If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Me, Myself, and I
- <br/>Music and writing keep me stable because everyone knows how unstable life really is. Despite the imperfections, I really do have a beautiful life. I love to drink and party but I'm not a party animal or alcoholic. I've been a vegetarian for 8 years, which means I don't eat meat, chicken or fish, which a lot of people aren't clear on. I love dancing but hip hop is my least favorite type of music to dance to. I would really love to learn how to salsa.I am confident, intelligent, realistic, open-minded, and honest. I've come a long way to become those things. I love and admire writers, artists, and musicians. The people that I have come to call my friends, I value with all of my heart. I'll probably like you even if you don't like me because it wastes too much time and energy to hate someone. Introduce yourself. Teach me something new. Tell me something interesting. Enlighten me. I'm open to it.
- Simple Science, Radiohead, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Dredg, Thrice, Jimi Hendrix, Metallica, The Postal Service, The Mars Volta, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Thursday, At The Drive-In, Sparta, Chicago, Earth, Wind, and Fire, Oasis, Bob Marley and the Wailers, Duke Ellington, Charlie Parker, Miles Davis, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Queen
- Fight Club, Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Half Baked, Meet Joe Black, The Motorcycle Diaries, Man on Fire
- I'd Like to Meet
- Ppl who can teach me smth
- I love to read, write, listen to music, rock out at concerts, meet new people, learn something new, make someone laugh, sleep on the beach, scratch up my knees hiking, bruise my butt snowboarding, face my fear of heights, drink with good friends, drink with strangers, look at beautiful pieces of art, and above all I love life and all the experiences that come with it.
- Johnny Got His Gun, Catcher in the Rye, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Great Expectations, Fight Club, Lullaby .... my favorite style of writing is stream of conciousness
- Grey's Anatomy, Mind of Mencia, South Park, and anything good on the discovery channel or the food network
- Musicians and my parents
- My Album (1)