If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
AND as if things couldn't get any more exciting...i now have an optometry degree! at last!!
---------Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and He will say,'Here I am'
so remember- he who laughs last.....thinks slowest
- The Other Half Of Me
"its always better when we're together"
- The gambler - Kenny rodgers, elephant love medley - Jude and christine (lol), indescrible - Chril Tomlin, 9-5 and jolene - good old dolly, ring of fire and walk the line - Jonny Cash, Baton rouge - Garth brooks...actually all garths tunes are pretty darn good!
- Remember the Titans, Braveheart, Ice princess (lol), Pocohontas, Notting Hill, Moulin Rouge, Matilda, About a boy (esp. when marcus throws the loaf at the duck...LOL!!), Narnia
- Horse riding, Volleyball, ultimate frisbee, badminton, swimming, rugby in the snow!! lol
- The love story
- Once upon a time, 5 yrs ago, a young boy asked a young girl to "go out sometime". And this was the beginning of a long and beautiful courtship. Then 3 and a half years later, he took her to the top of some very lovely cliffs, got down on one knee and asked her to marry him. She said yes and they lived happily ever after... to be continued...
- Famous last words...
- ---No, these windows are ok to lean on
---This dosent taste right
---ok, il hold it and you pull the fuse
---No, this tribe is peaceful
- Pride and predjudice, ps. i love you, rachels tears, Red Moon Rising, No Compromise, o yeah, and the Bible!!! almost forgot that one!!!
- Quotes from father ted
- Dougal: Look, this tables so dirty I can write my name in it.
Ted: There"s a "G" in Dougal.
Ted: So you took Father Jack out for a walk... and you lost him. Again.
Dougal: Well, Ted, like I said the last time: it won"t happen again. Sure
now, what"s the worst that could happen to him anyway?
Ted : Well Dougal, he could have an accident and be killed.
Dougal : ...Oh right, yes. -***- Mrs Doyle: Won"t you have some cake, Father? It"s got cocaine in it. Oh no, hang on, it"s not cocaine, is it. What do I mean now? - the little things... Raisins!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Christine? 34 Taken
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside
(well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
(talk about a news flash)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate
machinery after taking this medication."
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we
could just get those 5 year-olds with head-colds off those bulldozers.)
On Marks &Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
(...and you thought????...)
On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
(That's the only time I have to work on my hair.)
On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary.
Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap -- "Directions: Use like regular soap."
(and that would be???....)
On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
(but, it's just a suggestion.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
(but wouldn't this save me time?)
On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
(..I'm taking this because???....)
On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
(as opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
(now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat
nuts." (Step 3: say what?)
On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable
you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this
2 Comments 351 weeks
Why the man who invests all your money is called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why “abbreviated” is such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do “practice”?
Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
And whose cruel idea was it for the "Lisp" to have a "S" in it?
Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?
My biggest problem is that I believe almost everything I tell myself.
0 Comments 353 weeks
You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
Never pee on an electric fence.
When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" don't answer him.
0 Comments 353 weeks