If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- You spend my money, you drink my best red wine !!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Hey everyone. Please remember this is not the real deal but simply a Bebo for fans of the wonderful Richard. If you love him as much as me or even if you just think hes cool then please add me as a friend. Or if you prefer...........leave a comment. No nasty ones please.
Official Band Website http://www.statusquo.co.uk/
- The Other Half Of Me
My biggest fan !!!!
- Francis Rossi....the greatest musician ever to have walked the planet!!
- Well, the one about our biography thats not out yet. Hehe
- Like a bit of motor racing !!!!!
- Scared Of
- Francis in the morning. Oh, and, er, losing my comb!
- Happiest When
- On stage and entertaining my fans
- Quo Fans
- The Absolute best in the world !!!!!
- please remember !!!!
- I'm a bit deaf in one ear so SCREAM loudly, i will hear you xxxxx
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Just a wee story from a fan.I always liked the quo.When i was at high school,1974-1978,all my mates were into The Bay City Rollers or Brian Ferry.They were ok i suppose.I always loved rock music.It wasn,t too popular in those days.You had the old bands like The Stones and A/C D/C but you didn,t hear too much about them.We had the glam rock bands like Slade,The Sweet and such but they were just a part of the era.The Quo were just starting to be shown on the telly about that time.I of course had a huge crush on Rick Parfitt and got ripped to shreds by the Roller fans.As the years went on,i left school and started work.I sort of forgot about them for a few years as i got married and had the kids.Then round about 1993,my brother-in-law saw a Quo concert advertised in the paper and asked my hubby and i if we wanted to go.He was a Quo fan and had saw them in the old days.We went and it was fantastic and the rest is history,i was well and truly hooked.They are without a doubt one of the best live bands in the world.One of the main things i like about them is what you see is what you get.They just love what they do,and it shows.Keep on rockin guys,kick ass rock and roll forever xxxxxx
4 Comments 310 weeks