If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Dominic Foley Aka Green Giant
- McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey to all the lads and lassies passing through Well its about time i shuck this up a weee bit As you should now know I'm Domo or by more common names "The Green Giant", "Axel", and strangely enough "Mary"??? don't know how it happened but it happened. You can blame Brogan on that 1! Was born in London and moved over to the wonderful metropolis of Trim in "98.Done L.C. twice and will never have to do it again! EVER!!! Favorite place in Ireland would have to be Donegal.Great place for beaches, pubs, scenery, outdoors and above all fishing.What more could you want!!
DCU is a deadly college. Hope to get a place next year, that way I will finally be able to head out on the town Commuting is NOT fun! When I leave college I hope to get a career as a meteorologist and hopefully do storm chasing in the US which would be cool! And of course Ireland when we get them. Check out my storm pics if you wish
Anyone up for Cyprus part 2?? It sure as hell beats the recession!
- The Other Half Of Me
He's the fruit and vegy man :)
- At the moment I am really loving the music from The All American Rejects, simply a savage band. Other bands include the likes of Coldplay, Kings Of Leon, The Killers, Stereophonics, Bloc Party, MGMT, Pendulum, Airbourne cause they rock it out , Bruce Springsteen, The Eagles, The Strokes, Sigor Ros, Elbow, The Pigeon Detectives, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, ZZ Top, Tom Petty, John Cougar Mellencamp, The Who, Waterboys, and tonnes more!! Can't go wrong with 80's classics Download all the movie soundtracks i can get my hands on too! Have to say that Rodrigo Y Gabriela are the best damn acoustic guitarists ever along with all the guys Candyrat records in the States. Awesome stuff. Dream Theater are certainly the best metal group out there at the moment along with the likes of Metallica. One thing I really can't stand is the likes of those hard core club mixes.All it is is just noise, and to be quite honest I wouldn't call it music as such...
- God where to begin well anything that can make you laugh and has a great storyline is a hit with me! Borat, Ronin, Walking Tall, Anger Management, The Day After Tomorrow, The Bourne Identity/Supremacy, Lord Of The Rings(gota love them) Star Wars, Meet The Fockers, The Departed, Matrix Trilogy, good horrors and all good comedys like Anchorman, pure Legend of a film.
- wrestling like wwe, GAA, basketball, soccer(arsenal) and closer to home (Bohs), rugby and some motor sports like F1 and some rallying!
- Scared Of
- spiders cant stand them especially the ones that have the long legs or massive bodies!! ppl that are extremely drunk and don"t know what they are doing or saying. Charity ppl that will just not leave me alone even after you"ve paid them!!! They just keep coming back!!! They have it in for me thats why I try to avoid Grafton St!! I also don't like fast fun fair rides.My stomach ain't up to them
- Happiest When
- around my friends, in college having a great time, beating Lynch when i can in a game of pool , going places like on holiday , listening to music, working......sometimes
, partying, LEANING according to Lynch etc, etc.
- Favourite programs
- Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen, Brainiac, Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Match Of The Day, what ever sport is on, Lost, Skins, The Panel, Born Suvivor, The Unit, American Chopper, 24, Top Gear, Stargate Atlantis and SG.1, WWE, Buzzcocks, Prison Break, South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, good documentaries and thanks to Al, American Dad.
- You just gotta love Tommy Tiernan, Brendan Grace and Lee Evans.Dara O Briain is a pure LEG-END.Further afield i like Eddie Murphy and Robbin Williams.If you dont watch The Panel.....shame on you!haha Love Saturday Night Live
- Conaill Moran
- Graham Geraghty
- Alan Beirne
- Christopher Mc Keon
- Tara Adcock
- Robert Wolverine Lucas
- Tim O' Regan
- Naoimh Johnston
- Paul Murray
- Jonny Bing Bing
- Caoimhe L
- Hollie Bennett
- .Silky Baugreet.
- Niamh Kelly
- Kevin McArdle
- Lorna Kavanagh
- Patrick Murray
- Ashlinn -Randomness-E...
- Leon Kiernan
- Elaine Mulligan
- Yvonne Gilsenan
- Caroline K
- Grainne Hough
- Sinead Murphy
- Dave Arkins
- David Crook
- Dan C
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Conaill's Christmas Crimbo! (41)
- Kims BIG 21st!! :) (41)
- storms in trim area 2008 (28)
- Dom and Lynch's 21st!! (27)
- Conaill's 21st Party at Glenart Castle, Arklow (37)
- Cyprus Part One!! (49)
- Cyprus Part 2!! (49)
- Cyprus Part 3!! (49)
- Cyprus Part 4 (7)
- Snow day Trim 2008 (23)
- Al's 21st-Dorans (23)
- Prague part 1 (48)
- Prague Part.2 (44)
- Pargue part.3 (20)
- Conaills Christmas Partay (13)
- Holidays Co.Donegal (40)
- Donegal Holidays pt.2 (31)
- Edele's 23rd Birthday Taboo,Navan (24)
- Trim In All Its Glory (24)
- My Album (49)
- stars etc (35)
black Hawk Down
Flags Of Our Fathers
Letters From Iwo Jima
Meet The Spartans
Blades Of Glory
The Manchurian Candidate
Saints And Soldiers
A History Of Violence
Children Of Men
I Am Legend
World Trade Center
The Constant Gardener
Stanley kubrick Collection
Beverly Hills Cop 1, 2, 3
Enemy Of The State
Walk Hard-The Dewey Cox Story
Bowling For Coulbine
The Wind That Shakes The Barley
Road To Perdition
Million Dollar Baby
Kicking And Screaming
Band Of Brothers
The Day After Tomorrow
The Perfect Storm
Dances With Wolves
Master And Commander
The French Connection 1 and 2
The Killing Fields
Walk The Line
The Inconvenient Truth
Saving Private Ryan
The Passion Of The Christ
The Last Samurai
The Last King Of Scotland
Talk To Me
Meet The Parents
Meet The Fockers
Man On Fire
The Bone Collector
A Time To Kill
Flight Of The Phoenix
We Were Soldiers
The Green Mile
The Da Vinci Code
Chronicles Of Riddick
Catch Me If You Can
Star Wars Episode 1-3
The Black Dalilia
Gangs Of New York
Resident Evil Extinction
Grid Iron Gang
Enemy At The Gates
The Thin Red Line
War Of The Worlds
Welcome To The Jungle
Crimson Rivers 2
In The Line Of Fire
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
The Simpsons Movie
28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Lord Of War
The 13th Warrior
A Man Apart
Down To Earth
As Good As It Gets
Stargate Season 1-10
Stargate Atlantis Season 1 and 2
The Unit Season 1 and 2
0 Comments 254 weeks
1. During the trailers, shout, Fast forward! Fast forward!
2. Wear a very tall hat.
3. When people come in late, say Orrrrrhhhh very loudly.
4. During opening credits... point at a character and say loudly, "He dies at the end."
5. After every gunshot, scream "take cover!" and hit the floor.
6. Use a laser pointer and point the beam at the screen, especially at characters private parts.
7. Go tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk loudly at every kissing scene.
8. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing! Its snowing!"
9. Clap and cheer whenever one of the good guys gets killed.
10. Urge everyone in the cinema to start a Mexican wave.
11. During love scenes, say loudly in Mandarin, Ngggh! Bu yao, ma! (Dont!)
12. During horror movies, keep singing the theme to Jaws (dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum)
13. Sit on old people, pretending not to know they are there
14. Go to an afternoon screening. Go out of your way to sit next to the only other person in the cinema. Smile at him/her suggestively. (Recommended: waggle your eyebrows for added effect.)
15. Repeat all dialogue ten seconds after it's said on screen.
16. Bring in durians for your movie snack.
17. Or bring in a bowl of noodle soup, and slurp it up loudly.
18. During a sensitive scene, stand up and say loudly, I go shee-shee now, can?
19. Eat the snacks of the person sitting next to you.
20. Lick the person sitting next to you.
21. Make a noise like you passing gas and go "Ahh..."
22: Start weezing and ask the person next to you if you can have some juicy fruits for you asthma
23: Where a cape and when its your turn to buy popcorn yell "Im batman! Hahaha!" and rune away
24: Yell "Fire!" and moon the people coming through the exit
25: Yell out loud " I'm been raped, help me!"
1: Log on, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
2: Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.
3: When your computer is turned off, complain to the monitor on duty that you can't get the damn thing to work. After he/she's turned it on, wait 5 minutes,turn it off again, & repeat the process for a good half hour.
4: Type frantically, often stopping to look at the person next to you evilly.
5: Before anyone else is in the lab, connect each computer to different screen than the one it's set up with.
6: Write a program that plays the "Smurfs" theme song and play it at the highest volume possible over & over again.
7: Work normally for a while. Suddenly look amazingly startled by something on the screen and crawl underneath the desk.
8: Ask the person next to you if they know how to tap into top-secret Pentagon files.
9: Use Interactive Send to make passes at people you don't know.
10: Make a small ritual sacrifice to the computer before you turn it on.
11: Bring a chainsaw, but don't use it. If anyone asks why you have it, say "Just in case..." mysteriously.
12:Type on VAX for a while. Suddenly start cursing for 3 minutes at everything bad about your life. Then stop and continue typing.
13: Enter the lab, undress, and start staring at other people as if they're crazy while typing.
14: Light candles in a pentagram around your terminal before starting.
15: Ask around for a spare disk. Offer $2. Keep asking until someone agrees. Then, pull a disk out of your fly and say, "Oops, I forgot."
16: Every time you press Return and there is processing time required, pray "Ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease,
" and scream "YES!" when it finishes.
17: "DISK FIGHT!!!"
18: Start making out with the person at the terminal next to you (It helps if you know them, but this is also a great way to make new friends).
19: Put a straw in your mouth and put your hands in your pockets. Type by hitting the keys with the straw.
20: If you'
0 Comments 288 weeks
"It took us 15 years and 3 super computers to 'MacGyver' a system for the gate on Earth."
- Samantha Carter, getting postmodern in "Children of the Gods"
"Oh, this has nothing to do with you being a woman. I like women. I've just got a little problem with scientists,"
- O'Neill, getting to know Carter, "Children of the Gods"
"There is a tale of a primitive world the Goa'uld discovered millennia ago. The Tau'ri. The First World where forms of this type evolved. It is said the Goa'uld harvested among the primitives, some became Goa'uld hosts, others became Jaffa; the rest were taken as slaves and seeded among the stars to serve them. But that world has been lost for centuries."
- Teal'c, "The Enemy Within"
"I'm not an anthropologist!"
"You are today."
"...Daniel, find me an anthropologist that dresses like this and I will eat this headdress."
- Carter and O'Neill, about to 'properly attire' herself as a woman, "Emancipation"
"What is an 'Oprah'?"
- Teal'c, "Emancipation"
"Chicago. The windy city. Home of the Black Hawks, the Bulls and the White Sox."
- Teal'c, about to venture to the surface, "Cold Lazarus"
"I have seen your world, I will need it!"
- Teal'c, denied permission to bring his staff weapon, "Cold Lazarus"
"I thought we were explorers?"
"Oh, you are Dr. Jackson. But even Marco Polo when he came back from the Far East brought back more than just a few exotic spices."
- Daniel and the Secretary of Defense, "The Nox"
"Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way."
- Anateas of the Nox to O'Neill, "The Nox"
"Hathor was the Egyptian goddess of fertility, inebriety, and music."
"Sex, drugs, and rock and roll?"
- Daniel Jackson and Jack O'Neill, "Hathor"
"I wish you would stop calling us primitive."
"I'm sorry. I only meant technologically. You are anything but primitive, Samantha. What your mind doesn't know, your heart fills in."
"I don't know what that means, exactly, but it's beautiful."
"Which is exactly what it means."
- Carter and Narim of the Tollan, "Enigma"
"...and to determine the Goo-ald threat—"
"Excuse me Senator, I'm sorry there should be an apostrophe after the A before the U, it's pronounced..."
- Senator Kinsey, O'Neill and Carter, "Politics"
"Fools! Hashak! You doom yourselves. It is all I can do to keep you alive. Do you know all I have done to regain the trust of Apophis and join this campaign?"
- Brat'ac rescues SG1, "The Serpent's Lair"
"I stand by my friends. I believe this world may be our only hope in one day overcoming the false gods."
"Yes. As pathetic as that may seem at the moment, I agree."
- Teal'c and Brat'ac, "The Serpent's Lair"
"Perhaps when the warships of your world attack… Surely you have such vessels?"
"Well, we have a number of... shuttles."
"These shuttles, they are a formidable craft?
"Oh yeah. Yeah... Bad day."
- Brat'ac, Daniel and O'Neill, "The Serpent's Lair"
"We offer to lay down our lives for your world, Human. You cannot ask more."
"No, I can't. But I think a better idea is to get the other guys to lay down their lives for their world first, hmm?"
- Brata'c and O'Neill, "The Serpent's Lair"
"Now we die."
"Well, that's a bad plan. Where are the glider bays from here?"
- O'Neill and Brat'ac, "The Serpent's Lair"
"There are many forms of power my dear, some more subtle than others."
- Linea to Carter, "Prisoners"
"Understand this, there was once an alliance of four great races in the galaxy; the Asgard, the Nox—"
"Don't know them."
"…and the Ancients, the builders of the Stargates."
"That's a pretty heady group."
"The alliance was built over many millennia. Your race has much to prove before we may interact on that level... You have already
0 Comments 289 weeks
11:09 AM August 11, 2010 from web
11:09 AM August 11, 2010 from web
11:04 AM August 11, 2010 from web
03:38 PM August 09, 2010 from web
close Mobile Uploads
Leave a Comment
close Bowling Buddies
Awarded for scoring more than 100 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 200 points in one game.
Awarded for scoring more than 5 strikes in one game.
Awarded for bowling faster than an average speed of 40 km/h.
Awarded for being a Clown! Can you find out how?
Awarded for playing more than 50 games!
Awarded for filling the scoreboard with strikes!
Awarded for scoring all spares in one game!
Awarded for winning more than 25 challenges!
Awarded for having more than 50 Bowling Buddies!
close Arsenal Network
9/27 - Final
Sat., Oct 4
|Check out this week's photos, or upload your own!|
close Addicted to Stargate
Carson: You don't seriously think that's gonna help?
McKay: When they see your neck before they see mine, you won't think it's stupid.
[several minutes later, Beckett lifts up his collar before trying to harvest the eggs]
McKay: See! Not so stupid!
Carson: Ah, shut up!
close What type of person are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
Are you an Angel or Devil?
See More Quizzes
close Mesmo TV
Dominic's Favorite Shows
Dominic's Favorite Characters and Photos
Dominic's Favorite Quotes
Dominic's Favorite Poll
Dominic's Top Trivia Teammates
Dominic's TV Trivia Team
close Flixster Movies
Dominic has 0 friends on Flixster. (refresh box)
My Score: 67%
My Score: 60%
My Score: 53%
My Score: 45%
- Jet 4 Songs | 1 Profile
- Kings Of Leon 3 Songs | 2 Profiles
- Tuna Fish Mafia 1 Song | 1 Profile
- Bell X 1 2 Songs | 1 Profile
- Domo's Random Playlist 9 Songs | 1 Profile
- Oasis 1 Song | 2 Profiles
- The Killers 10 Songs | 4 Profiles