If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Guitarists rule......and there Guitars
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hi Guy's This Is a Group for all you Guitarists out there. I don't care (well I do) what type of guitar you play. Blues, Classical, Rock just everyone who plays guitar join. Playing guitar is the best thing you can do, so this page was made for the people who play
92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your profile
Backspacer Was Release 27th of September Buy Now At A Local Music Dealer Or Target Stores Online...
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
This month we're offering you the chance to win a Metallica skatedeck signed by all the band.
All you have to do to enter is send us a email to email@example.com and make sure you do so before the closing date, which is 1 November 2009.
1. You must be over 13 years of age to enter our competitions.
2. Employees of Loudclothing.com, Completely Independent Distribution Ltd and any company associated to the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition. Anyone who has won a prize within the last twelve months at Loudclothing.com valued at £100 or more shall not be eligible to enter the competition, nor shall any member of such person's family (including, but not limited to, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents etc).
3. Only one entry per person is permitted.
4. Proof of making phone call, sending post/e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
5. The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition.
6. Winners will be formally notified within 21 days of the closing date.
7. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
9. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification.
10. No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. Loudclothing.com will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
12. Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
13. No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
14. We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
15. By entering the competition you agree to us subscribing you to our monthly email newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
16. We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. We may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
17. The promoter of the competition is: Loudclothing.com, 11 Waterside Road, Hamilton, Leicester LE5 1TL, United Kingdom.
0 Comments 195 weeks
Enter our fantastic prize draw to be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize that no Cliff Richard and the Shadows fan would want to miss. One lucky winner will be the proud recipient of an amazing limited edition '56 Fender Stratocaster. Not only that, but it's also been signed by Cliff and the Shadows in order to celebrate the DVD release of their shows at the o2 arena. Please take the time to check out Cliff Richard and the Shadows: The Final Reunion on DVD.
To be in with a chance of winning, enter your details in the form below. This prize-draw closes on Sunday 8th November at 23.59 BST. Before entering we do ask that you read the all important Terms and Conditions.
0 Comments 195 weeks
Enter for a chance to win four tickets to Zakk Wylde’s Hellfire Halloween Bash, one Epiphone Zakk Wylde Graveyard Disciple Electric Guitar, one set of Monster Turbine Pro in-ear speakers, and one MXR Black Label Chorus pedal by Dunlop! Here’s your chance to show the world your best Zakk Wylde audition via YouTube.
Simply fill out the form below, include your Zakk Wylde audition YouTube video link, and you could win the ultimate opportunity to attend the Halloween Bash on October 31, 2009, at the Hard Rock Café Times Square, have a meet and great with Zakk Wylde and the band, win one Epiphone Zakk Wylde Graveyard Disciple Electric Guitar, one set of Monster Turbine Pro in-ear speakers, and one Dunlop MXR Black Label Chorus pedal. Entries must be submitted by 12:00 AM CT, October 25, 2009.
To learn more about Zakk's Hellfire Halloween Bash click here!
0 Comments 195 weeks
Marshall Amplification is proud to introduce its all-new MA Series guitar amplifiers. At a budget-conscious price point, they offer entry into the realm of all-valve amplification. True to form, the MA Series amps are dressed in the traditional Marshall black and gold, and emblazoned with the white Marshall logo. While accessible to all, the MA Series amps are far from stripped down.0 Replies 195 weeks
Each of the two channels – Clean and Overdrive – features independent volume control and its own three-band EQ for serious tone shaping. The Overdrive Channel is equipped with an additional Gain knob, a Boost switch, and Crunch Balance knob. The Gain knob adds an additional level of gain staging, providing the classic Marshall crunch sound. Engaging the Boost switch delivers a mean Marshall grind for effortless soloing or powerful metal riffing. The Crunch Balance knob sets the level difference between the Overdrive and Boost levels, effectively yielding a three-channel sound. An included footswitch allows switching between the current channel settings.
Gibson Guitar has announced the anticipated release of the 7-String Gibson Explorer as part of their Rocktober Celebration. The Gibson Explorer was the most radical electric guitar ever unleashed upon the unsuspecting music world of 1958. Way ahead of its time, it failed to gain a foothold among the generally conservative players of the day, but became a major rock icon by the late ’60s, and has been taken up by countless guitar heroes over the course of the intervening decades such as U2’s the Edge, ZZ Top’s Billy Gibbons and Foo Fighter’s Dave Grohl.0 Replies 195 weeks
Fast forward to the 21st century, and the 7-String has become the choice of an increasing number of thrash and nu-metal players, who seek eviscerating tones with the gut-rumbling potential of an added low-B string. Enter Gibson’s 7-String Explorer, a natural marriage of rock’s most radical shape and the specs demanded by the most adventurous 7-string players on the music scene today. This new addition to the line for Gibson’s “Rocktober” celebrations combines the proven tonal advantages of mahogany neck and body with the scorching performance of EMG pickups, all the solid playability of Gibson construction and hardware, and a black gloss Ebony nitrocellulose finish, resulting in an unrivalled package for the heavy rocker.
The body of each 7-String Gibson Explorer is crafted from solid mahogany, a legendary tone wood has yielded some of the most classic tones in the history of rock. The 7-String Gibson Explorer follows the classic lines of the original Explorer, with its radical “lightning bolt” shape and distinctive slanted headstock. In addition to creating a revolutionary look, the Explorer body offers superb upper-fret access due to its high neck/body joint, and contributes to a unique resonance and tonal response.
The neck of the 7-String Gibson Explorer is constructed from solid mahogany, cut using the superior orientation for improved strength and resonance, and glued to the body at a 3.5-degree angle (pitch). Mahogany is the most traditional wood for Gibson electric guitar necks, and offers an outstanding combination of strength and resonance. It makes an excellent sonic and visual partner to the solid mahogany body. Gibson’s traditional truss rod, is highly responsive to the individual adjustments which you can make to personalize and optimize string action and sustain. The 7-String Gibson Explorer carries the classic headstock of the original Explorer, but with seven Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners on its upper side. These tuners are recognized as one of the finest in the industry, and represent a high-performance option on any guitar. The headstock of the 7-String Explorer is adorned with a simple Gibson logo, silkscreened in silver at its furthest extent.
The 7-String Gibson Explorer carries an unbound rosewood fingerboard, the traditional fingerboard of the original Explorer, and countless classic Gibson electric guitars. Rosewood is both hardwearing and sonically superlative, adding sweetness and depth to the guitar’s overall sound. The 12-inch radius of the 7-String Explorer’s fingerboard provides smooth note bending capabilities and eliminates “dead” or “choked out” notes, common occurrences on fingerboards with lesser radiuses. The 7-String Gibson Explorer sports 22 jumbo frets, all immaculately dressed and polished for speed and performance. In order to preserve its dark esthetics, the 7-String Gibson Explorer’s fingerboard carries no inlays, only side-dot position markers are provided.
A pair of EMG active pickups, long popular with thrash, nu-metal, and heavy rock guitarists, equip the 7-String Explorer for serious action on delivery. A high-output EMG 81-7 in the bridge position and a smoother EMG 707 in the neck position ensure an excellent balance between pickups, and deliver a wide range of contemporary tones, from a warm,
Created by Christian Hatstatt in collaboration with Kei Yatsuzuka, the Magneto brand was born and established in Matsumoto, Japan and was launched in April 2009. The Magneto concept is to make a new type of electric guitars using high grade & seasoned woods, custom wound pickups, custom hardware, bone nut materials etc. … and to avoid any type of mass production. It is an old world style of manufacturing where the guitars are built by real experienced luthiers0 Replies 209 weeks
Based on original designs, all instruments are handmade by some of the world's finest luthiers using the highest-grade materials under very strict controls on quality and integrity of build. All parts are made in the same area and same country. The only items imported are the woods, CTS Pots, CRL Switch and Switchcraft Output Jacks.
The first two Magneto models, the Sonnet and the T-Wave, have a traditional influence with improvements in design. An improved weight balance is achieved by having a lighter body shape and giving more mass to the vibrating neck areas. The result being a lighter yet more dynamic guitar. Both models feature American alder, Canadian maple and East Indian rosewood.
All pickups are custom wound to have the perfect match. For example, on the Sonnet Guitar, where both humbuckers and single pickups are used, a perfect output balance is experienced when switching from the humbucker to the single-coil. We us Alnico 2, 3, and 5 rods as well as enameled AWG 42 wire to make our pickups. The hardware is made to Magneto specs by Gotoh in Japan.
The first Magneto Sonnet and T-Wave guitars will be available in the course of the fall 2009.
For more information, please visit www.magnetoguitars.com
- An Album Of All The Great Bassists (22)
- Best Plectrums (48)
- Great Remembered Guitarists (29)
- Guitars and weird ones too! (45)
- Legendary Famous Guitars (9)
- Legends Of Guitar (49)
- Legends of Guitar 2 (3)
- My Guitary Drawings (5)
- The Fender Album (30)
- The Gibson Album (42)
- The Ibanez Album (30)
- Ultimate Amps (10)