If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Jesus and his lawyer are coming back.
- Me, Myself, and I
- א׳ בְּחֶשְׁוָן תשס״ח
Hopeless Romantic, Seeking Filthy Whore.
- Efterklang, This Will Destroy You, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Explosions In The Sky, Russian Circles, Mogwai, Oceansize, Meshuggah, Textures, These Arms Are Snakes, The Mae Shi, Pelican, 65 Days of Static, A Silver Mt. Zion, Do Make Say Think, Red Sparowes, Set Fire to Flames, Intronaut, ISIS, Amiina, Dirty Three, God Is An Astronaut, Stafrænn Hákon, Sigur Rós, Múm, Mono, Kwoon.
- 3 Ninjas.
- Battlestar Galactica and Invader ZIM.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1) Using band names, spell out your name:
R - Rogue Wave
Y - Yo La Tengo
A - Azure Ray
N - Now It's Overhead
M - Mahavishnu Orchestra
C - Captain Beefheart
C - Cocteau Twins
O - Ozeansize
R - Radiohead
M - Michael Hedges
I - Imogen Heap
C - Chroma Key
K - Kashmir
2) Have you ever had a song written about you? No.
3) What song makes you cry? I honestly don't know. Certainly something to look into.
4) What song makes you happy? - Focus - Harem Scarem (Never fails to make me laugh lol)
5) What do you like to listen to before bed? Elliott Smith.
What taste is in your mouth?: Sin.
What's the weather like?: It's spittin.
How are you?: I'm alright like.
Get motion sickness?: Used to great crazy motion sickness, now it isn't so bad because I listen to music. Takes your mind off the moving vehicle.
Have a bad habit?: Being anti-social when I'm in the car or bus etc. Need to listen to music.
Tv shows: Heroes, Black Books, Allo Allo, Stargate, Skins, Father Ted, Greenwing, Peep Show, Mighty Boosh, Red Dwarf, Scrubs, Seinfeld, Spaced.
Non alcoholic drink: No idea, I guess my choice is varied.
Alcoholic drink: Red/Rosé/White Wine, Beer/Guinness, Whiskey.
Broken the law: I have, yes.
Snuck out of the house: Yea.
Ever gone skinny dipping: Nay.
Used your parents' credit card before: Not without permission, haven't had any reason to really.
Skipped school before: No?
Fell asleep in the shower/bath: Bath.
Children: In due course... And I'm talking 'very' due course.
Been in love: Perhaps.
Been hurt: Hell yes, I got hit last week by some crazy bitch in a taxi!
Your greatest regret: Are way too great to be listed here.
Do you have a job: No, I am a bum.
Your cd player has in it right now: Peanut butter and dust.
What makes you happy: Parties with loads of people I don't know.
What's the next cd you're gonna get?: Don't buy them.
WHEN/WHAT WAS THE LAST
Time you cried: Can't honestly remember. It's been a long while.
You got a real letter?: Can't remember. From Leeds Met I think.
You got e-mail: Like two seconds ago.
Thing you purchased: Acoustic guitar pickup.
Movie you saw in the cinema: Fuck.. I can't remember.
1 Comment 331 weeks
1. Whats your Name?
02. Are we close?
03. What do you think of me?
04. Do you hav a crush on me?
05. Would u kiss me?
06. Would u go out with me?
07. Describe me in 3 words?
08. If you had me for 30 minutes, what would you do?
09. What was your first impression of me?
10. Do you still think the same?
11. What reminds you of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do you know me?
14. What do you like best about me?
15. Ever wanted to tell me something u couldn't?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18. Are you going to put this on your blog and see what I say about you?
19. Anything to say before you go?
6 Comments 345 weeks
1. John Quinn
2. Peter Moss
3. Elaine Tsang
4. Olivia McDowell
5. Rory McKee
6. Chreag Meek
7. Chris Bateman
9. Kirsty Shawe
10. Aaron Mayes
11. Chris Williams
12. Claire Skelton
13. Peter Marley
14. David Shawe
15. Lauren Hawthorne
16. David McP
Q: Have you ever kissed 6?:
A. Probably, during or after a gig lol.
Q. Whats your least favourite thing about number 13?
A. He's a slug.
Q: What's the best memory you have of 9?
A. Watching her slowly become less human on the way to Oxegen.
Q: When's the next time you're gonna see 4?
A: Probably tomorrow in school.
Q: is number 7 pretty?
Q: What was your first impression of number 8?
A. We posed for me, so I could take a picture of him when we first met. From then on, it was love.
Q. What do you like most about number 14?
A. Probably as lazy as me.
Q: How did you meet 3?:
A: I met her in school I do believe!
Q: Do you think 12 would kill someone?
Q: Is 11 your best friend?:
A: Definately one of them, yes.
Q. How long have you known number 13?
Q: Have you seen 3 naked?
A. Not to my recolection.
Q: Do you think 5 has a crush on you?
Q: What is the last thing you did with 6?
A: Played a gig in Downpatrick.
Q. If you could give anything to number 15 wat would it be?
Q. Would number 2 and number 16 make a good couple?
A. Hahaha - the best.
Q. If number 14 was a crayon, what colour would s/he be?
Q: Have you ever been to 3's house?
A: Actually, no.
Q: Have you ever slept in the same bed as 7?:
A: Sadly, no.
Q: When's the next time you'll see 5?:
A: Friday night, radio talk.
Q: Are you real close to 11?:
A: Yes indeed
Q: Have you ever kissed 1?
A: Yes... many times.
Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 8?
Q. Whats number 2's house like?
Q: Have you ever been angry with 12:
A: No. I have yet to be annoyed with Skelto.
Q: Would you ever make a move on no.10?
A: Probably.. I'd be interested to see his reaction.
Q: What do you and number 4 talk about the most?
A: Music and Pirates.
Q: Do you ever talk to 9?
A: Yes I do.
Q: What do u think of number 16?
3 Comments 346 weeks