If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- "Im a Winner"
- Me, Myself, and I
- Exited for my third year of study, in hamilton! Then its over, YAY! Apart from the possible 4th year but we will see. I am loving dacing in hamilton this year and I can't wait for our first comp! I come from a dairy farm in Katikati where my family lives, and my horse with her 4 month old foal!
- Most, as long as its not rap or death metal.
- Funny, scary, not so much action... Certainly not the Movie we watched the other day when this phsycho killed half a town just so she could own the family funeral home!!!
- Dancing and Horse Riding, and most if not all other athletic stuff.
- Scared Of
- The dark... Its just sooo dark!
- Happiest When
- Having Treats, dancing, riding, with my brothers, and my amazing flatties! You know!
Ok so i decided to write a blog. Just because it looks silly with nothing in it! I dont really know what to write that you all dont know about me. Well anything interesting that is! Um well horses riding was pretty much all i did for most of the last 10 years really so everything about me really revolves around horse events and riding. The most exiting however would be that ive ridin in Canada for NZ and won one of the competitions over there and the BOP Team that i rode for came 2nd at NZ Champs! I also came 10th individualy at the National Three Day Event in Taupo! Very exitin!!! Then i started dance competitions and now everything has mostly to do with that lol and of course i live in Hamilton 4 days a week to study which i really enjoy, but im not 100% sure what im going to do when that is finished. Something to do with helping people achieve their goals in whatever area that may be! I still have one horse and she is going to get in foal this month some time so that will be very exiting when she has it!!!! One of my four brothers is in England at the moment for an unknown amount of time, its kinda strange him being gone for such a long time! Well for now i cant think of much else to write but if i do ill add it on bye bye
0 Comments 306 weeks