If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
but that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.
And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give
other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.
- "To die would be a great adventure"
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
- you canot beat starwars 4 to 6 the old ones.black hawk down is my alltime favourite film gona take alot to beat it.
- if anyone knows me for about 10minutes dey know da answer to dat rugby nd if u dont u shud b shot.old christians till i die or until i get bored.
"Rugby football is a game suitable only for those who understand and appreciate the 'Spirit of the Game'. By this it is meant that you must strive to keep fit and play your hardest to win; that you must take the referees decisions, however unjust they may seem without any show of resentment whatever; that you must never take advantage of the referee by cheating; that you must never bear a grudge against an opponent for hard knocks fairly given, for the game is a hard one; and above all that you will accept defeat with good grace. If you do not intend to play according to the spirit of the game, you are wasting your time because there is no place in rugby football for you." UNLIKE ALL DA LITTLE SOCCER BITCHS WHO CRY AND WINGE AT DA REF FOR NUTTIN PRICKS
- Happiest When
- lying in a field of foot tall grass looking up at da stars nd pontificating on the meaning of life
- chuck norris!!!!!!!!
- he is the greatist man alive.disabled parking spaces signs are not for disaled people there a warning that if you use the space chuck norris will disable you.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Aidan? 33 Taken
- brendan wud open a can of whoopass on him
- phil wud kill him wit a look cause hes chuck norris in disguise
- brendan wud be laid out on his ass like foley was by whooley today in pe (ow it was sore)
take a shower with me?
Would you let me sleep in your bed?
Come pick me up at 3 am because my car ran out of petrol in
the middle of nowhere???
wud we ever get together?
Stick up for me if i was being put down?
Carress my body?
Play strip poker with me?
think im fit?
think im hot?
in a relationship?
great to be with?
HAVE Y0U EVER...
had a dream about me?
been distracted by me?
thinking bout me???????
8 Comments 369 weeks
1. Whats your Name?
2. Are we close?
3. What do you think of me?
4. Do you hav a crush on me?
5. Would u kiss me?
6. would u fuk me?
7. Describe me in 3 words?
8. If u Had Me for 30 Mins wat would you do?
9. What was ur first impression of me?
10. Do u still think the same?
11.. What reminds u of me?
12. If you could give me anything what would it be?
13. How well do u know me?
14. What do u like best about me?
15. Ever wanted 2 tell me something u could'nt?
16. Could you ever love me?
17. Give me a nickname and explain why?
18.R u gona put this on ur blog and c wat i say bout u?
19.Anything 2 say b4 u go?
9 Comments 375 weeks
Dear Leinster supporters ,
Where to start? Ok, in no particular order then ( bit like your forwards display ):
1. Thanks for taking out Toulouse for us - nice gesture, we really appreciate it.
2. Love the way you and your journos raised yourselves higher than God over the last 3 weeks - loved even more taking you back down to earth Sunday
3. Thanks for selling us most of your ticket allocation - and you were surprised when you saw the sea of red? You just don't get it, do you?
4. Thanks for the fabulous weather on the day - perfect for Leinsters running game!
5. Thanks for losing by such a margin that there can be no " what if's" over the next 100 years
6. Special thanks to Felipe for spectacularly losing the head when rattled by Dennis
7. On behalf of my friends in St John's Ambulance, thanks for a wonderful opportunity to put our Heimlich manoveurs to the test, although next time could you phone in advance to specify that there will be 15 chokers, not just the usual 2 or 3 - you nearly caught us off guard there.
8. Thanks to Girv the Swerve for recapturing his form of last 3 seasons at just the opportune moment. It was a close run thing but cometh the hour, cometh the choker......
9. Thanks to Brown Thomas for cancelling the sale - at least there were some Leinster supporters in their home ground for their biggest challenge ever ( oops, nearly forgot about Perpignan 2003 - refresh my memory, wasn't that a 30 pointer as well? )
10.Trevor wants to thank Guy for the pass ( how can you have a guy called Guy on your team and expect to be taken seriously ?)
11. Ronan wants to thank ' Big Mal' for thinking we were playing tip rugby
12. Thanks to Reggie for his standard knock on in a promising attacking position - you can always rely on Reggie
13. We'd like to thank the fella in the second row with Mal for not turning up at all - another super Leinster Southern Hemisphere investment - does anyone know his name or if he actually touched the ball?
14. Thanks to Checks and Knoxy for getting the Leinster boys to actually believe that they could beat Munster - makes the victory all the sweeter!
15.FUCK ALL YOU D4 CUNTS I FUKIN LOVE IT MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!
TO THE FAITHFUL AND THE BRAVE, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE
3 Comments 376 weeks
close Are You a Blonde or Brunette?
close The Simpsons Quiz
close What Weapon Best Suits Your Personality?
My result is: Knuckle Brace
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes
close Which DC Comics Hero Are You?
close Which High School Stereotype Are You?
My result is: Popular (nice)
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which shoe are you?
what wwe superstar are you?
DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND 0.
Which girl from yr8 would sute u best as a friend/girlfirend?
With book from the twilight series do you like best?
What Xbox Charecter are you
What Anime Would You Star In?
See More Quizzes
- A GOD AMOUNGST MEN (1)
- Cardiff 20th may 06 (19)
- Heiniken cup (18)
- Lorraines gaf (17)
- My Album (16)
- Podge on the prowl (1)
- RDF (33)
- Rugby (8)
- Triple crown (15)
- Which one is tim nd which one is brennan (3)
- chubs a.k.a lorraine (1)
- class (3)
- ctrl alt del best webcomic round (6)
- days out (19)
- depressions a bitch (3)
- good times (36)
- i was bored alot (4)
- leaving cert night. (12)
- old christians (1)
- plate final (3)
- websters ole dolls 18th dat she doesnt even know w (9)