If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
The Society Of People Who Are Completely Random
- Randomness Rules Us All
- Me, Myself, and I
|………..| Have you
|…….O.| ever pushed a
|………..| door that said pull?RANDOM
(¨`·.·´*·. ¸.·´ ** `·.¸.·´ `·.·´¨)****
* `·.¸.·* RANDOMNESS!! *.¸.·´****
If you think this group is stupid leave the page. We're expressing what we've a right to express. We're not gonna change because somebody else thinks it's stupid. We're individuals and not afraid to say it. So whoever leaves a comment saying we're idiots or whatever, go do something that's worth your ohsoprissyness! And if you wanna tell us toget a life you're the one who wastes time coming on to this just to tell people you think it's stupid-you'll be ignored. If you've nothing good to say, say nothing!
Thanks to Conor Brennan and Josh Cotter for bringing up the subject of some people being intentionally random which makes some people ashamed to be random...that's really sad...
- How Random Are You 24 Taken
1)At lunch time, sit in your car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See If they slow down
2)Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice
3)Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that
4)Put a garbage can on your desk and label it 'In'
5)Put Decaf in the coffee machine for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffiene addictions, switch to expresso
6)In the memo field of all your cheques write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7)End all of your sentances in "In Accordance With The Prophecy"
Don't use any Punctuation
9)As often as possible, skip rather than walk
10)Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat With A Serious Face
11)Specify that your drive through order is "To Go"
12)Sing along at the opera
13)Go to a poetry recital. Ask why the poems don't rhyme
14)Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day
15)5 days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood
16)Have your co-workers/schoolmates adress you by your wrestling name: Rock Bottom
17)When the money comes out of the ATM machine, scream "I won, I won"
1 When leaving the zoo, start running towoards the parking lot yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose"
19)Tell your children over dinner "Due to the economy, we're going to have to let one of you go"
1 Comment 293 weeks
14 things too do in dunnes !!!!!
01. Get 24 boxes of condoms & randomly put them in people's trolleys
when they aren't looking.
02. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5 minute
03. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the ladies
04. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone:
Code 3 in Housewares... and see what happens.
05. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on credit.
06. Move a 'CAUTION -WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
07. Set-up a tent in the Camping Department and tell other shoppers you
are sleeping over and invite them in if they bring pillows from the
08. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask:
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
09. Look right into the security
camera, use it as a mirror and pick
10. While handling large knives in the Kitchen Dept, ask the clerk if
knows where the anti-depressants are located.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the theme
from Mission Impossible.
12. Hide in a clothing rack . . . and when people browse
say: "PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, hit the floor and
assume the foetal position and scream "NO! ........It's those voices
And last but not least:
14. Go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while... then yell
loudly: "There's no toilet paper in here."
0 Comments 294 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- My Album (1)