If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
- Look, that man's smart dressedly!
- Me, Myself, and I
- <---- That is me......or is it?
I am - James, Allen, James Allen, Jallen, Strawb, Somebody, Jamus Mc Boobums, Spiderman, Twat, Me........ I have alot of names!
- The Other Half Of Me
<----WHY, Look it is Sie!
- Freinds, Boosh, Skins, Scrubs, Sport, Friends (as in mates, not the program again!), Private jokes, Nicknames!
- Opposite to the above
- Kill Bill, Resident Evil and things like that...
- Scared Of
- things that scare me...
- Happiest When
- A Few Simple Rules....
- 1.Never wear a hat in the presence of a dwarf...............
2.Never tie your shoe in the presence of a midget................
3.Eat pie with the left hand and cake with the right
...................ask me and matt for more.....
- ANSWER BITCHES! 6 Taken
- Tea and cake or death? 7 Taken
- So you think your strange enough?? 9 Taken
- How well do you know ? ...@!#.....jimeny.....#!@...? 11 Taken
I used to buy my chips from an opressive chip shop regime,
The girl who worked there she seemed happy but I knew it was not what it seemed.
And 'Do you want salt and vinegar' is what they made her say,
But in the language of the ghetto that means HELP im a woman in chains.
I wanted to free her,
In my dreams i would see her running naked through the woods round Rainham
If i had some tigers I'd train 'em....
To protect her.....
From the sexual fascism that was lurking round the gherkins
I'd lean across the counter and we would talk,
I carved her name Debbie on a little wooden fork.
Then into the shop came a skinhead gang,
They snatched the fork from my hand,
Debbie she looked at me,
To assert my masculinity...
I said 'OI!', they said 'What?', i said....'err, nothin'
2 Comments 271 weeks
- The Mighty Boosh Fan Club
- kenan and kel
- Clark Field For King.
- ALL RUGBY PLAYERS
- robert baxter fan group
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air
- Space Shark Appreciation Club
- Weasel Milch Ist Lecker
- Sizewell Christian Camp- week 1
- Group For People Up Late