If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Profile views: 4,410
- Profile created: July 2007
- Sony BMG Major Label
- Charlemagne, Quebec, Canada Canada
- Celine is influenced by Michael Jackson, her brothers and sisters, and her biggest influence and inspiration is Barbra Streisand, which Celine was lucky enough to record the song "Tell Him" with her. Celine was also blessed enough to meet Michael Jackson and performed with him. She also was one of the five talented artists who sung the "Earth Song" tribute to MJ at the Grammys.
close About Me
- <3 Let your heart decide <3
- Me, Myself, and I
- Celine Marie Claudette Dion was born on March 30, 1968 in Charlemagne, Quebec (Canada) and is the youngest of 14 children. Dion became a young star after her manager and future husband, Rene Angelil, morgaged his home to finance her first record. She later gained reconition in parts of Europe and Asia after she won both the 1982 Yamaha World Popular Song Festival and the 1988 Eurovision Song Contest. In 1990, she made her English language debut with Unison. The biggest and one of the most popular songs from this incredible singer was "My Heart Will Go On" which was the love theme from the "Titanic" movie. On Dec. 15, 2007, Celine finished her 5th year of her sold out show "A New Day..." that took place in Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. She came out w/ a new French album, "D'elles" on May 18, 2007. In November of 2007 she came out w/ her most anticipated English album "Taking Chances." Celine's returing to Caesars in Vegas on 03/15/11. Remember, this isn't Celine, this is a fanpage
- Yes, I think all these songs deserve to be on this album.
- Some songs wasn't a greatest hit and shouldn't be on, but overall the CD is great.
- I think half the songs should be on, half of the songs should be replaced.
- I'm kind of disappointed, only a few were the right choices for this CD.
- Overall I hate the song list.
What are your thoughts about Celine returning to Vegas?
4 Comments 179 weeks
Celine has toured around the world for numerous tours, such as the "Falling Into You" tour, "Let's Talk About Love" tour, the "Taking Chances" tour, and various others. She also got the opportunity to stay in one spot for 5 years and let everyone from around the world come to her in Las Vegas with her "A New Day..." show. Which one was your favorite? Why? Did the concert experience have a special meaning to you?
2 Comments 189 weeks
Celine Dion has touched many people's hearts with her music. Fans all around the world connect with the music not only because of what the song means, but the fact that Celine sings each song with so much emotion, which shows in her performances. What song means the most to you? Why does it mean so much to you? Leave a comment at the bottom with your answer, and share your heartfelt story with everyone!
3 Comments 190 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
close Music Albums
- A New Day Has Come (1) tracks
- A New Day... Live in Las Vegas (1) tracks
- All the Way: A Decade of Song (1) tracks
- Celine Dion Taking Chances (0) tracks
- Celine Dion: The Collector's Series Volume 1 (0) tracks
- Falling into You (1) tracks
- Let's Talk About Love (1) tracks
- Miracle (1) tracks
- One Heart (1) tracks
- The Colour Of My Love (0) tracks
- These Are The Special Times (1) tracks
close My Skins
- Belong Try it on | 0 profiles