- Me, Myself, and I
- Hello my names Anna and I have 3 children Louise 21, Zoe 19 and James 16, he's the computer wizz lol, have a grandson called Gary he's a year and half, and he's just the apple of his grans eye lol, love him to bits, something to be said being a young gran, I see a lot of his grown up and have been about for some of his milestones which is really great. Well for all those that know me, my other grandchild arrived a lovely fine and healthy boy, baby Jack arrived on the 27th of april, and he is just as lovable as Gary, Gary doesn't like it when Jack cries, bless him, lol he cries as well.
- Easy listening music and relaxation
- Comedy, Horror
- Not the sporty type, only in the bedroom lol
- Scared Of
- Being all alone
- Happiest When
- I have my family around me, specially my grandsons Gary and Jack. Pigging out infront of a film lol
I like to thank everyone, for all your kind words, thoughts, text messages, cards, and for just being here for my family yesterday.
As most of you all know this time yesterday (25th April 2007) my children lost their father Philip, in a motoring accident, and this time tomorrow (27th April 2007) our second daughter, Zoe, brought our second grandson Jack,such a blessing he is, into the world. It was, what you would say, a bitter sweet time for us all. Makes you think a bit as well, even in our time of greive, life does go on, it really doesn't stop for anyone or anything, our eldest daughter got married what a hard, and happy time that day that brought us, watching our son James walking his sister up the aisle, (no one else could have walked in your shoe's but James that day Philip, he really did do you proud, and as for Louise she was just stunning, you would have had a sore face by the end of the day, because you would have had that big smile of yours on your face all day)
Even on are toughest days we do have to try and get on with live. (I look at what you have left me Philip, our 3 great kids, Louise, zoe and James, then our 2 lovely grandsons Gary, Jack, and wait for the arrival of Garys new brother or sister due in september)
Philip will never be to far away from us, all we have to do is look at his children and his childrens, childrens, he will always be by our sides and in our hearts
0 Comments 274 weeks
Those we love don't go away.
They walk beside us, watch us
and guide us through our day.
Remember I will always
love you, you are my life.
We may not always see
eye to eye in somethings we
say and do, tomorrow is going
to be a very hard day for everyone,
but the most important
thing in this world is that we are
always together. Love you all
0 Comments 274 weeks
A granda, a friend too,
this is the legacy we have from you
You taught us love and how to fight
you gave us strength, you gave us might
A stronger person would be hard to find
and in your heart, you were always kind
You fought for us all in one way or another,
not just as a granda not just as a friend
For all of us you gave your best,
now the time has come for you to rest
So go in peace, you've earned your sleep
your love in are hearts, we'll eternally keep
0 Comments 302 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Anna? 9 Taken
- boy, 7lbs5 16th april
- girl, 7lbs2 17th april
- boy, 7lb5 21st april
- girl, 7lb1 28th april
- boy 6lb15 23rd april