If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.

GLASchool..Chinese School

Become a Member

5 luv

  • Profile views: 739
  • Group created: December 2007
  • www.bebo.com/As-Alvl-c-skl
Official website:
http://www.glasgowchineseschool.org/...
Post a Comment:

About Me

Tagline
時間就是生命
Me, Myself, and I
This is the place for people who are currently studying at Stow College! (格拉斯哥華人中文學校)

and also in Glasgow Christian Church Chinese School at Jordanhill!! (GCCC, 格拉斯哥華人基督教會中文學校)

p.s the vice principle is ****

jess has unamazing cooking skills! She's rubbish at it! Everyone hates her food alllll the time! :P

Sat 22nd Dec 07 - xmas party was great!! ~ make-up fight time! ;)

Stow : We have a new guy teacher! How awesome is his watch?!!!!!

GCCC: moved to another school la:P exhausted from sports class(><)

hmmm, any1 who has a display pic thy fink suits the page cn mke us all vote 2 pt it up ;)
just put a pic on the group and let us see:)

Quotes of the year:
     Sally ~
        "gd grief guys!"
        "silly billys!^^"
        "shheuung leen"
     Jessie ~""yeaaaa..viny came in the girls toilet with us!! like OMG.""
     Vivien ~ "Alien!!"
      Andrew ~ "hehhehheh *pervy evil laugh*"

edited by tony ~
then edited by Jessie :P :P

close Video Blog

close Blog

  • A lvl regi

    Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:33:21 +0000
    From: privatestudy@yahoo.co.uk
    Subject: GCE A2 Exam

    Hey guys! (in a horse voice);

    The school asked me to remind you all who plans to sit the GCE A2 exam.. this year to find your candidate number and report it to the school by filling in a form in class on 21-02-09. You can find the number by refering to your GCE AS certificate.

    Anyone failing to provide the candidate number on the date will not be registered to sit the exam. Please let me know ASAP if you have any questions regarding this.

    It will be appreciated if you can pass this information to your classmates.

    Thanks.

    CK

    4 Comments 231 weeks

  • when you believe! :P:L

    wei!^^ this is for everyone who doesn't know, or can't remember the words to "when you believe" by leon jackson...(andrew, tony, jessie :P :P ) read it! learn it! then sing it to me in class! ;) :L

    enjoy!^^

    Many nights we pray
    With no proof anyone could hear
    In our heart's a hopeful song
    We barely understood
    Now we are not afraid
    Although we know there's much to fear
    We were moving mountains long before we knew we could

    There can be miracles, when you believe
    Though hope frail, it's hard to kill
    Who knows what miracles you can achieve
    When you believe
    Somehow you will…
    You will when you believe

    Easy to despair,
    When all you hear is fear and lies
    Easy just to run and hide,
    Too frightened to begin
    But if we dare to dare
    Don't wait for answers from the skies
    Each of us can look inside
    And hear this song within

    There can be miracles, when you believe
    Though hope frail, it's hard to kill
    Who knows what miracles you can achieve
    When you believe
    Somehow you will…
    You will when you believe

    They don't always happen when you ask
    And it's easy to give in to your fear
    But when you're blinded by your faith
    Can't see your way clear through the rain
    A small but still resilient voice,
    Says hope is very near

    (There can be miracles, when you believe)
    Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill
    Who knows what miracles you can achieve
    When you believe
    Somehow you will…
    (Now you will)
    And now you will
    You will when you believe

    You will when you believe

    8 Comments 287 weeks

  • 三十六計

    第一套 勝戰計

    第一計 瞞天過海
    第二計 圍魏救趙
    第三計 借刀殺人
    第四計 以逸待勞
    第五計 趁火打劫
    第六計 聲東擊西

    第二套 敵戰計

    第七計 無中生有
    第八計 暗渡陳倉
    第九計 隔岸觀火
    第十計 笑裡藏刀
    第十一計 李代桃僵
    第十二計 順手牽羊

    第三套 攻戰計

    第十三計 打草驚蛇
    第十四計 借屍還魂
    第十五計 調虎離山
    第十六計 欲擒故縱
    第十七計 拋磚引玉
    第十八計 擒賊擒王

    第四套 混戰計

    第十九計 釜底抽薪
    第二十計 混水摸魚
    第二十一計 金蟬脫殼
    第二十二計 關門捉賊
    第二十三計 遠交近攻
    第二十四計 假途伐虢

    第五套 並戰計

    第二十五計 偷梁換柱
    第二十六計 指桑罵槐
    第二十七計 假癡不顛
    第二十八計 上屋抽梯
    第二十九計 樹上開花
    第三十計 反客為主

    第六套 敗戰計

    第三十一計 美人計
    第三十二計 空城計
    第三十三計 反間計
    第三十四計 苦肉計
    第三十五計 連環計
    第三十六計 走為上

    4 Comments 289 weeks

close Video Box

help

??????, ?????? - ??????KTV (full ver)

close Quizzes

close Polls

close The Wall

close Forum

  • A level Teacher

    Vincent Ho by Vincent Ho
    Who actually thinks that the A level teacher actually likes me

    ANY COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED

    I PROMISE I WONT BE OFFENDED
    0 Replies 252 weeks
  • End Of Term Partayyyyyyy~~~

    MirOtic Lovee by MirOtic Lovee
    Does anyone agree to an end of term party??
    if soo....thn plz help me persuade the teacher!! XD
    any comments are welcomed =]
    2 Replies 272 weeks
  • sacre bleu!!! 26th of april =_="

    Sally by Sally
    anyone actually studied for this quiz thing?

    i think dat there maybe b sum people dogging it exams or jst to get away...bt y don't we all come into skl for the sake of it being the day before april's b-day? give her pressies and cards etc? boys give her a b-day kiss? :P :P

    make her b the main spokesperson for us *hinthint* april jeh! u gotta study for us! the sake of year 10 depends on u!

    jessie can b cheerleader? wiv strawberry pompoms?

    wth am i saying? :O
    7 Replies 275 weeks

close Photo Stream

close Whiteboard

close Comments

Post comment as:

Share the Luv (5 Luv left)

Attach a photo from your albums

  • Mr Right
    Mr Right

    all chines women r beautiful

    1/19/10 via Mobile
  • Taiwanese Stars
    Taiwanese Stars

    Come look or even join!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D www.bebo.com/Taiwan-Rules Know more about your favourite taiwan stars!! :D :D New photos! New Blogs! New polls! New Quizzes! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Jay Chow Hey Girls Bang bang Tang (Lollipop) Mo fan 7 Bang SHE Fahrenheit Jolin Lee hom wang Xiao zhu (show/alan luo) and loads more!!!:D :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    5/21/09
  • Shing J
    Shing J

    Good luck for those who are sitting exams! :)

    2/12/09 via Mobile
  • GLASchool..Chinese School
    GLASchool..Chinese School

    Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:33:21 +0000 From: privatestudy@yahoo.co.uk Subject: GCE A2 Exam Hey A-level ppl! (in a hoarse voice); The school asked me to remind you all who plans to sit the GCE A2 exam.. this year to find your candidate number and report it to the school by filling in a form in class on 21-02-09. You can find the number by refering to your GCE AS certificate. Anyone failing to provide the candidate number on the date will not be registered to sit the exam. Please let me know ASAP if you have any questions regarding this. It will be appreciated if you can pass this information to your classmates. Thanks. CK

    2/12/09
  • I Love M.A
    I Love M.A

    joined :p

    1/26/09
  • Shing J
    Shing J

    Happy New Year?:P

    1/13/09
  • Vincent Ho
    Vincent Ho

    i cant believe it some people say that i will fail as level but in fact I PASSED WWWOOOWWW thought i would share that with all of yous if anyone actually comes here anymore

    9/2/08
  • Jonjon
    Jonjon

    Don't worry sally, i deleted them!!! :)

    7/23/08
  • GLASchool..Chinese School
    GLASchool..Chinese School

    lol r u sure it ws hs gf? 0_o; no wondr he hs no time 2 teach us nymor!; um dnt kno, a hawt germn gurl who wnts u i gues, u shud b grateful since u do go 2 an all gurls skl aftr al :) ;

    7/11/08
  • Sally
    Sally

    nope! our low see! btw, who is estelle? *looks below*

    6/30/08
  • GLASchool..Chinese School
    GLASchool..Chinese School

    lol hmm, andrw n selina? 0_o;

    6/27/08
  • Sally
    Sally

    guess who vivi and i saw at savoy wiv his gf after prizegiving?

    6/24/08
  • Shing J
    Shing J

    lalalalalala play half finshed^^ yay

    5/15/08
  • Mrs Sit.
    Mrs Sit.

    =_=;; the before summer party class part is coming up for stow!!! suggestions on what foods i should make?!!

    5/11/08
  • Sally
    Sally

    wah! who sed dat? *looks two comments below* jessie! kick whoever it is now! :P

    4/20/08
  • GLASchool..Chinese School
    GLASchool..Chinese School

    Don't let traditional chinese die!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...

    4/14/08
  • GLASchool..Chinese School
    GLASchool..Chinese School

    r u sure ur nt jst upset bout the spit-up? lol *rolls eyes*;

    4/13/08
  • Mrs Sit.
    Mrs Sit.

    what is up with this gay skin? =__=

    3/31/08
  • ☆Love Music, Hate Racism.
    ☆Love Music, Hate Racism.

    ==================================  ======================= Chinese Youth Project of CCDP is organising a day trip in partnership with Glasgow Hong Lok Lion Dancing Troupe to Alton Towers on the 8th of April ! We meet at 3.30am Chinatown where we will take the 5-6 hours trip to Alton Towers and be back on the same day For £35 it includes: entry, all the rides, return coach to and from Glasgow and some refreshments Deposit £5 Closing Date: 2nd April 2008 So if you want to get away from Glasgow and do something exciting during the spring holidays, come to Alton Towers with us! Online registration is easy! Just follow the link below Alton Towers Online Registration Form: http://fs3.formsite.com/ChineseYouth... * If 18 years or under, the parent or guardian must sign the paper format For more info about Alton Towers: http://www.altontowers.com/pages/home

    3/25/08
  • Sally
    Sally

    bleh~