If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
***KEVIN JONAS FANCLUB***
- OMJ.....KEVIN IS 20 YEARS OLD!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- Welcome to my Official Kevin Jonas Fanclub!!!
Kevin Jonas is 20 years old,and he is an amazing guy,and he is sweet,outgoing,and DON'T FORGET CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is in a Band called THE JONAS BROTHERS with his 2 brothers Joe(1 and Nick(15)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He also has a little brother named Frankie(he is 6 and He is so cute)!!!
***IF YOU R A JONAS BROTHERS FAN OR A KEVIN JONAS FAN...PLEASE BECOME A FAN***
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
WE ARE NOT ADDING BAND MEMBERS!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT PEOPLE CHANGING EVERYTHING BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM REALLY SORRY BUT WE R NOT ADDING BAND MEMBERS..........I AM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THE REST OF THE BAND MEMBERS!!!!!
0 Comments 314 weeks
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!EXCLUSIVE JB NEWS!!!!!!!! this came straight from the POPSTAR editors!!!!!!!!!!If you’ve been reading our MySpace blog, you know that we got to hear all 14 tracks of the brand-new Jonas Brothers Jonas Brothers Live album due out in stores in August! We can confirm the CD is titled, simply, Jonas Brothers. And we just have to say—we love it! All the songs are totally catchy and we couldn’t choose a favorite if we tried! Here’s our rundown of all the songs, accompanied by a hot picture courtesy of Popstar! reader Rebecca:
(1) "S.O.S.": This is an amazing, single-worthy song that the Jonas Brothers love. It's a great, poppy track and establishes the tone for this album, which WE at Popstar! agree sounds like a grown-up R E L A T I O N S H I P album!
(2) "Hold On": You know it well by now.
(3) "Goodnight, Goodbye": Starts with a cool reggae kinda beat and is about being "up-n-down and pushed around." Listen for a reference to "crazy fans," too. (You can scream now.)
(4) "Australia": A stand-out! Has a cool Beach Boys sound and is about a "dream girl." The lyrics here and throughout are so grown-up and smart and yet still fun. These boys are really comin' up in the world! Blazing guitar solo, too.
(5) "Hello Beautiful": Uh-oh, this is a heart-melting ballad with Joe taking the lead. When he sings "Hello Beautiful" to you in concert...someone will be picking you up off the floor!
(6) "Just Friends": Nick's maturing voice comes through loud and clear as he sings about a girl 'everyone knows he's meant to be with.' Time to stop all the "talk and talk" and figure out if it's destiny. Or should we say...Destiny? There is a beautiful "la la la la" chorus toward the end. Wow, this record has amazing production!
(7) "Still In Love With You": Really sweet, more Nick, "can't forget it/won't regret it." A nice warm-up to what's next.
( "When You Look Me In The Eye": OMG. This is the hugest ballad ever! It's beyond dreamy.
(9) "That's Just The Way We Roll": So funny that they have a song called this! It's kind of an anthem, very catchy, very "free." It starts with lines very close to: "I woke up on the roof with my brothers/There's a whale in the pool with my mother/My dad is painting the house different colors." It's very "Year 3000" in a kooky-cool way. Very creative. Joe, did you write this?
(10) "Move On": WOW WOW WOW. If you've heard it already, you know what we mean. This is the angriest song, a great tune for when you just had an annoying break-up. "I hate you/I'm right/You're wrong/You love me/I hate you" is a part of it. The song has a hidden message in it regarding who it's about, but it's not about any famous ex-girlfriends. It's not a potential break-up song, yo, it's a break-up song! A+
(11) "Games": This has a bouncy late '70s/early '80s rock intro and is a nice way to cool off after "Move On" leaves your heart in your throat!
(12) "Hollywood": Totally unique! This is an offbeat tribute to the guys' second chance at a career now that they're with Hollywood Records and based in Hollywood (yes, they still have their NJ home). The song is about how they can't "break us" because of the "fire in our hearts," and refers to frustrations over being treated like "robots" in the past. "Game over/you're done" is how their story COULD have ended, but didn't. Think: Something Corporate.
(13) "Year 3000": You know it well by now.
(14) "Kids Of The Future": You know it well by now.
Some of you have mentioned a few other tracks that you have heard that aren’t on this list. As of right now, this is the song list for the second album but there’s always a slight possibility of something changing. We’ll keep you posted!
0 Comments 320 weeks
Birthday: November 5, 1987
Born in: Teaneck, NJ
Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Song: “3x5” by John Mayer
Favorite Band: John Mayer
Hobbies: Playing guitar, bowling
Favorite Actor: James Dean
Favorite Actress: Rachel McAdams
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Rocky Road
Favorite Movie: About A Boy
Favorite TV Show: Jack and Bobby and Close to Home
Favorite Sport: Pole Vaulting
1 Comment 320 weeks