If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Keep the drinking age down to 18
- Don't raise it to 21!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- The British Houses of Parliament are currently debating a change in the law governing the sale and consumption of alcohol. The proposition is to raise the drinking age from 18 to 21!
Many feel this decision would be completely unfair, and while failing to deal with the actual problem of under age drinking, would have the effect of causing more problems for those aged between 18 and 21.
How can it be argued that a person aged 18 is old enogh to Smoke, Parent a child, pay every enforced tax in the country, own a gun or bladed weapon, sign away their rights to the army and drive a car/motorbike, yet they are not old enough to buy their own alcohol.
The governments reasoning is: 'The UK has one of the worst problems in Europe with a fifth of children aged 11 to 15 drinking at least once a week.'
So 18-21 year olds are being punished for 11-15 year olds drinking! wheres the fairness in that!
The aim of this group is to see how many people agree or disagree!
NO TO 21!!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. We have absolutely no idea where our purse is.. and for some reason, that's ok.
2. We believe that dancing with our arms overhead and wiggling our butts while yelling "WOO-HOO" is truly the sexiest dance move around.
3. We've suddenly decided that we want to kick someone's ass and honestly believe we could do it too.
4. In our last trip to pee, we realize that we now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess we started out as just 4 hours ago.
5. We drop our 3am submarine sandwich/pizza slice/poutine on the floor, pick it up and continue eating it like its nobody's business.
6.We start crying and declare to everyone we see, including people we barely know, that we love them SOOOO MUCH.
7. We get extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song comes on because "OH MY GOD, I LOVE THIS SONG!"
8. We're suddenly full of profound spiritual wisdom... and so is the geek next to us.
9. We don't see anything wrong with making out with profs/co-workers/boss
should they be around
10.The urge to take off articles of clothing, get up on the table or bar
and start to sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming to us.
11. Our eyes just won't seem to stay open by themselves, so we keep
them half closed and think it looks incredibly sexy.
12. We've suddenly taken up smoking and we believe we're really good at it
13. We yell at the bartender who we believe has cheated us by giving us just orange juice, but that's just because we can no longer taste the vodka.
14. We think we are in bed, but our pillow feels strangely like the floor.. or like the mop.
15. We start every conversation with a slurred "Don't take this the wrong way but..."
16. We fail to notice that the toilet lid is down before we sit on it.
17. Our hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.
18. We are tired, but we are troopers so instead of going home, we just sit on the floor wherever we are standing and take a quick nap.
19. We begin leaving the buttons open on our button fly jeans to cut down on the time we're in the bathroom away from our drink.
20. We take our shoes off because a) they're ridiculously impractical..but
soo beautiful! b) We believe it's the shoes' fault that we can't walk straight.
21. No matter what got broken, thrown up on, stolen, no matter who said what or who went home with whoever else - we ALWAYS call each other the next day.
0 Comments 287 weeks
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Donner Kebab? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to pee in this car park or on the side of the road.
10. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning
0 Comments 287 weeks