If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Love life, engage in it, give it all you've got!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Step out of the shadows and Help Youth Pursue Emancipation!!! Support the HYPE Movement!!!
I'm proud of who I am, my Tongan heritage and where I come from. I love my family, my friends and I love my life! My name is 'Okaneti Nukuseilala Taumoepeau, the youngest out of 7 kids and 1 of only two girls. My parents are 'Etuate Folau Taukei'aho Taumoepeau and 'Ilaisaane Talahiva Lauhingoa Taumoepeau.
Easygoing and I think I'm pretty down to earth. I'm a private person. I only disclose what I can and want to. Everything else is my business!! If you wanna know, all you gotta do is ask. I'm super excited for things that lie ahead and can't wait to take things on and give it all I've got! I'm working on my solo album. I hope that what I create; words that I write and melodies I sing, will relate to those who listen to it and will love it as much as I love making it!! Life is GOOD, GOD IS GOOD!!
- I love all types of music. What I'm listening to just depends on my mood. Love, love, love...reggae and R&B! Of course the old Tongan classics. No one writes like that anymore! I can go on and on but I'd have to say when I'm creating music, that's my favorite kind!!! There's nothing like having a thought, idea or melody in your head and being able to record it and hearing what you've created come to life!
I released my first Tongan album!! All the proceeds go to benefit the Tonga Red Cross Society go to http://cdbaby.com/cd/676kolokakalaband to pick up a copy and support the cause!!!
- Too many to choose from, I love chick flicks, epic, drama and scary movies...comedies when I wanna laugh.
- My Passion
- Music; my passion, my high, my rush!!! Whether I'm singing, writing or creating, just as long as I'm doin it!
- My Favorite Quote
- "Music is the soul of the world...melodies of our existence. It touches every facet of our lives, giving us hope in moments of despair, courage in times of struggle and ecstasy in moments of passion. Musical expressions of various genres with the right beat, rap, mix and the right voice, are woven into one passionate reality we live by; make love to, cry because of, smile because of...It is the infinite language for it knows no boundaries. It mesmerizes the mind, tantalizes the senses and hypnotizes the soul in a trance, where the spirit soars into infinity. It is a force of empowerment for personal and creative freedom."
- RIGHT NOW!!! I'm doing what I love and I'm surrounded by people who love and support me. Thank you to everyone that keeps me sane on a day to day basis!!!
- Things to do
- I LOVE TO READ!!! I love spending time with my nieces, nephews, family and friends and anyone that lifts my mood! I love to tau'olunga that's one thing that I will always love! And I love, love, love...to sing!!
- Who I look up to...
- The most?? My Mom, there's nothing like having a strong Tongan woman raise you and teach you everything good in life!! She makes me love and appreciate my family more, my heritage more and life more!! And of course my Dad! The provider! My Mom couldn't do it without a strong Tongan man. There's nothing like having him be my #1 fan!!
- Ilaisaane Kaipa Talah...
- Boom Box Studio
- Samalaulu Pulu
- Saane Vea
- AGdi Inc
- Muy Bien
- Ema Leilani Lauhingoa...
- Misi Tau James
- Ana Lauhingoa
- Christina Fua
- Maria Langi
- Rosa P
- Fatai-Sela And Babyta...
- Brenda S.
- Planet Tonga -PT
- BRing On The Superbowl
- Tonga Vaea
- Sione Pomee
- L T Langi
- VAkalilo The Invincib...
- Cockle Fam
- Rich And Lupe Fineang...
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
676 & Kolo Masima will perform on the main stage (Earth Stage) at 3:15 PM...Come out and join us for this FREE FAMILY FRIENDLY event!!!
Liberty Park - SLC, UT
1300 S. 750 E.
Also visit the HYPE booth for more info and your FREE BLACK WRISTBANDS between the hours of 11am - 7pm!!!!
Enjoy LIVE entertainment all day, food booths, information booths and fun activities for the children!!!
0 Comments 222 weeks
The Pacific Eye Radio Show features the lovely music of Pacific Islands, but also discussion of critical issues that affect Pacific Island communities globally, and of course, the news, sports, entertainment reports and any information relevant to the Pacific Island communities. Join us online at Utah Free Media - www.utahfm.org where you can access links to download the feed to your favorite online streaming software. **NOTE: The show will be on Utah Free Media every THURSDAY evening,starting April 23, from 9:00 pm to 10:30 pm. ALSO, there is no radio required for Utah Free Media - it's all online! Utah Free Media website: http://www.utahfm.orgCheck us out at http://www.pacificeyeradio.com
0 Comments 223 weeks
Here's a poem that my beautiful and very talented niece wrote!! She's only 12, amazing talent this little girl has! Love you babygirl!!
Helping Youth Pursue Emancipation
Can you hear me out there?
No, can you really hear me out there?
Do see me standing in front of you?
Cause I see you
Do you see the things that are happening in this world?
It doesn't matter if your a boy or a girl
If your hair is straight or you have curls
Is it just me?
Don't you see it.........
The kids that die, the ones that suffer
The people making bad decisions
And hurting one another
Based on things they see everday.....
Based on the lives that have gone a stray
Whether it's right or if it's wrong
Such a sad tune; an endless song.
Just because the color of my skin
Doesn't mean that I shouldn't win
I have a dream
That I'm gonna be somebody
I have the potential
That lies in EVERYBODY,
The freedom to think
And speak my mind
I'm letting go,
One step at a time....
It's hard sometimes,
Without a doubt
But I'm strong and I'm fierce
I know what I'm about
Pushes me right through it
Gives me the right
And the power to do it
What are we waiting for?
Lets make a difference, it starts today
Emancipate our mind, our thoughts
It's time to make a change!
"GET ON THE H.Y.P.E"
By: Abigail Mohelata Langi
0 Comments 233 weeks
- Solkrush 2009 (12)
- Ema Leilani's wedding (45)
- GIFTED Football Camp (49)
- BOOM BOX STUDIO (8)
- Earth Jam 2009 (10)
- Silia Ka'ili's Baptism and Sis Langi's homecoming (39)
- More HYPE pics! :) (15)
- Photoshoot HYPE song "The Promise" single cover (31)
- HYPE Commercial Shooting (48)
- Mixed HYPE pics!!! (16)
- HYPE SONG--The Promise (15)
- Hype photoshoot 12/13/2008 (36)
- HYPE Movement (41)
- Kiddies!!! (48)
- Family... (48)
- More Family Pics... (48)
- And More Family pics... (40)
- Random pics... (45)
- My Album (31)
- 3HD Samoan Flag Week Festival (47)
- My Dad's side of the family... (18)