If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Male, 24, 426
- from where ever washes me cacks! Kildare/Waterford
- I am Single
- Profile views: 10,604
- Member since: March 2006
- Last active: 12/13/10
- LET ME BE YOUR SUPERNOVA!
- Me, Myself, and I
- BOATS N HOES!!
R.I.P Si il miss ya
<------ Me and My cruel bitch of a Mistress...Rugby
'The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance,
the wise grows it under his feet.' James Oppenheim
Livin in Waterford at d mo ,
Goin 2 W.I.T Studyin Science,
D crack down der wit d chaps?....... mental.
HARVEYS? C U DER!
Holy Spirit: Pastey
The Village Inn (Clon) X
Morrissons (Kilkenny) X
Morrisseys (Kilkenny X
Harveys (Wford) XXX
The Arc (Clon) XX
Duceys (Dub) X
Coppers (Dub) X
Rubys (Wford) XX
Playhouse (Tall) XX
Quinlans (Clon) XXXXXXXXXXX
Comin to a Town Near You!!
- The Other Half Of Me
I Love your face braaaaaa!!!
- Fuckin anythin dats in anyway decent rock, indie, hippity hop, dance, trad absolutely anythin!
- Godfathers, SCARFACE, Pulp Fiction, Alfie, Closer, Thinner, Misery, Old School, Road Trip, Shawshank Redemption, Hostel, The Hills have Eyes, Mallrats, Green St., Clerks, Gremlins, Madagascar, American Pies, Steak and Kidney Pies, Donnie Darko, Butterfly Effect, ANCHORMAN (U STAY CLASSY, RON BURGANDY), Old School, Gladiator, Blow (MICK.L!!), Walk the Line, Talladega Nights, Blades of Glory, Mr.Brooks, Transformers, Deathproof, Lord of the Rings, Saw(s), Van Wilder, American Psycho, Excorcists, 40 Days of Night, Anamorph, The Prestiege, Chuck and Larry, Pathology, The Mist, The Eye, Talladega nights, Blades of Glory, Step Brothers, Superbad and sure il put more down wen i can remember
- Rugby play center/winger for Cill Dara....nuff sed
- RUGBY!!, Gym, My Car(Bumblebee), my mates, a nice pair of slacks and ribs for lunch. oh and d 1 and only Megan Fox!!!
- Happiest When
- PLAYIN RUGBY, In d gym, Wit d Mates Havin a laugh, Playin poker, Listenin 2 Music, Drinkin, Tigers nites and generally Fuckin shit up wit d the Holy Trinity!
- LOOSING...Workin Sat nites, Wet socks, Time:, Hangovers, queues
- Mr. Unpredictable
- Lets do it!
- Simon Mather
- Robert McDonagh
- Gearoid Power
- Paul Doyle
- Michael Doheny
- Robert Mather
- Mick Kelly
- Conor O'Callaghan
- Aidan Kennedy
- Kevin Dunne
- Paddy Ryan
- Rory Cotter
- Stephen Doyle
- Shane O N
- Amanda Cutie Donohoe
- Maggie C
- Princess Genevieve
- Eoin Ferriter
- Helen Heffernan
- Savannah Smith
- Umcious Doyle
- Bernard Lonergan
- Eric Lee
- Colum Quirke
- Sean Tractor Quinn
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- R.I.P Simon Mather
- A.C Pirates
- Golf Mk4's
- Waterford IT
- 3rd Level Students Against Fees
- Jack Daniels Appreciation Society
- Abercrombie Fitch
- The Jäger-Bomb Appreciation Society
- Anchorman Appreciation Society
- Team Ferrell
- Will Ferrell
- The Superfriends
- Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good
- Cunninghams Bar Venue
- Black Label Society and Dimebag Darrell
- Avenged Sevenfold
Opening credits:AC/DC - thunderstruck
Waking up: VR - Slither
Average day: Sum41 - nothing on my back
First date: Tenacious d - fuck her gently
Falling in love: Motley Crue - kick start my heart
Love scene: David Hasselhoff - Du
Fight scene: Spineshank - Beginning of the end
Breaking up: Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
Getting back together: Stone Sour - Bother
Secret love: VR - fall to pieces
Life's okay: Lynyrd Skynyrd - freebird
Mental breakdown: Slipknot - Before i forget
Driving: The Outlaws - Ghost Riders
Learning a lesson: Mick Jagger - Old habits die hard
Deep thought: Stereophonics - I'm Alright
Flashback: Steriophonics - dakota
Partying: Boss Volenti - Shot
Regretting: Pink Floyd - Comfortably numb
Long night alone: Buckcherry - Pornstar lol
Death scene: GN'R - november rain
Closing credits: The Doors - The end
0 Comments 321 weeks
oh dear god it was just too sexist to be true...those of u that no me wil find this a huge step in my personal improvement!!!
1. when she asks how she looks shrug and say "could be better" this will keep her on her toes. and girls love that.
2. never hold her hand. this can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. (or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. this will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.)
3. once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. girls are like dogs. they love to be roughed up.
4. call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. if she is say you better be , repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. this will show her you care.
5. when she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. this will pave the way for her own personal improvement. and every girl needs some improvement.
6. recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most. then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. because jewelry is for pussies and asian ladies.
7. if youre talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words fuck you and grab the other girls ass. Girls love competition.
8. tell her you're taking her out to dinner. drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. then take her to a burning tire yard. when she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. then drive her home. when she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because i can."
9. introduce her to your friends as "some chick". women love those special nicknames.
10. play with her hair. play with it HARD.
11. warm her up when shes cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop bitching about the cold right now you're going to be bitching about a black eye." the best way to get warm is with fear.
12. Take her to a party. When you get there shell have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the partys dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.
13. make her laugh. a good way to do this is if she has a small pet. kick the pet. i always find stuff like that funny. why shouldn't girls?
14. let her fall asleep in your arms. when she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. like basketball.
15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.
16. if you care about her never ever tell her. this will only give her self confidence. then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.
17. Every time youre in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way shell go crazy.
18. Take her out to dinner. Right when shes about to order interrupt and say no shes not hungry. make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.
19. look her in the eyes and smile. then clock her one. girls love a spontaneous guy.
20. give her one of your t-shirts......and make sure it has your smell on it. but not a sexy cologne smell. a bad smell. you know what i'm talking about.
21. When its raining keep asking her if shes crying. Shell say no its just the rain ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying you @#%$ baby. Girls like a tough man as i've already stated.
22. Titty twisters and plenty of them.
23. if youre listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. this way she'll think you're mysterious.
24. remember her birthday but don't get her something. Teach her material objects arent important. The only thing thats important is tha
0 Comments 327 weeks
Here we shall post as many Definitions for Skanger as I can find. =)
* The wearing of branded baseball caps (often of the Burberry check pattern) at improbably sharp angles, exceeding forty-five degrees.
* The wearing of full tracksuits, which are commonly white in colour and branded trainers (such as Nike Air Max) with laces tied behind the tongue of the shoe. Often, tracksuit bottoms tucked into white branded socks are worn.
* However, when "dressing up", the male scanger will generally wear either Ben Sherman or Lacoste shirts.
* The wearing of very short haircuts (sometimes with a short fringe or quiff at the front) in males.
* The wearing of prominent jewellery: facial jewellery (especially in males), large rings, dangling earrings, and thick chains (worn around the neck or wrist). Jewellery is often made of gold, or has the appearance of gold.
* Often smoking (noticably at a young age), preferring cheap or strong brands such as John Player Blue and Superkings.
* A particular gait, often likened to the walk and bobbing head of a pigeon.
* Elder males usually sport thin moustaches made famous by Irish Boxer Barry McGuigan
* A stance similar to that of someone with a tennis ball underneath each armpit.
* Habitual public spitting.
Henry Street, Dublin
Henry Street, Dublin
The stereotypical accent is a particularly noticeable characteristic in this grouping. In Dublin, the accent resembles the typical inner-city accent, but with some slight differences:
* The speaker possesses a rather high-pitched nasal tone, and some sounds are consequently slurred to some extent.
* There is apparent difficulty in pronouncing vowel sounds such as the short 'o' sound of 'oh', often enunciated as 'ah', as in 'story' ('starry').
* A corrupted form of Dublin slang is used, which is so modified it is sometimes quite unintelligible to other Dubliners. A common greeting used by so-called scangers is pronounced 'starry buud?', a corruption of the Dublin phrase 'what's the story, bud?', meaning, 'how are you, my friend?'. Generally, diphthongs are not pronounced, rather separated into two different sounds.
* 'Wha'?', a contraction of 'what?', is used frequently at the end of a statement to pose the question 'do you understand what I am saying?'. For example, 'Deadly buzz that is, wha'?'.
* Some scangers, along with some Dubliners not identifiable with the scanger stereotype, use a curious version of the possessive pronoun 'you' (plural), normally enunciated as 'your', which is pronounced in this case as 'yezzer'. A possible explanation for this is that it is a combination of 'yez', a corruption of Dublin slang 'yous' (the second-person possesive pronoun), and 'your'. Can be heard from Dublin street vendors: "Get yezzer (goods) here!"
* 'Anyway' has mutated into 'Inanyways' as a preferred sentence opener or to notify a change of subject, for example: 'Inanyways, have yez any blow?'
* The generalisation of the ending of peoples names with a vowel, most commonly "O, A,I & E". Example, Thomas - "Tommo", Anthony - "Anto", Declan - "Decco". Girls names for example, Patricia - Patricieaaa - extenuating the "a" at the end as well as "ic" into an "ieeeeeeeee". The elocution has developed to somewhat like talking while trying to keep words inside the mouth. This is achieved in a sense like making an "O" of the mouth as if to blow out a candle before talking. Vowels are thus easier to include in normal speech patterns.
* Unexplained swearing and aggressive facial expressions
* Swearing and general vulgarity is usually common during speech.
* In some scanger circles, rhyming slang is popular.
Other distinguishing features
Scangers, as part of the stereotype, have similar social preferences. For example, common reading material may be tabloid newspapers, such as The Sun and The Daily Mirror. The Daily Sport is also popular among younger male scangers.
0 Comments 347 weeks
- R.I.P Si 12/11/89-24/2/09 (8)
- Cill Dara Dinner Dance (41)
- My 20th in Hurveys :) (44)
- My 20th in Hurveys :) pt2 (3)
- Tommys Nite in Rath (14)
- Random Thurs Nite?? (25)
- Kilkenny!! (49)
- Beach Party (10)
- Harveys Nite Out!! (43)
- Paddys Nite (39)
- Last Wek in College (Special Guest of McDonuts!) (7)
- One Wed Nite (30)
- Cill Dara Plate Final Vs Port Laoise (49)
- Cill Dara Plate Final Vs Port Laoise pt2 (11)
- Cill Dara (31)
- Random Waterford (23)
- Waterford Fun... Its boring but its my life... (48)
- Lanzo 08 (46)
- Harveys Finest (15)
- Just a Few of Rag Week :P (12)
- Nites out 09 (15)