If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Faith is not needed where certainty exists.
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am an anti-theist, meaning that I hold no belief in any god whatso-ever!
I am a jesus mythicist, because plain and simply, there is no acceptable evidence of him having ever existed, besides scholary speculations and hearsay accounts written well after his supposed time.
I also class myself as an extreme skeptic, especially when dealing with some devine supernatural phenomenon, or superstitious crap. Extraordinary claims DO require extraordinary evidence, one shouldn't have to rely on someone else's primative idea of unsubstantuated bullshit!
I'm also a secularist, and I am against the indoctrination of kids, and the teaching of religion in schools among other things...
So beware all religious folks, before you even think of leaving me a comment (which I tend to get alot from you religiously inclined), or citing your primative bible, be prepared to back your comments up! (Evidence?)
- Generally heavy metal. Anything with a guitar cranking hard out.
- Shrek, Debbie does Dallas...
- Rugby union, league, boxing, any sport except soccer and american shit. Contact sports are the best.
- Scared Of
- Catholic priests.
- Happiest When
- Stoned and shitfaced...