If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Dáithí Is Dócha
- bandia na hainmheasarthachta
- Me, Myself, and I
- ॐ भूर्भुवः स्वः ।
तत् सवितुर्वरेण्यं ।
भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि ।
धियो यो नः प्रचोदयात् ॥
Genesis as it should be
In the beginning Gloria created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was nanti form, and void; and munge was upon the eke of the deep. And the fairy of Gloria trolled upon the eke of the aquas.
3 And Gloria cackled, Let there be sparkle: and there was sparkle.
4 And Gloria vardad the sparkle, that it was bona: and Gloria medzered the sparkle from the munge.
5 And Gloria screeched the sparkle journo, and the munge she screeched nochy. And the bijou nochy and the morning were the first journo.
- The Other Half Of Me
I wovers my husband!
- Chopin, Liszt, Skrjabin, Scarlatti, Bach, Beethoven, Dvorak, Kíla, Sheila Chandra, Faithless, Dresden Dolls, Bessie Smith, Bille Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Damian Rice, Lisa Hannigan, The Frames, The Knife, Lucia Comnes, Joni Mitchell, Nick Drake, John Denver, Massive Attack, Nina Simone, Rachmaninov, Clara Schumann, Ian Clarke, Arcadi Volodos, Jacqueline Dupré, Yann Tiersen, Trad Irish, Djembé, Grieg, Debussey, Fauré, RHCP, Muse, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Distillers, The Killers, Radiohead, Kasabian, Manu Chao, Rising Appalachia, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Enigma, The Moors, Bellx1. Nirvana, The Kills, Mano Negra, Akurat, HappySad, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Cranberries, Interpol, Deva Premal, Vampire Weekend, Artic Monkeys, The White Stripes, Franz Ferdinand, Alanis Morrisette, Tom Robinson, The Kinks, Bluegrass, The Beatles, The Pixies, Malvina Reynolds
- ★Obsessions of the week★
- An Ghaeilge agus a saol le teacht, bheith in ann litríocht a mhiondealú, smaointe ceolmhar atá agam féinig agus airgead... oh! agus leite.... conas san?
- ★My astrology★
- Sun Libra, Moon Taurus, Ascendant Gemini. I"ve got mars in Aries. Venus trine Uranus, Venus trine Saturn, Mars opposition Sun, Mars square Neptune, Mars square Uranus, Mars square Saturn, Mars sextile Jupiter, I"ve got Saturn in the 7th. Neptune in the 8th. Cardinal grand cross, Grand trine in Water. Moon in12th opposition Pluto
- ★Scared Of★
- An tseachtain seo, an Béarla acadúil, bochtaineacht, Seán Mac Mathúna, agus an poll im dhíon
- Breffni, Paul, Nicola, Susan, Gianma, Penny, Natasha, Inga, Sybille, Steve, Mary, Julie, John, Fergal, mummy, Paul, Sarah love em all!
- Sylvia Plath, Audrey Lorde, Lord Byron, Máirtín Ó Díreáin, Seamus Heaney, Gabriel Rosenstock.
- ★my motto★
- Ní maith an rud d'aigne bheith de shíor ar na brionglóidí agus faillí a dhéanamh sa bheatha.. Tá's agam go bhfuil sé i leabhar cáiliúil ach ní cuma liom!
close Video Box
Sviatoslav Richter plays Scriabin Etude Op. 8, No. 5 E major
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
I want cum all over me
It makes me soft
It moisturises the folicles
I smooth like baby
I shave you
While you dance
I am wet
The dog will never know we did it
we hid him in the fridge
We gattin on bottled water
holdin up a sieve
and puffin the rothmanns
couldn't get anything
so got high on blue
on a steel with a lolipop man
up in bay
near closeted arklow man (check gaydar)
Ennis man was american (he likes his panties)
WHY IS HE PRETTY
WE GIVE HIM NO WRONG
sucky sucky five dolla in the evening times
whyere did we all go wrong??
In arklow says Angus
My DADS are so far back in the closet they're in Narnia
I don no
burp says the fridge
faunie says hi
I don't know why I call him gerald
finest fillets of tuna
why not try?
pocahontas says yo from the hotel in bay
betty boop shoo doopy doop
shemales for all!
csi for my guy
maybe toni and guy
masticate my thigh
comments allow others to add rehabilitation centre
they never found his leg
through a slow vibrATIONM
this should be our song
don't feed the animal
pick a window build a bridge
I like it----when does tesco close?
4 Comments 362 weeks
Pretty this scene -
The street with the thatch and horse
Does so charm the soul, bewitch if you like.
As in the watchful eye of the gull. Where
Wave and cliff meet and sour.
The lenghty arms of the sea
Encapsulate the little cave in
Drafty sighs and sobs -
As a mother's pride lies limp.
But it hides its face among
The chewed stone of the bay -
The sea has had its feasts and wants more.
She devours rusted hull and pier, and
The lookout post stands skeletal:
Graffitied by time and the infirmity of an era.
She consumes -
Consumes the tower amongst the graves even.
Not directly, of course! But she wears a knowing smile.
She will. And all will go
To sink and sleep among the makerel.
And where would we be?
Without restoration of maiden day
And sand so sweet underfoot. Or
To walk with St. Declan on cliff cleft
With prayer. And so the eyes do
Seize this thought: solitary but tormenting.
That we let her wring and roar
So fierce. To cloud and clash
In a tumultuous cacophony; Pierce
The calm with a sterile sun
And the malady of our age. The
Turn of the wheel and the screech of the tonne.
And the grey gull does answer with
Agitated song - But won't stay to watch the massacre,
And is gone, gone.
March 3rd, 2006
★Thoughts from a glass box★
Slice and comes fast -
The waterfall of the let-go. The
Strong sting of pious beauty and chasm
Pools with nature, so
Perfect against the snow, as I
Wait for that release.
And words do not clot -
But spill faster like ants. As
Drones go up in alarm; Screaming,
Screaming the lament:
Isolated in this box of manics and crones.
Thoughts from a glass box -
Those things of profound silence; Reverberating
Like drums on dead ears - Deaf ears!
Which cup the mellifluous
Chalice-like, but drain it not.
Cowards all! And still buried here -
March 23rd, 2006
1 Comment 364 weeks
This is a very funny quiz.... Take it if u dare! Mwahahahaha!
1. What do u think caused your heterosexuality?
2.When and how did u first decide u were heterosexual?
3.Is it possible your heterosexuality is just a phase u may grow out of?
4.Is it possible your heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same sex?
5.If you've never slept with someone of the same sex, is it possible all u need is a good gay lover?
6.To whom have u disclosed your heterosexual tendencies? How did they react?
7.Why do u heterosexuals feel compelled to seduce others into your lifestyle?
8.Why do u insist on flaunting your heterosexuality? Can't u just be what u are and keep it quiet?
9.Would u want your children to be heterosexual, knowing the problems they'd face?
10.A majority of child molesters are heterosexual. Do u consider it safe to expose your children to heterosexual teachers?
11.With all the societal support marraige receives, the divorce rate is still spiralling. Why are there so few stable relationships among heterosexuals?
12.Why do heterosexuals place so much emphasis on sex?
13.Considering the menace of overpopulation, how could the human race survive if everyone was heterosexual like u?
14.Could u trust a heterosexual therapist to be objective? Don't u fear s/he might be inclined to influence u in the direction of his/her leanings?
15.How can u become a whole person if u limit yourself to compulsive, exclusive heterosexuality, and fail to develop your natural, healthy homosexual potential?
16.There seems to be very few happy heterosexuals. Techniques have been developed which might enable u to change if u really want to. Have u considered aversion therapy?
3 Comments 377 weeks