If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
MCB- St Michaels-
MCB- Bangor Grammar-
+/- = +67
0 Comments 351 weeks
1. when she asks how she looks shrug and say "could be better" this will keep her on her toes. and girls love that.
2. never hold her hand. this can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. (or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. this will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.)
3. once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. girls are like dogs. they love to be roughed up.
4. call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. if she is say you better be , repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. this will show her you care.
5. when she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. this will pave the way for her own personal improvement. and every girl needs some improvement.
6. recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most. then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. because jewelry is for pussies and asian ladies.
7. if youre talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words @#%$ you and grab the other girls ass. Girls love competition.
8. tell her you're taking her out to dinner. drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. then take her to a burning tire yard. when she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. then drive her home. when she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because i can."
9. introduce her to your friends as "some chick". women love those special nicknames.
10. play with her hair. play with it HARD.
11. warm her up when shes cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop bitching about the cold right now you're going to be bitching about a black eye." the best way to get warm is with fear.
12. Take her to a party. When you get there shell have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the partys dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.
13. make her laugh. a good way to do this is if she has a small pet. kick the pet. i always find stuff like that funny. why shouldn't girls?
14. let her fall asleep in your arms. when she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. like basketball.
15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.
16. if you care about her never ever tell her. this will only give her self confidence. then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.
17. Every time youre in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way shell go crazy.
18. Take her out to dinner. Right when shes about to order interrupt and say no shes not hungry. make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.
19. look her in the eyes and smile. then clock her one. girls love a spontaneous guy.
20. give her one of your t-shirts......and make sure it has your smell on it. but not a sexy cologne smell. a bad smell. you know what i'm talking about.
21. When its raining keep asking her if shes crying. Shell say no its just the rain ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying you @#%$ baby. Girls like a tough man as i've already stated.
22. Titty twisters and plenty of them.
23. if youre listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. this way she'll think you're mysterious.
24. remember her birthday but don't get her something. Teach her material objects arent important. The only thing thats important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.
25. when she gives you a present on yo
6 Comments 365 weeks
Northern Ireland put a dent in England's World Cup hopes as David Healy's goal gave them a stunning win. Leeds striker Healy fired home Steve Davis' pass after 73 minutes to give Lawrie Sanchez's side their first victory against England since 1972.
It capped a nightmare England display, in which a petulant Wayne Rooney picked up a yellow card that rules him out of the next qualifier against Austria.
David Beckham came closest for England, hitting the bar with a free-kick.
England's game plan, with Rooney wide on the left and Beckham in a midfield holding role, failed miserably. But they will still qualify if they win their last two games, against Austria and Poland.
England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson's growing band of critics were provided with an almost limitless supply of ammunition by an abject performance.
Sven out - experimenting with formations in World Cup qualifiers is totally unacceptable
It was Eriksson's first defeat in a qualifier, but sheer joy for Northern Ireland.
Eriksson, as expected, recalled Newcastle's new £17m striker Michael Owen, with Joe Cole dropping down to the bench.
But the first 45 minutes was sheer frustration for England against a dogged Northern Ireland side - illustrated perfectly by the sight of Rooney losing his cool completely in the closing stages of the half.
He was deservedly booked, and could have been sent off, for raising his arm in a challenge on Keith Gillespie.
Rooney looked out of control as he reacted angrily to an attempt by captain Beckham to calm him down, and brushed aside Manchester United team-mate Rio Ferdinand as the teams left the field at the interval.
England had few moments of danger, coming closest to a goal after 27 minutes when Beckham's brilliant free-kick clipped the angle of post and bar.
And Owen had a half-chance on the stroke of half-time when his overhead kick was clutched by Maik Taylor.
Eriksson made a change early in the second half, sending on Cole for Shaun Wright-Phillips.
Chelsea's Frank Lampard had been quiet, but he forced a brilliant save from Taylor on the hour when he turned away a 25-yard effort.
England had a scare after 71 minutes when Healy's cross deflected off Jamie Carragher and Paul Robinson had to dive bravely at the feet of James Quinn.
Northern Ireland had more than held their own after the break, and Windsor Park was in ecstasy after 73 minutes as Healy put them in front.
He collected Davis' neat pass and fired high across Robinson into the top corner.
Eriksson immediately attempted to salvage the situation, replacing the bitterly disappointing Steven Gerrard with Jermain Defoe.
Owen almost snatched a late leveller for England with a diving header, but Taylor came to the rescue.
And in the dying seconds, subsitute Warren Feeney almost added a second for the home side, his shot rolling inches wide.
WE KEPT BELIEVING
0 Comments 370 weeks