If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- To Look Into The Eyes Of A Wolf Is Like Looking Into Another's Soul...
- Me, Myself, and I
- The lone grey wolf wonders through the forest, her deep amber eyes gaze up at the moon with sorrow. Her ears twitch, listening to the sounds of the movements around her. She ignores the things around her, Inside she is tearing apart...No home, no mate, All the things she once loved are now long gone.
The close friends she has she treasures, they have been there for her through it all. Though here she is, crying in her own misery. She does not trust many. All the promises of forever are long gone, the promise of a lifetime is not real.
She turns her maw to the Moon, parting her jaws as she howls a song of sorrow, pain, regret...A song to those who have left - How she pines for them. But her call is not answered, sometimes she wants to give up but she remains incase those who loved her will return.
Turning back to the darkness of the forest, back to the life of a Kerl....
- The Other Half Of Me
Dear Oaky. My mate. For always.
- E-Gad D:
- My top friends arn't in any particular order, so if i have mentioned you below then remember I love you all the same. It doesn't matter whether you're first, third or not even on there! It's too much hassle for me to keep changing it and to be honest, I don't really care whose where xD Sorry if I missed you out on my list though and strikes are for people who are gone >.<
- Family (:
- ♪♫We may be spread far apart but never ever leaving our hearts. ♪♫ Jett. Onari. Zap. Miki. Jigsaw. Kai. Beau. Niko. Arrow. Daray. JJ. Koge. Syra. Tikaani. Corbin. Regan. Indie. Koda.
- ↓ Best Buddies ↓
- ♣ Aki. Tala . Nash. Zen. Xann. Budd ♣
- Awesomeness [:
Free Soul. Fell and Larka. Blade. Rambo. Shadow. Dash. Koro. Glory. Ayden Jr. Jasper. Fell. Oakami. Greg. Winter.
- One of the Golden Oldies™
- I miss the days where we used to over crowd the waterfall or Jasper's beach. I miss the days where none of us had a clue how to roleplay and used the little stars *. Roleplay is changing, let it change for the better and not for the worst. Keep roleplay Alive
Hello all! By some luck it seems wolves are returning to the forest, brilliant! I have always loved this girl very much and missed roleplaying her, though life certainly is much different then when she started. I have a boyfriend whom I live with, work in a pet shop full time and have an African Pygmy Hedgehog called Harry. So I am rather busy but will always try and get online when I can. If you want to roleplay just send me a starter but remember I'm rather rusty!
0 Comments 70 weeks
10 - 13 days: the eyes open
3 weeks: the milk teeth appear, they start to explore the den
4 - 5 weeks: short trips outside the den, begin to eat meat
6 weeks: moving up to a mile from the den (with adult wolf)
6 - 8 weeks: pups are weaned, traveling to rendezvous site.
12 weeks: begin to travel with the pack on hunts (with adult wolves)
15 - 28 weeks: milk teeth are replaced
7 - 8 months: begin to hunt with the pack
0 Comments 249 weeks
Ostanda is a grey wolf, her fur changes darkness with the seasons so she is naturally lighter in the summer seasons. She is currently 8 years old, though she still has the strength and spirt of a yearling.
Her natural birth family was unfortunately the victims of a forest flood, the water filling the den before they were able to get out. As a tiny pup, Ostanda was curious of the outside world and on the hunt of a small mouse which took her further uphill. This one act of disobedience saved her life. Yet lost her her entire family including her mother, father and three siblings; two male and one female.
She was now left alone...
Hungry and seeking shelter from the soon approaching winter, Ostanda has the fortune of meeting a large black varg named Free-Soul. He was kind to her and took her to find some food she so dearly needed. He then made her one of his own pups, taking her back to meet his mate, Tala. They were amazing parents to Ostanda, treating her with such kindness that she felt truly loved. They had their own pup, named Faelan and he was the best sibling Ostanda could of asked for. He was always avoiding baths and being a littermate Ostanda had lost. Sadly both Free-Soul and Faelan have since disappeared and although Tala is still around, they do not see each other as frequently.
During her lifetime, Ostanda has had many mates, though her first mate, Jet, fathered a litter of Ostanda's pups. She loves her children dearly, though once again they have taken their own paths in life. Beau and Miki being her favourites of the litters. Miki is still around when Ostanda is lucky enough to see him. Sadly the son who was most favoured to take over the pack, Zap, disappeared and that was the start of her family breaking down.
For now, Ostanda is on her own. Though she still has the few close friends whose always been there for her. She doesn't have a mate, though this seems to not be of much a fuss to Osty. She is happy as she is.
To be continued...
0 Comments 303 weeks