If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- If in doubt, flat out!
- Me, Myself, and I
- In 2nd year at uni now. Failing exams left right and center!! Ibiza is a bit more of a beast since I last updated this... Sitting at 240hp with more to come..! Trying to find a job at the moment, Somerfield said they would take me back but I don't really want to. I will see how desperate I get... Can't really be bothered updating anymore.
I will give you the pleasure of finding out even MORE (I know ur thinking how can there be any more!?) about me so read on if you want!
***The Enemy are amazing!***
***Johnny Cash IS a legend! As is Colin McRae***
***Love the OC!***
***** www.rhyniemx.co.uk ****
- Music (in order)
- ***Song of the moment: Coldplay - Fix You***....................
The Enemy, Oasis, Metallica, Blink 182, The Verve, AC/DC, The Strokes, Snow Patrol, Linkin Park, Rage Against the Machine, The Fratellis, Arctic Monkeys, The Wombats, Stereophonics, Coldplay, The View, Foo Fighters, System of a Down, The Troubadours, Feeder, Limp Bizkit ***Flogging Molly, The Dubliners, (Irish bands that get u an awesome mood just 2 have fun!!), Trance (i.e. all your "classic" dance tunes) and only Trance dance songs nae all this "DJ Rankin" pish! I'm also now starting to like a bit of country music! K-Rose soundtrack from GTA: San Andreas mostly! Johnny Cash is excellent! ...
- Bands I've seen
- Snow Patrol (AMAZING!), Arctic Monkeys (x2), The Killers, The Fratellis (x3), The View (x2), Kaiser Chiefs, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Avril Lavigne, The Pigeon Detectives (x2, very good), Razorlight, Scissor Sisters, Bloc Party, Calvin Harris, Arcade Fire (sucked), Kings of Leon (also sucked), Paolo Nutini, Reverend and the Makers, Biffy Clyro, Dizzee Rascal (good fun lol), Figure 5, The Enemy (x4, and amazing every time), The Wombats (x3, VERY good!), Lethal Bizzle (bizzle bizzle), Foo Fighters (awesome!), Serj Tankian, The Rascals, The Horrors (threw my shoes at!), The Troubadours (very good!), Flogging Molly! (x2, class), Pepper, The Verve (what can I say!), Stereophonics, KT Tunstall, Rage Against the Machine (unreal!), Kate Nash (was gash), The Feeling, The Courteeners, Amy Winehouse (ish), Bowling for Soup (class), The Prodigy, The Zutons, Pendulum, Vampire Weekend (excellent!), The Ting Tings, Delays, Get Cape Wear Cape Fly, Oasis (what can I say!), Machine Head, Slipknot
- Bourne movies, The Last Kiss, Wedding Crashers, The American Pies', Big Daddy, Walk the Line, Love Actually, Just Friends, Fast and the Furious (2nd one is shite... 1st one is alright), Waynes World, Baseketball, Euro Trip, Road Trip, Dukes of Hazzard, All the Travis and the Nitro Circus' (especially the last one (4), it's CLASS!), The Italian Job (old one is class, the new one is ok), Mission Impossible's.
***I basicly like Comedy films, most action films, most romantic comedies, MX movies***
- MOTOCROSS, driving??, on my hard-tail doin wheelies!. Now I have found out I'm ok (I say ok I can almost make it down the hill without falling) at snowboarding, so when there's snow I will try and give it a bash!
- I am now obsesed with the OC (watched all 4 seasons in like 3 weeks!?), TOP GEAR!!!, Scrapheap Challenge, The Simpsons, Two and a Half Men (hilarious!), Still Game (unbelieveably funny!!), Father Ted (again, HILARIOUS!!)...
- -getting comments that are interesting! (hint hint)***
-getting texts (again only if they're intresting..!)***
-getting something interesting in the post! (does not include: bills/fines/coin collectors club!!??/general crap!)***
-driving my cars***
-racing even just riding my bike (yes my mx bike that is...)***
-going on an eBay cruise (preferably with someone elses money to spend..!)***
-watching movies! Love them***
-listening to some good quality tunes! (see above what they consist of)***
- -People at the front of gigs complaining about being pushed (you want 2 go complain to the hundreds behind? Didn't think so!)***
-People that spell bands they "love" wrong i.e. Artic Monkeys, Metalica***
-The price of fuel!***
-People that don't "don't know what a mosh pit is" and start being pricks (especially tall, Deutsch people)!***
-People that add u on msn/bebo/facebook/myspace (sure to have missed some) and then ask who u are***
-Car insurance companies (although Norwich Union has done me proud!)***
-loosing my phone (especially at TITP)***
-SEATs welding quality!***
- Mark Bruce
- Shaun Scott
- Zachary T
- Alex Standen
- Rona Anderson
- S.M.D Kane
- Alasdair Blair
- Paul Stewart
- Brian Crawford
- Kevin Craig Alston
- William Catlow
- Mark Hunter
- Frazer Nicol
- Stace Cc Andoo
- Stewart Murray
- Brodie Cluness
- Freyja Prentice
- Lindsay Daly
- Andrew Robertson
- Kim Lewis
- Claire Raeburn
close My Skins
- Motocross... (2) Try it on | 686 profiles
- 2007 KTM SX 125 Try it on | 35 profiles
- Magners - Time Dedicated to You! Try it on | 7 profiles
- James "Bubba" Stewart #7 Try it on | 24 profiles
- Stefan Everts #72 Try it on | 54 profiles
- 2007 KTM SX-F 250 Try it on | 6 profiles
- Yamaha YZ 125 Try it on | 135 profiles
- Motocross - Bubba Try it on | 69 profiles
- 2007 Honda CR-F 250 Try it on | 27 profiles
- David Knight Try it on | 22 profiles
Soundtrack to my life......
...IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...
Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Kernkraft 400 - Zombie Nation
Blur - Parklife
Michael Gray - Weekend (LOL)
Razorlight - Pop Song 2006
Slipknot - Everything Ends (what a fucking prom! \m/)
Atreyu - Your Private War
Oasis - Rockin' Chair
Zeke - Kill the King (dunno what that is)
Johnny Cash - He Turned Water into Wine
Getting Back Together:
Deftones - Korea (hardly appropriate lol!)
San Andreas Album (K-rose) - The Letter than Johnny Walker Read
Birth of Child:
Flogging Molly - Swagger
Bon Jovi - Thank You for Loving Me
The Pigeon Detectives - Take Her Back (how good if it came 4 songs earlier..!)
Linkin Park - In Between (from the tosser album...)
R.E.M. - Daysleeper
0 Comments 301 weeks
--Go to Google.com
--Click on Maps.
--Click on get Directions.
--From New York, New York
--To Paris, France.
--And read line # 23.
4 Comments 328 weeks
Motocross is not a thing that we do to be popular, make money, or get the girls, but it is something that we do for the love of being on a dirt bike and in the air. Those who have never woke up at six in the morning to go get ready for practice just dont understand. The countless hours all of us put in to this sport is not because we want to be famous, but because we love it. You will never have a bigger addrenaline rush than lining up at the gate with 40 riders next to you, all wanting the same thing, to win, and not only that, motocross is also rated as the worlds most physically demanding sport and takes its toll on the riders heavily. We all know the risks we are about to take when we ride, but that's what makes the sport so great. If there weren't any risks involved, anyone could be a pro. All of us know that we probably will never ever be as good as BUBBA or CARMICHAEL but we try any way.
6 Comments 330 weeks
close Album Grabber
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings