If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- pain is temporary, pride is forever
- Me, Myself, and I
- <-----------------me and my real family
my goal in life is to get hit by a celebrity and live off compo like a king for the rest of my life while still remaining friends with the celeb that hit me.... either that or become a chef......
tis winter time let the sessions begin i spose
When will this rain ever end!
- everythin all old skool rap, damien marley, eminem, tupac, biggie, , daft punk, fabulous, kanye west, , a tribe called quest, basement jaxx, grooev armada, , bedouin soundclash, david gray, gym class heroes, outkast, sugar babes, the streets, timbaland etc.
- . comedy horror action all that kinda stuff, its all gone pete tong, man on fire, pulp fiction, running scared, snatch, from dusk till dawn, kill bills, the departed, TRANSFORMERS! 2 many 2 list
- rugby! play for carrigaline rfc!, and love 2 surf winter swell is pickin up!
- Scared Of
- cotton wool makes me shiver
- Happiest When
- ! clubin is alrite i spose, playin rugby or surfing, sleeping.
- i have the same birthday as...
- AL Capone, Muhammad Ali, jim carrey, kid cock
- The Other Half Of Me
the only guy i no 2 get thrown out of his own 21st
- Miss Nut
- Patrick O'Neill
- Koo Koo Seany Koo
- Los Torros
- Jillian Jeffery
- Thomas Cooper
- Victoria Duggan
- William B
- Kari Cahill
- Billy Cummings
- Sinead Murphy
- Aimie Musgrave
- Ro-Anne O'Donoghue
- Grizzy D
- Kate Moriarty
- Shannon McGrath
- Eoin O Sullivan
- Hula Hoopa
- Peter Desmond
- David(king of kings) ...
- Aoibhean Geary
- Lee Buckley
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- how well ay? 7 Taken
1. If you owe someone money, always pay them back in a bar. Preferably during happy hour.
2. Always toast before doing a shot.
3. Whoever buys the shot gets the first chance to offer a toast.
4. Change your toast at least once a month.
5. Buying someone a drink is five times better than a handshake.
6. Buying a strange woman a drink is still cool. Buying all her drinks is dumb.
7. Never borrow more than one cigarette from the same person in one night.
8. When the bartender is slammed, resist the powerful urge to order a slightly-dirty, very-dry, in-and-out, super-chilled half-and-half martini with a lemon twist. Limit orders to beer, straight shots and two-part cocktails.
9. Get the bartender's attention with eye contact and a smile.
10. Do not make eye contact with the bartender if you do not want a drink.
11. Unacceptable things to say after doing a shot: Great, now I’m going to get drunk. I hate shots. It’s coming back up.
12. Never, ever tell a bartender he made your drink too strong.
13. If he makes it too weak, order a double next time. He'll get the message.
14. If you offer to buy a woman a drink and she refuses, she does not like you.
15. If you offer to buy a woman a drink and she accepts, she still might not like you.
16. If she buys you a drink, she likes you.
17. If someone offers to buy you a drink, do not upgrade your liquor preference.
18. Always have a corkscrew in your house.
19. If you don't have a corkscrew, push the cork down into the bottle with a pen.
20. Drink one girly drink in public and you will forever be known as the guy who drinks girly drinks.
21. Our parents were better drinkers than we are.
22. Never talk to someone in the restroom unless you're doing the same thing—urinating, waiting in line or washing your hands.
23. Girls hang out, apply make-up, and have long talks in the bathroom. Men do not.
24. After your sixth drink, do not look at yourself in the mirror. It will shake your confidence.
25. It is only permissible to shout 'woo-hoo!' if you are doing a shot with four or more people.
26. If there is a d.j., you can request a song only once per night. If he doesn't play it within half an hour, do not approach him again. If he does play it, do not approach him again.
27. Learn how to make a rose out of a bar napkin. You'll be surprised how well it works.
28. If you can't afford to tip, you can't afford to drink in a bar. Go to the liquor store.
29. If you owe someone twenty dollars or less, you may pay them back in beer.
30. Never complain about the quality or brand of a free drink.
31. If you have been roommates with someone more than six months, you may drink all their beer, even if it's hidden, as long as you leave them one.
32. You can have a shot of their hard liquor only if the cap has been cracked and the bottle goes for less than $25.
33. The only thing that tastes better than free liquor is stolen liquor.
34. If you bring Old Milwaukee to a party, you must drink at least two cans before you start drinking the imported beer in the fridge.
35. Learn to appreciate hangovers. If it was all good times every jackass would be doing it.
36. If you ever feel depressed, get out a bartender’s guide and browse through all the drinks you’ve never tried.
37. Try one new drink each week.
38. If you are the bar's sole customer, you are obliged to make small talk with the bartender until he stops acknowledging you. Then you're off the hook. The same goes for him.
39. Never tip with coins that have touched you. If your change is $1.50, you can tell the barmaid to keep the change, but once she has handed it to you, you cannot give it back. To a bartender or cocktail waitress, small change has no value.
40. If you have ever told a bartender, “Hey, it all spends the same,” then you are a cheap ass.
41. Anyone on stage or behind a bar is fifty percent better looking.
0 Comments 245 weeks
close a Travel Brain
close What Rapper Are You?
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes