If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Zdenek Sam Simota
close About Me
- Official Zdenek Sam Simota Fan Club
- Me, Myself, and I
- Welcome to the Official Zdenek Sam Simota Fan Club
Zdenek Sam Simota was born on the 04th May 1985 and now lives in Babice, Czech Republic with his family.
The Former Reading Racer and Peterborough Panthers Elite League rider. Will be continuing to ride for AK Plzen in the Czech ExtraLeauge as well as the Polish Second Division League team Orzel Lodz. New for 2009, Sam has joined the Danish Team Brovst, this will be his first season in the Danish League and he hopes to use this opportunity to progress further in his career and gain experience with some fantastic international riders.
- A Czech Rap and Roll band, Peneri Strycka Homebye
- X Files
- Speedway and Ice Hockey
- Most embarrassing in Speedway moment
- I won all five of my races at a meeting in Czech, then I wreaked my bike doing a victory wheelie!!!
- Who was your idol when you were younger?
- Tony Richardsson
- Favourite English Speedway Track?
- Reading and Newport
- Gman Aka Adam G
- Alex Racing
- Andy Griffin
- Amanda Hutchings
- Helen Underwood
- Steve Dixon
- Wayne Cox
- Hayleigh V
- Chris Medrecki
- Daran Golding
- Jerran Hart
- Jodie Batres
- Joni Boes
- Beth Pasco
- Isabella Holt
- Reyna Stovall
- Duncan Ransom
- How well do you know Sam 11 Taken
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- AK Plzen & Czech Championships (34)
- Orzel Lodz & Polish Individual Championships (15)
- Brovst Speedway Club - Danish League (21)
- Simota Speedway Sponsors (16)
- ONLINE SHOP CATALOGUE (7)
- Reading End Of Era Event 2008 (5)
- Some of Sam's Fans & Friends (13)
- Crash In Hungary 2008 (12)
- Peterborough Panthers (20)
- Elite League Season 2007 (17)
- Spot the Face Competition 2007 (9)
- Starlight Children Foundation (11)