If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
TNA DAILY UPDATES
- we are wrestling
- Me, Myself, and I
- This band is for all TNA fans this is the future of wrestling
feel free to watch the video's and leave comments about TNA or wat u think off WWE
check out the TNA IMPACT! video game preview look's good
check out the shot's of the new TNA game
check out the blog's for update's and do the poll's leave comment's on both
██████████████ 100% TNA
.Final Resolution = January
. Against All Odds = February
. Destination X = March
. Lockdown = April
. Sacrifice = May
. Slammiversary = June
. Victory Road = July
. Hard Justice = August
. No Surrender = September
. Bound for Glory = October
. Genesis = November
. Turning Point = Dec...
close Band Members
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
A top TNA official offered the following comments to The Sun out of the U.K. in regards to Impact overtaking ECW in the ratings last week. "This week's Impact on Spike TV set a TNA viewership record with 1.623 million viewers, translating to a rating of 1.22. ECW on Sci Fi drew a 1.1 rating, so Impact outdrew ECW by 10 percent. Impact had never beaten ECW before." The official also added, "TNA wrestling would like to thank all of our loyal fans for helping to make this happen. It's just one of many milestones we hope to accomplish in 2008!"
0 Comments 287 weeks
The ratings are in from last night and TNA Impact soundly defeated ECW in the head-to-head ratings battle.
Last night's Impact drew a 1.1 cable rating. On a different timeslot, ECW garnered a 0.6 cable rating -- a record low for the program.
0 Comments 294 weeks
FACTS/FEATURES ON THE UPCOMING TNA VIDEO GAME:
- Coming Spring 2008 for PlayStation 2 and 3, XBox 360 Live and the Nintendo Wii!
- More than 20 customizable TNA superstars - including Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, Rhino, Abyss and many more!
- Build a lifetime of fame through the story mode. Choose a career path by making crucial decisions and teaming up with the right factions.
- Custom move sets, wrestling styles and ring attire
- Hire a manager to train you via mini-games that allow you to build abilities, unlock new moves and enhance your appearance
- Compete in online tournaments!
- Other online game modes include Tag Team bouts, Ultimate X, King Of The Mountain, Fatal Four-ways and more!
0 Comments 295 weeks