If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- Update again!! still in Quinns!!! no change there!! lol
still have my wee MR2.. great wee car...although with the snow we have had... not great for it!! lol...saving like a blue arse fly for August...,ROAD TRIP.... Europe here i come!! Meanwhile just generally enjoying heading out and havin the banter with the lads..........
- My favourite Bands are SnowPatrol, Razoelight, Block Party, Killers, All American Rejetcts, Blink 182, Greenday, U2, Queen, AC/DC, Metallica, Journey, Def Leppard, Bowling For Soup, Weezer, Foo Fighters, Feeder, Aslan, Bryan Adams, Fall Out Boy, Kaiser Chiefs, Kasabian, My Chemical Romance, Paul Oakenfold, DJ sammy, Eric Prydz, Sum 41, tiesto, The Fray, The Fratellis, Moby, Spiller
- I love horror Films Espically, the hills have eyes, devils rejects, the gruge1 the grudge 2, the omen new and old, White noise 1 and 2, the land of the living dead, the descent, an other films i like are, jurassic park 1, 2, 3, lord of the rings 1, 2, 3, Back to the future 1, 2, 3, the omen 1, 2, 3, the enemy at the gate, a bridge too far, Xmen 1, 2, 3, windtalkers, american pie 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, V for Vendatta, Man on fire, kiss kiss bang bang, james bond casino royal, the holiday, pitch black, highlander, the great escape, Transformers, the gangs of new york, cars, the forgotten, nthe fast and the fuious, 2 fast 2 furios, the fast and the furious tokyo drift, gone in 60 seconds, ronan, rocky, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, indiana jones 1, 2, 3, Rat, The wind That Shakes the Barley, mortal combate, Phonebooth, pearl harbor, and there are many more that i cant name...
- hurling, gaelic alittle, indoor socer, rallying
- best time of the year
- AUGUST BABY 2010!!!! EUROPE HERE I COME!!!
- Ronan Curran
- Mark Curran
- Nicola Swift
- Jasy C
- Call In Mc Grr Tea
- Micky Shine
- Arlene Curran
- Gema Reilly
- Maeve Maguire
- Louise Downey
- Louise Sheerin
- Garbhan McPhillips
- Deirdre Breslin
- Anita Curran
- Joe Curran
- Sinead Connolly
- Georgina Lyons
- Gráinne Agnew Pattinson
- Annie Xx Foster
- Emma O' Keefe
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
A drink precedes a story.
A friend's eye is a good mirror.
A hen is heavy when carried far.
A hound's food is in its legs.
A lock is better than suspicion.
A silent mouth is melodious.
A trade not properly learned is an enemy.
Age is honorable and youth is noble.
As the big hound is, so will the pup be.
Be neither intimate nor distant with the clergy.
Both your friend and your enemy think you will never die.
Even a small thorn causes festering.
Good as drink is, it ends in thirst.
He who comes with a story to you brings two away from you.
He who gets a name for early rising can stay in bed until midday.
If you do not sow in the spring you will not reap in the autumn.
If you want to be criticized, marry.
Instinct is stronger than upbringing.
It is a bad hen that does not scratch herself.
It is a long road that has no turning.
It is better to exist unknown to the law.
It is not a secret if it is known by three people.
It is sweet to drink but bitter to pay for.
It is the good horse that draws its own cart.
It is the quiet pigs that eat the meal.
It takes time to build castles. Rome wan not built in a day.
It's not a matter of upper and lower class but of being up a while and down a while.
Lack of resource has hanged many a person.
Listen to the sound of the river and you will get a trout.
May you have a bright future - as the chimney sweep said to his son.
Mere words do not feed the friars.
Nature breaks through the eyes of the cat.
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Necessity knows no law.
Need teaches a plan.
Patience is poultice for all wounds.
Youth does not mind where it sets its foot.
You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.
People live in each other's shelter.
Put silk on a goat, and it's still a goat.
Quiet people are well able to look after themselves.
The day will come when the cow will have use for her tail.
The hole is more honorable than the patch.
The light heart lives long.
The man with the boots does not mind where he places his foot.
The mills of God grind slowly but they grind finely.
The raggy colt often made a powerful horse.
The smallest thing outlives the human being.
The wearer best knows where the shoe pinches.
The well fed does not understand the lean.
The work praises the man.
The world would not make a racehorse of a donkey.
There is hope from the sea, but none from the grave.
There is no fireside like your own fireside.
There is no luck except where there is discipline.
There is no need like the lack of a friend.
There is no strength without unity.
Thirst is the end of drinking and sorrow is the end of drunkenness.
Three diseases without shame: Love, itch and thirst.
Time is a great story teller.
Two shorten the road.
Two thirds of the work is the semblance.
Walk straight, my son - as the old crab said to the young crab.
When a twig grows hard it is difficult to twist it. Every beginning is weak.
When fire is applied to a stone it cracks.
When the apple is ripe it will fall.
When the drop (drink) is inside, the sense is outside.
When the liquor was gone the fun was gone.
Wine divulges truth.
You cannot make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
You must live with a person to know a person. If you want to know me come and live with me.
Youth sheds many a skin. The steed (horse) does not retain its speed forever.
0 Comments 318 weeks
We believe in one drink, Guinness the almighty
Makers of cans and bottles
Of all that is drunk and un-drunk
We believe in one brewer, Arthur, The only son of Guinness
Eternally begotten of the hops
Hops from hops, barley from barley
True drink from true drink
Begotten not made, Of one distillery of the Father
Through it all things were made
For us men and our salvation
It comes down from St. James Gate
By the power of the market he became incarnate
And was made a rich man
For our sake we are crucified under Pontious Prices
Bad pints, suffer hagovers and A.A. meetings
On the next day we rise again in accordance
With our scruples and ascend into oblivion
We come again to judge the living and the dead
We believe in one alcoholic beverage
Brewed and bottled under one licence
We acknowledge one Arthur, son of the almighty pint
Conceived in heaven and sold on earth
Blessed is the one drink through one father and many sons
Sold under one label and distributed throughout the world
We look for the resurrection of new drinks
And a cure for hangovers. Amen.
0 Comments 346 weeks