If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- the morning rain clouds up my window & i carnt see at all
- Me, Myself, and I
We, were never meant to be baby we just happen
Let the hourglass pass right into ashes
let the wind blow the ash right before my glasses
So I wrote this love letter right before my classes
How could a goddess ask someone thats only average
Baby this is tragic
Cause we had it, we was magic
- The Other Half Of Me
jealous? kate nash is MY other half (Score)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
The term scene kids is used in reference to members of the emo, post-hardcore, metalcore, electroclash, or hardcore punk scenes. It is most commonly applied to those aged between 14 and 18. It is very rare for the label to be applied to anyone under the age of 14, and people over the age of 18 who share similar characteristics to scene kids are usually referred to as just scenesters.
Scene kids are generally defined as the trendsetters within their scene, and as such are the first to appropriate new styles and fashions, as well as being the first to abandon ones considered to be outdated or over-exposed. They often strive to be the first within their scene to adopt a new trend, and their attempts at "keeping up with the Joneses" in order to appear cool to their select group of scene kid peers are derided by outsiders. Scene kids rarely refer to themselves by this term—it is most commonly used by outsiders, and serves as either a pejorative or a compliment depending on the context in which it is used.
Socially, scene kids are often a very close-knit group, and often know many members of their particular scene. This association is aided by social networking sites such as MySpace. However, scene kids sometimes exhibit arrogance and elitism towards those considered to be less "scene", or fashionable, than themselves. This can cause a lot of dispute between scene kids. Scene kids and straight edgers in particular do not get along.
Scene kids are often confused with goths, as both share some of the same style, particularly black hair dye and piercings. However, each group considers themselves to have wildly different lifestyles and musical tastes.
0 Comments 297 weeks
1. direct traffic
2. cover it with wax and use it as a candle
3. use it as ammunition for a gun
4. claim it as something aliens gave you so that you'll be the center of talk
5. hang them on christmas trees
6. use it as a gift for relatives you don't know, but are forced to buy gifts for
7. sell them, might as well make the money back...right??
8. start a collection... trade with your friends
9. scratch your back
10. take it for walks
11. introduce it to your parents
12. use it as a doorstop
13. take it out on dates
14. make a belt
15. paint a face on it. You never know, it could become your best friend
16. give it a bath. Hey! everyone deserves to feel clean
17. glue it to your head, go shopping, watch people's reactions... jot them down
18. play fetch with your dog
19. use it as a drumstick
20. use it as one of the hands for your broken clock
21. run around like a lunatic while waving it around in your hand
22. give it it's own room... it deserves privacy too!!
23. give it a name
24. marry it to your toaster
25. write a book about it
26. tell it that you love it
27. plant it in your garden
28. blame it for all the misery in your life
29. introduce it to your boss... then he'll give you that raise
30. introduce it to your therapist
31. scare people with it
32. beat people with it for sexual pleasure
33. put it through college
34. get it a haircut
35. get it a talk show
36. buy it a coke... or a pepsi
37. get it registered to vote
38. get it drunk
39. SCREAM at it
40. tell it to get a job
41. cry with it
42. tell it to quit smoking
43. give it mouth-to-stick in hopes of reviving it
44. bring it together with other glowsticks for a reunion party
45. send it off on vacation
46. pamper it
47. use it as some sort of compass
48. use it as a teether
49. juggle with it
50. make funky earrings
51. pretend it's a microphone... for when you just HAVE to sing!
52. dip it in ink and use it as a pen
53. perfect for tossing at your buddy's head
54. put it in your pants for that "are you happy to see me?" look
55. bring it to a rave... for old times sake
1 Comment 301 weeks
ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 13 SHOULD NOT READ THIS AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE ON ABOUT.
JUST CAUSE YOU WERE BORN IN 93 OR 94 DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE A 90s KID.
ITS NOT LIKE YOU COULD REMEMBER SOME OF THE ORIGINAL SIMPSONS.
YOU KNOW YOURE A 90s KID IF...
YOU CAN SING THE RAP TO "THE FRESH PRINCE OF BELL AIR"
YOUVE WORN LEGGINGS AND FELT COOL.
YOU REMEMBER WHEN IT WAS ACTUALLY WORTH GETTING UP ON A SATURDAY MORNING TO WATCH LIVE & KICKING OR SM:TV.
YOU HAD A HUGE FRINGE AT SOME POINT IN YOUR CHILDHOOD.
YOU REMEMBER READING AND WATCHING "GOOSEBUMPS"
YOU TOOK PLASTIC CARTOON LUNCH BOXES TO SCHOOL.
YOU REMEMBER THE CRAZE OF YO-YOS AND TAMAGOTCHIS
YOU KNEW THAT KIMBERLY, THE PINK RANGER, AND TOMMY, THE GREEN RANGER WERE MEANT TO BE.
YOU COLLECTED POKEMON CARDS.
YOU PLAYED AND/OR COLLECTED POGS.
YOU HAD A WEIRD ALIEN THAT LIVED IN GOOEY STUFF IN A PLASTIC POD AND THOUGHT IF YOU STUCK 2 BACK TO BACK THEY WOULD HAVE A BABY!
YOU WATCHED THE ORIGINAL POSTMAN PAT, FIREMAN SAM AND NINJA TURTLES.
YOU REMEMBER WHEN THE NEW BEANIE BABIES WERE ALWAYS SOLD OUT
YOU GOT YOUR MUM TO BUY BN BISCUITS
YOU USED TO WEAR THOSE STICK ON EARRINGS, NOT ONLY ON YOUR EARS BUT AT THE CORNERS OF YOUR EYES.
YOU KNOW THE MACERENA BY HEART.
"TALK TO THE HAND" ENOUGH SAID.
YOU REMEMBER THE TIME BEFORE LITERACY AND NUMERACY HOUR EXISTED.
YOU THOUGHT BRAIN FROM "PINKEY AND THE BRAIN" WOULD FINALLY TAKE OVER THE WORLD.
2 WORDS, SPICE GIRLS.
YOU OWNED A PAIR OF PANTS WITH POPPERS ALL THE WAY UP THE LEG.
IF YOUR A GIRLY YOU HAD ATLEAST ONE PAIR OF JELLIES AND ALWAYS WANTED THE ONES WITH HEELS!
3 Comments 315 weeks
- Hello kitty shizzle :)
- The Medic Droid
- official Calvin Harris
- official Tonight Is Goodbye
- Cute is what we aim for
- The Kooks
- official Boy Kill Boy
- official Klaxons Official
- official Dead Disco
- official Quietdrive
- Less Than Jake
- Bowling For Soup
- Heart Attack
- official Plain White T's
- my tattoo (1)
- My Room (8)
- nights oooot how (14)
- 18th in peth (4)
- 18th fancy dress party (46)
- halloween (2)
- :) le sac vs pip (7)
- School how (5)
- Fancy Dress (3)
- Courteeners how (4)
- :) (12)
- Edinburgh Zoo - Dan's bday :) (22)
- Peth Pet (21)
- stinky images (26)
- august 08 (10)
- July 2008 (3)
- zoo thousand 8 (37)
- june 2008 (6)
- new look (9)
- 3vo (5)
- Castle Mania - (7)