If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
B R A D
close About Me
- if youn r sick of yourself, hang out with someone else
- Me, Myself, and I
- Brad. Partridge. Is. My. Name. / / /
Hanging wif my peeps in da hood is my game.
I'm year 9 at Walcha Central School.
I like jumping at discos, going up the front where the music is loudest. Especially because that means that certain people don't come near me.
if u ever wanna talk 2 me, just add me at msn on.
leave me a comment and giv me sum luv.
- Matchbox 20, Good Charlotte, Jet, Maroon 5, Outkast, Blink 182, The Offspring, Fall Out Boy, Nickelback, Tripod, ben lee, black eyed peas, bodyjar, box car racer, cake, coldplay, counting crows, eagles, faker, foo fighters, fuel, the gorrilaz, green day, hilltop hoods, ingram hill, kisschasy, lifehouse, limp bizket, linkin park, missy higgens, kelly clarkson, nelly furtato, oasis, panic at the disco, the panics, pete murray, public enemy, rasmus, red hot chilli peppers, relient k, savage garden, simple plan, shaggy, starsailor, the streets, sufjan stevens, switchfoot, true live, vertical horizon, violent flames, wierd al yankovic, the white stripes, 3 doors down. haha lots. and watever i hav forgoten.
- Films and TV
- Napoleon Dynamite. Underworld. Family Guy. The Simpsons. The Longest Yard
- all sports
NRL- brisbane broncos
- Scared Of
- Chicken pox and Coco Pops.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Birthday Countdown
close Addicted to Family Guy
Stewie Griffin: Brian, I'm one!
Brian Griffin: Still?
Stewie Griffin: What?
Brian Griffin: Look, I'm not going to Colorado. I'm turning around and going home.
Stewie Griffin: Fine, then, I'll go by myself. See you from the back of my milk carton. Want that on your conscience, Brian? Try explaining this to Lois. You'll wind up in a Dumpster with a bunch of slow, un-adoptable greyhounds.
Brian Griffin: Don't joke about that! That's like the Holocaust to us!
Stewie Griffin: Yeah, well, when greyhounds start running The New York Times and the World Bank, I'll be more inclined to believe you
100 points (Production Asst.)