close About Me
- yes it is THE raf.........
- Me, Myself, and I
- riosh..well as d name above suggests i am who the general population call "raf" except my mammy, cause that would be wierd!!im doing the aul sports engineering in nuig!!ah tis good aul shteam except for the whatchacallits....assignments thats it!!im a bit of a sportsaholic!!!but i can stop whenever i want!!i just dont want 2.. ..not much else to say..just truly shows how boring my life is on paper and how i couldn be botheres with typing!!!!o post a comment for the crack.cheers a million!!!!
Mr Kirrane R.I.P.
reasons 2 d8 a rugby player:
1. we no how 2 hit it in all darite places
2. can ne1 sey spandex?
3. we always scream nd yell.
4. open 2 performing in groups
5. we do in 15 differnt positions repeditly
6. we dont stop till we score
7. were used 2 working withour hands
8. not only can we tap dat we can hit dat...... hard
9. we no wen 2 ease up nd wen 2 push harder
10. we no how 2 make u scre
- Jay-z, the killers, snow patrol, pavorotti, hardcore teletubbies, anything really as long as its not westlife!!!
- Barneys big escape
- Rugby, Golf, Football, Soccer, Hurling, anything with a ball in it really!!!!!yes i do realise that sinds gay.....if you said it u must b!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!!
- Scared Of
- really small people
- Happiest When
- Things i dont like....
- Warm ketchup!!!!!!!!When people take that top 16 friends thing waaaay 2 seriously.......when gannon is in his bad moods!!!! WHEN PEOPLE DONT TEXT BACK!!you know who im talking about!!!!!
- This is a tribute to the greatest phone anybody could have. He was named bob but he was so much more than a phone he was a friend...He may have been old but he could battle with the new flashy phones. He never failed me until that 1 faithful day.....im sorry i cant talk about it....i just want to keep the good memories we had together................
- The Other Half Of Me
o love my nurses shoes,cardigans and THE DICK!!!!!
close Video Box
Two Lads In Bed One Lad Really Anoying The Other One Really Funny Must See
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- me(well i am the best looking already..................i hope!!)
- john(well he alrady has an earing so hes alrady gay enough!!)
- johnny(i didnt know crowes had hair!!!)
- courtney(he is 2 small 2 have long hair!!)
- ashley(i cant say anything about ashley cause he will hurt me..
A number of different approaches are being tried - we are still
pissing in the wind.
Extensive report is being prepared on a fresh approach to the problem
- we just hired three kids fresh out of college.
Close project coordination - We know who to blame.
Major technological breakthrough - it works ok, but looks very hi-tech.
Customer satisfaction is delivered assured - we are so far behind
schedule the customer is happy to get it delivered.
Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive - the darn thing blew
up when we threw the switch.
Test results were extremely gratifying - we are so surprised that the
stupid thing works.
The entire concept will have to be abandoned - the only person who
understood the thing quit.
It is in the process - it is so wrapped up in red tape that the
situation is about hopeless.
We will look into it forget it! - We have enough problems for now.
Please note and initial - let's spread responsibility for the screw up
Give us the benefit of your thinking - we'll listen to what you have
to say as long as it doesn't interfere with what we've already done.
Give us your interpretation i can't wait to hear this bs!
Let's discuss - come into my office, i'm lonely.
All new - parts not interchangeable with the previous design.
Rugged - too damn heavy to lift!
Lightweight - lighter than rugged.
Years of development - one finally worked.
Energy saving - achieved when the power switch is off.
Low maintenance - impossible to fix if broken.
0 Comments 220 weeks
The following excerpts were taken from Disorder in the American Courts, a book published by court reporters detailing actual, word-for-word transcripts from true cases.
ATTORNEY: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
ATTORNEY: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
WITNESS: I forget.
ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?
ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you?
WITNESS: Thirty-eight or 35, I can't remember which.
ATTORNEY: How long has he lived with you?
WITNESS: Forty-five years.
ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
WITNESS: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
WITNESS: My name is Susan.
ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?
ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the 20-year-old, how old is he?
WITNESS: Uh, he's 21.
ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
WITNESS: Would you repeat the question?
ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?
ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS: By death.
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?
ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?
ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All my autopsies are performed on dead people.
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy on him!
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY Did you check for breathing?
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practising law
0 Comments 220 weeks
close For God so loved the World that he gave his only begotton Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life, John 3:16, Jesus Saves
|I'm a Business major.|
You make sure your work is in order yet are a pretty social person. Business is the art of communication efficiency, skills which you seem to portray. Work hard and play hard--choose Business!
close Kick Ups
- ........... (12)
- 1st night out in galway!!! (4)
- My Album (8)
- cars (2)
- college "ahem" working!! (15)
- cool things (3)
- debs!!!!!!!!!!(scabbed!!!!) (21)
- dunno!!!! (23)
- grad mass!!!!! (2)
- just going out!! (21)
- long lost adventures 2 the aran islands(scabbed (6)
- my birthday!!!!!! (14)
- new years eve!!!(maeves camera!!) (5)
- rugby stuff and some football.. (19)