reason I haven't gotten around to it yet...
* I'm a perfectionist in almost everything I do. (I'm working on it)
*When I'm bored out of my mind I like to write and watch old movies.
* I sing. All the time. Can't help myself ;
- OneRepublic, Journey, Kings of Leon, Safety Suit, Amy Whinehouse, Alicia Keys, Leona Lewis, Three Days Grace, Westlife, Feist, Paramore, Within Temptation, Evanescence, 30 Seconds to Mars, Jonas Brothers, Backstreet Boys, A Fine Frenzy, Esterlyn, Bryan Adams, Daughtry, Duffy, Goo Goo Dolls, Fleetwood Mac, Fuel, Leona Lewis, Plumb, Sarah McLachlan, Hayley Westenra, Jeremy Camp, Josh Groban, Karmina. I also like a lot of instrumental stuff. Pretty much everything I can get my hands on.
- Films and TV
- Pride and Prejudice, Boondock Saints, Angels and Demons, Star Trek, Pirates of the Caribbean, Pulp Fiction, Benny and Joon, Gone With The Wind, Singin' In the Rain, anything with Cary Grant, Errol Flynn or Vivien Leigh... depends on my mood. I started watching Lost a few weeks ago, and haven't been able to stop. I love it.
- Scared Of
- Death...everything else is just an annoyance...like spiders. Anything creepy crawly...squished.
- Happiest When
- I'm with family and friends. Doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing, as long as I have people I love with me....but drinking, shopping, going to the movies, bonfires, road trips. I love just getting out and having fun.
- I read everything I can get my hands on, it's my favorite thing to do when I have time to myself. Poetry, biography(depends who it is) you name it. Pride and Prejudice is my absolute favorite. I also love Diana Gabaldon, Sara Donati, Dan Brown, Karen Marie Moning, and Deanna Raybourn.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
0 Comments 213 weeks
I would never lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation.”
They say when you talk to God it's prayer. But when God talks to you, it's schizophrenia.
0 Comments 261 weeks
Some say Love, it is a river
That drowns the tender reed.
Some say Love, it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed.
Some say Love, it is a hunger,
An endless aching need.
I say Love, it is a flower,
And you its only seed...
It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance.
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance.
It's the one who won't be taken
Who cannot seem to give.
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live...
When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that Love is only
For the lucky, and the strong
Just remember in the winter,
Far beneath the bitter snow...
Lies the seed, that with the sun's Love
In the spring, becomes the Rose.
1 Comment 262 weeks
close What will be the initial of your next boyfriend/girfriend
My result is: D
They will be kind caring and very nice to you. You are one lucky person.
how random are you?
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
See More Quizzes
- My Album (3)
- official Paramore
- official Coldplay
- official Justin Timberlake
- official Leona Lewis
- official MUSE
- official Alicia Keys
- official Westlife
- official 30 Seconds to Mars
- official OneRepublic
- official Within Temptation
- official Papa Roach
- official Fall Out Boy
- official Demi Lovato
- official Duffy
- official Jonas Brothers