If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Adult Swim UK
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- At Adult Swim we pride ourselves on our inclusiveness; our humour may amuse, baffle, perplex, intrigue, charm, offend, disgust, delight or possibly even wow. We’d hate to think that we’re missing anybody out.
So we cover the spectrum of comedy; sometimes blue, occasionally black, to the easily offended it may induce a reddening of the cheeks. It prides itself on blowing raspberries to sacred cows and offering up golden moments. Never grey, often white-hot. And if you don’t like it then fuchsia off.
close My Skins
- Tim & Eric Season 3 Try it on | 2 profiles
- Robot Chicken Star Wars 4 Try it on | 10 profiles
- Robot Chicken Star Wars 1 Try it on | 10 profiles
- [adult swim] UK skin v1.0 Try it on | 25 profiles
- [adult swim] xmas v2 Try it on | 3 profiles
- Robot Chicken Try it on | 18 profiles
- [adult swim] valentines Try it on | 3 profiles
- [adult swim] uk Skin v3 Try it on | 108 profiles
- [adult swim] Easter Try it on | 7 profiles
- teletext Try it on | 19 profiles
We’ve explored the possibility of underwater colonisation in Sealab 2021, burrowed down to the centre of the earth in Saul of the Mole Men; we’ve even journeyed to the last junction of the superhighway in Fat Guy Stuck in Internet - are there any challenges left for Adult Swim, any voyages yet to be voyaged, souvenirs to be bought?
Yes, there’s one.
Throughout November we’re heading into space, the last frontier, the final hinterland.
Why we hear you ask.
Because it appeals to our desire to greater understand the solar system and therefore by extension ourselves? No, we’re not that deep.
Ok, how about because Laika the Soviet dog became the first animal in orbit in November 1957 onboard Sputnik 2? Tenuous at best.
What about because the first orbital gamma ray observatory was set up in November 1972? Nope, just got that out of Wikipedia a minute ago.
The truth is, we’ve got so many great clips, episodes and even series (Titan Maximum) on the subject of space that it only took us 5 minutes to come up with, discuss and then implement the month’s theme, and anybody with even a cursory knowledge of the great unknown appreciates that time and space are linked … in some eggheaded way.
2009: A Space Oddity, throughout November on Adult Swim; so simple we’re already working on Christmas.
0 Comments 192 weeks
New show TITAN MAXIMUM from the makers of Robot Chicken premieres on adultswim.co.uk - now!! Tell EVERYONE! http://bit.ly/UHERs
1 Comment 194 weeks
Brace yourself. Its Horror Month throughout October on Adult Swim. We've gone all old testament on your ass/donkey, with Adult Swim's Ten Commandments.
Weve also exhumed a selection of disturbing material from the vaults, some of which, frankly, is Just Wrong. Look out for especially cruel laughs from Robot Chicken, Superjail!, Tim & Eric and Metalocalypse, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and the brand new series: The Drinky Crow Show, which could put you off alcohol for life ('could' being the operative word here).
See more clips and full episodes at http://adultswim.co.uk
0 Comments 196 weeks