If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Sing...until your lungs give out.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Some day, I'm gonna be Missy Margera.
Similarities to Sylar can be dangerous.
Boys are for losers. I'm waiting for a man. Specifically, my own Rhett Butler, but let's not be too dramatic. ^.^
Your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear.
- The boys. The lumberjacks. The girls. The Germans. Forever and ever. When I grow up, I wanna be Pete Wentz.
- Don't judge The Ugly Truth until you have seen The Ugly Truth. You may discover it is, truthfully, rather spiffing.
- No, I won't apologise. I'm a Jasper Whitlock Hale girl. ^.^
- A Current Obsession
- Is Fuath Liom Thú | Agenda Suicide | Cancer Bats | Fame<Infamy | Wentz | This Ain't A Scene | Yellow jeans | Emilie Autumn | A certain wit | The impossibility of glow | Ashlee Simpson | Hail Destroyer | The Crew | The Core Triumvirate | Decode | Lestat de Lioncourt | Basterds, anyone? | Ambassador Spock | Treat Me Like Your Mother | Kimmy | Sex and the City | Barney Stinson | Fall Out Boy | Jack White | How I Met Your Mother | 4 hour TV marathons | Pop hooks | Leather jackets | Vraies amies | Detroit Rock City | Burlesque | MAC | Dita | Rose | Gilmore times | Tea | Peter Petrelli | Luke | Utter frustration | Sixteen Candles | Gone with the Wind | Rhett & Scarlett | Biking the bridge | The Dark Knight spotting in Chicago | A long night's journey into day
- Forthcoming Public Appearances?
- September 19th, Helsinki Nightwish & Apocalyptica. // October 10th, Amsterdam Epica record release show. // October 21st Green Day times! // October 25th The Bats as support \m/ // November 14th-15th WWE Smackdown! I love me some knickerín-clad soapstar wrestlers. // December 15th Placebo, Placebo, Placebo. <3
- Quote of the Minute
- "SUIT UP!"
- Good times...
- ...are made of Edward Cullen, great gigs, life-altering music, genial musicians, the bass guitar, wrestling, "fo' shizzle!", tea, Barney Stinson, l'amitié, and my only heroes: the Core Triumvirate.
close Video Box
Fall Out Boy - A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More "Touch Me": Closed Captioned, Long Version
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- A Test of your Gracie Knowledge (updated to include Acts of God etc.) 9 Taken
- The Within Temptation Quiz! 10 Taken
- How well do you know Grace? 13 Taken
- [General] Lyrics Quiz 7 Taken
...is coming to define 2009.
Félicitations to all!
0 Comments 221 weeks
Those Were The Days 2008...
1. Best friends? Fairybelle, KBF, Dee Dee, Cáitlín, Spiderogumi, Natisan, Elle of Jay and of course my beloved soeurs - actual and surrogate.
2. Lost any friends? Yes.
3. Gained any friends? Yes!
4. Met a new good friend? Sort of...
1. Went out of the country? Yes, moved, to boot.
2. Moved? Oui, en France.
3. New school? New university and it's a dump.
4. How many times on an airplane? A lot ... 10 times? Au moins.
1. Have you changed? Yes, and contrary to popular belief, not for the worst.
2. New look? Kinda.
3. Biggest conflict this year? The attack and subsequent implosion.
4. Most depressed time this year? November was a month of agony and ecstasy.
1. Did you fall in love? Nope.
2. Did you get heartbroken? Nope.
3. Who was your summer romance? Football.
1. Favourite season this year? Summer was great <3 and Christmas was amazing, if that counts!
2. Least favourite season this year? Autumn: Cuques, culture shock, etc. etc.
3. Good birthday? Yes! Fantastic birthday =]
1. Snuck out? Nope.
2. Met a person who will change your life? Perhaps...
3. Had a first something? Yes.
4. Liked someone who didn't like you? Hell yeah, same old.
5. Lost a family member? Yes. Two.
6. Got bad grades? Nope.
7. Done something you totally regret? Not so much any more.
In 2007 I...
 broke a promise.
 made a new best friend
 went behind your parents back
[x] disappointed someone close
 had a secret
[x] pretended to be happy
 kissed in the rain
 slept & or laid under the stars
 kept your new years resolution
[x] forgot your new years resolution
 met someone who changed your life
[xx] met one of your idols
[x] changed your outlook on life
[x] sat home all day doing nothing
 pretended to be sick
[x] left the country
 almost died
[x] given up something important to you
 lost something expensive
[x] learned something new about yourself
[x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
[x] made a change in your life
[x] found out who your true friends were
[x] met great people
[x] stayed up til sunrise
[x] cried over the silliest thing (they weren't silly to me...at the time.)
[x] was never home on weekends
 got into a car accident (almost, on New Year's Eve)
[x] had friends who were drifting away from you
 had a high phone bill
 wasted most of your money on food
 had a fist fight
[x] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
[x] saw a celebrity
[x] gotten sick
 liked more than 5 people at the same time
[x] became closer to a lot of people
1) What are your New Year’s resolutions?
(1) Lighten up,
(2) Keep the faith, and
(3) Remember that life's too short for that bullshit.
Also, when people are that determined to dig their own grave, leave them to it.
2) What do you hope to achieve? Further improve my French (improve my Gaeilge too, actually, such a handy language in a foreign country), round out the top 5, finish the work and be satisfied with it, cherish those important and build bridges over those who aren't, travel, and experience more moments that take my breath away.
0 Comments 235 weeks
A work in progress, and mostly an excuse to be writing something while I play "Disarm" in the background [again] before finally going to bed.
8am lectures piss me off.
"bleh I'm nervous lmfao. WHAT IF THERE'S NO PUUNNNKKK? I'll cry. srsly. I'll throw a huge fit. The last time I went to raw, I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE HIM HALF NAKED! gdi! He had his trunks on, his boots on, his shirt on and his title around his waist. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I paid to see him in his underwear, and I saw him throw whiskey in JBL's face.
On James Iha:
"Shush! He's an anime cartoon "
"Woo hoo! Richard Kruspe is not safe!"
"That's our bastard tour manager."
"We love, we hate, we die forever late
In this enigma's way."
"Oh really, well I happen to LOVE pie, Jamie Noble."
[Not recent but a classic]
"He's like a backseat driver...of life."
"Is cuma, like, ach cuir fucking ceist orm"
That makes me smile so much more than it should.
"OH MY GOD HE'S A NATIVE AMERICAN ELWIN"
"Could you imagine Liam with the headset, like swinging in his swivel chair and trying to sell people stuff and then if they asked him questions and instead of yes, he'd be all HELLLL YEAAHAAAAAHHHHHH"
[Laundry Boy: Bonsoir princesse]
"...il m'embête quand tu me l'appelle."
"If Gilles were a normal person, he would have just kept driving, we wouldn't have known it was him anyway!"
"Some people just have really stupid faces..."
["We're going to scare the shite out of those people in the room"] [pertaining to the hostel] "I'm gonna sneak into bed with them...naked...obviously...sure you couldn't be like that in a hostel, you know, 'I actually sleep naked, and I sleepwalk naked too, and I rape people'. You couldn't be like that."
"I'm thinking about yerman's tongue in the video...it's turning me on."
"If you want to be a Satanist in a quiet way, I say go for it!"
"Bonsoir les filles me, and I'll garrotte you"
"You're the normal one in this Triumvirate. I think Kim's weird in a very conventional way, and I'm just peculiar."
"I was going to do a blog of quotes from us watching The Tudors, you know, 'Jaysus!', 'Whoa', 'It's not her fault, YOU'VE got one too many X's!', 'BASTARD!', 'How dare he?!', 'He's pretty,' 'Yes he is,' 'Aww, I liked him,' 'I just don't want Anne to die...' 'It's historical fact!' 'Yeah but...', 'You should stick some of that lead from your mickey into your head,' [insert various remarks pertaining to how good JRM looks half naked]"
"CLAIRE O'GORMAN!!! I want you eating cream cakes, croissants, and McDonalds...SUPERSIZE IT!!!"
"Clearly bebo has become ebob, a PMS ridden hormone train....Hooray!!!!"
"I'd get into the leaba with him just to see what he'd do."
"Ah no....rape only hurts when you say no."
"I'm your lover; I'm your zero. I'm the face in your dreams of glass"
OK, a song lyric, but I just don't care.
0 Comments 243 weeks
- Life Thru A Lens. (16)
- Fear and Loathing in Fairyland (48)
- Epica | Le Rockstore, Montpellier | 12.11.08 (26)
- MCR @ Belfast, 17th November 2007 (48)
- Avenged Sevenfold | Ambassador Dublin | 01/02/08 (37)
- Northern Excursion (34)
- Randomness (48)
- Lyn-Z (34)
- The Dillinger Escape Plan & Stolen Babies 16/02/08 (26)
- My Heroes (32)
- Pixie Gates (32)
- My Favourite Films! (48)
- My Favourite Films Part 2! (48)
- Scotland! (18)
- Selected Fanclub Day Photos! (4)
- My Favourite Films Part 3 (12)