If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- I smile because i have no idea whats going on!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Drink lots of jager bombs
Living in Perth with my bf and a couple of friends.
Miss NZ and every1 i know in it,.....
c u guys soon oxoxoxxoxo
- Favourite Beverage
- #1- Jager Bombs
#2- Carlton Cold (beer)
- I LOVE
- Jager Bombs
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good
- V Drinking Addicts
- The Really Really Ridiculously Good Looking Club
- WAAAAANGAS CREW
- boxing day brigade
- I only drink on days that end in Y
- Cookie Monster
- Goodnight Kiwi
- Binge Drinking
- Jake the Muss Fan Club
- Kath and Kim
- Save the Party Pills
- JEM and the Holograms
- How well do you know Jane B? 6 Taken
You Know You Grew Up In The 80's if:
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word SIKE.
2. You watched the Pound Puppies.
3. You can sing the rap to the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and can do the Carlton
4. Girls wore biker shorts under their skirts and felt stylishly sexy.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters club and tried to start a club of your own.
6. You owned those lil' Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom
8. Two words: Hammer Pants
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock"
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars... and spokey-dokes or playing cards on your spokes for that incredible sound effect
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales" (Woo ooh!)
12. It was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
14. You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the big screen..and still know the turtles names.
15. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
16. You wore stonewashed Jordache jean jackets and were proud of it.
17. L.A.Gear....need I say more?
18. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten. (She's Truly Outrageous.)
19. You know the profound meaning of "WAXON, WAX OFF"
20. You wanted to be a Goonie.
21. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us...head-to-toe)
22. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off and his cheeks shifted.
23. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf.
24. You took lunch boxes to school...and traded Garbage Pailkids in the schoolyard.
25. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
26. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence.
27. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
28. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
29. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hook up.
30. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged handmade friendship bracelets.
31. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
32. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
33. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
34. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
35. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
36. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
37. You've gone through this nodding your head in agreement.
38. Don't worry, be happy
39. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
40. You wore socks scrunched down.
41. You remember boom boxes and walking around with one on your shoulder like you were all that.
42. You remember watching both Gremlins movies.
43. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!!"
44. You remember watching Rainbow Bright and & My Little Pony Tales
45. You thought Doogie Howser/Samantha Micelli was hot.
46. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
47. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool...and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB"
48. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell," The ORIGINAL class.
49. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - SHOT THROUGH THE HEART.
50. You just sang those words to yourself.
51. You remember watching Magic vs. Bird.
52. Homemade Levi shorts.. (the shorter the better)
53. You remember mullets!
54. You had a mullet!
55. You still sing "We are the World"
56. You tight rolled your jeans.
57. You owned a bannana clip.
58. You used to (and probably still do)
say "What you talkin' 'bout Willis?"
59 You had big hair and you knew how to use it.
60. You're still singing shot through the heart in your head, aren't you!
2 Comments 307 weeks