- You spend my money, you drink my best red wine !!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey everyone. Please remember this is not the real deal but simply a Bebo for fans of the wonderful Richard. If you love him as much as me or even if you just think hes cool then please add me as a friend. Or if you prefer...........leave a comment. No nasty ones please.
Official Band Website http://www.statusquo.co.uk/
- The Other Half Of Me
My biggest fan !!!!
- Francis Rossi....the greatest musician ever to have walked the planet!!
- Well, the one about our biography thats not out yet. Hehe
- Like a bit of motor racing !!!!!
- Scared Of
- Francis in the morning. Oh, and, er, losing my comb!
- Happiest When
- On stage and entertaining my fans
- Quo Fans
- The Absolute best in the world !!!!!
- please remember !!!!
- I'm a bit deaf in one ear so SCREAM loudly, i will hear you xxxxx
close Video Box
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Just a wee story from a fan.I always liked the quo.When i was at high school,1974-1978,all my mates were into The Bay City Rollers or Brian Ferry.They were ok i suppose.I always loved rock music.It wasn,t too popular in those days.You had the old bands like The Stones and A/C D/C but you didn,t hear too much about them.We had the glam rock bands like Slade,The Sweet and such but they were just a part of the era.The Quo were just starting to be shown on the telly about that time.I of course had a huge crush on Rick Parfitt and got ripped to shreds by the Roller fans.As the years went on,i left school and started work.I sort of forgot about them for a few years as i got married and had the kids.Then round about 1993,my brother-in-law saw a Quo concert advertised in the paper and asked my hubby and i if we wanted to go.He was a Quo fan and had saw them in the old days.We went and it was fantastic and the rest is history,i was well and truly hooked.They are without a doubt one of the best live bands in the world.One of the main things i like about them is what you see is what you get.They just love what they do,and it shows.Keep on rockin guys,kick ass rock and roll forever xxxxxx
4 Comments 310 weeks