If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- << Me and Ralph at Lou and Billy's Wedding
I've been living in Scotland now for just over 6 years!! Currently living just outside Edinburgh, in East Calder with my boyfriend Ralph. We met in March 2007 in Spain after the Rangers v Osasuna game and met up when we got back to Scotland and that was it!! Been together since!!!
Miss my hometown Donemana - sometimes!! Miss all my family and friends but get back the odd time to see them all. If any of you Ulster folk are over this way gimme a shout! I've got a season ticket at Ibrox and go to the away games as well so if your over for a match and fancy a wee bevvy you know where I am!! Leave a comment people!
- Anything and everything-seriously!! Girls Aloud, Take That, Leona Lewis, Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson, Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, Rihanna, Snow Patrol etc etc...
- SEX AND THE CITY WAS AMAZING!! MAMMA MIA AS WELL! Juno-funny and original!Harry Potter.Loving it!!Shawshank Redemption's an old favourite.Green Mile, We were soldiers, City of Angels, loved The Devil Wears Prada and on the telly i'm loving American Idol, Dancing on Ice, Ant and Dec's Sat night take-away, Jonathan Ross and Soccer AM.
- Season Ticket Holder at Ibrox. Love the gers.
Obsessive Man United supporter as well. I know some people don't get it United and Gers but that's how it is!!
Love my wee Norn Iron as well!!
And the mighty Donemana cricket team!
- Happiest When
- My teams win. Spending time with the other half. When I'm reading Heat!When I'm gossiping with Corinne about X Factor, how much we love Cheryl, clothes, music, hair and so on and so forth.....
- My Mates
- All the football crew. You know who you are!
My back home friends who I don't get too see very often but still love!!
And my workmates especially my heat loving girlee Corinne!! We could be twins we have so much in common!! Lol
- I Miss
- Ian, one of the footy crew and one of my best friends. Passed away 3rd April 2007. Never forget you. xx
My Granny Dunn, the best granny you could wish for. Passed away 18th December 2008. Think about you every day granny and miss you so much. Love you always xo
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Alana? 25 Taken
- Will's Wedding (32)
- My Godson Billy (41)
- Godson Billy's Christening (14)
- Geoffs 21st (5)
- South Africa an Lorraines big day (15)
- Man United (35)
- Rangers European Trips (21)
- Family & Friends (44)
- Osasuna (7)
- Dux Kid's Christening (10)
- Nights out (9)
- Barcelona (10)
- Christmas Night Out (17)
- Gers,Linfield and Norn Iron pics (28)
- Rangers Legends (7)
- Archie's Wedding (24)
- Benidorm (32)
- Randoms (26)
- Sammi's Engagement Do (42)
- Take That @ Hampden -AMAZING (20)
- Work Night Out (15)