If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I hate writing these things but I thought it was about time for an update.......
Currently in first year at Aberdeen Uni studying Biomedical Science. Having an awesome time although I do miss all my wonderful people back home!
Had a brilliant gap year last year. Spent ten weeks in Malaysian Borneo doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Saw some amazing places and met some awesome people!
- The Other Half Of Me
I miss you! Love xxx
- The Killers, One Republic, Snow Patrol, cant be bothered listing any more.......
- Pretty much anything to be honest.........
- Hockey, Volleyball, SCUBA diving, watching Rugby, watching ice-hockey
- Scared Of
- Flying!!!! and also lifts, i will never forget getting stuck in the tiny crappy lift at work!
- Happiest When
- Im happy most of the time!
- CANADA - hockey tour 2005 was awesome!
BORNEO - most amazing 10 weeks of my life!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Emma? 15 Taken
Week One: Jungle Camp:
Basically we spent the week getting used to the heat and learning how to survive in the jungle!
Phase One: Adventure:
One week trekking through the jungle
One week living on a tropical island learning to SCUBA dive
Four days trail clearing in the Crocker Range
Two days climbing Mount Kinabalu and watching the sunrise from the top
Phase Two: Environmental:
Three weeks living deep in the jungle in a place called Imbak Canyon. We were building the foundations for a bridge that will allow easier access for scientists and therefore help with the conservation projects that are going on in the area.
Phase Three: Community:
Three weeks living in a remote little village called Miruru. We completed a gravity water feed system that will allow the village to have a constant supply of fresh water. The locals were amazing and really welcomed us into their community.
So yeah, all in all a pretty amazing 10 weeks!
2 Comments 324 weeks