If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- jizz in my pants
can remember me
and only that I'm gone
Or you can cherish my memory
and let it live on
-* Gone But Never Forgotten-*
19th August 1988-17 June 2003
Kieran O' Sullivan
1st Febuary 1988-22nd May 2005
29th may 1987-17th july 2006
GOD LOVED YE SO MUCH,
SO YE COULDN'T STAY,
GOD LOVED YE SO MUCH,
SO HE TOOK YE AWAY.
rip fintan & killian
UNITED WE STAND
TOGETHER WE FALL
NO MAN IS LEFT BEHIND
"Either he's dead or my watch has stopped''
"this game is more rigged then italian soccer"
"bfff best fukin friends forever"
"hows you sack,I tink i popped 1,no dude your sack of weed"
- elliot minor, lost prophets, linkin park, chris brown, darren styles, you me at six, Panic! At The Disco o how i could go on and on and on
- black halk down, savin private ryan, scarface, 300, saints and soilders, all the saws, superbad, old skool, ankorman, well all will farrell films
- soccer, bball, hurlin, gaelic, COME ON CHELSEA
- Scared Of
- crashin god dam straights hey get the better of me
- Happiest When
- with the lads , driven and fukin about, IN SANTA PONSA
- new friends while away
- every 1 on lone ranger, all workers in bremenhaven at the refit,
, bremenhaven germany 31/09/07 to 10/12/07
- list of my cars past and present
- corsa 1l ,
corsa 1.6 ,
escort 1.6 coswort rep ,
gt turo starlet ,
golf 1.4 ,
bmw 325 i e30 ,
saxo 1.6 vts 16v ,
mark 2 ,
- Darragh O C
- David Farrell
- Alan O Driscoll
- Angie Ellen
- David Barnett
- John O'Regan
- Billy Boverly
- Kevin Holland
- Daniel O Callaghan
- Daniel Larry O'Regan
- Danielle Plunkett
- Aisling Kearney
- Aaron H
- Allison H
- Rachael Hickey
- Gillers Dizzle
- Aisling Lambert
- Eimear Collins
- Danielle Howard
- Jonathan Martin
- Kielan Burns
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2)Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor your on.
5) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say, "Hi Gregg. How's your day been"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it up,then scream,"That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk into the elevator and whenever anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
9) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they would like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Call out, "Group Hug!" and then enforce it.
17) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering,
1 Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
19) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall,without getting off.
20) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
21) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
22) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
23) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
24) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, "I have new socks on".
25) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
0 Comments 261 weeks
close LX World Cup Football
Record14 Wins - 1 Losses
Alan O Driscoll
Daniel O Callaghan