If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
That Craigey Dee
- Me, Myself, and I
- Magaluf yasssss
where hav all the partys gone x
lifes pretty gd
6th year wooo....who doesnt luv sum free periods
who doesn't luv a bit of the big bang theory
hannah muttons clearly the bitch !!x
here a put jelly in the microwave(ohh jade palace)
- The Other Half Of Me
1 word for yoo ....SHOTGUN!!!!!!!!­!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I like all kinds of music like the frattelis , hard-fi , the view, the killers , artic monkeys, bloc party , plain white tees, calvin harris, the fray, the kooks nd stuff like that. ANGERFIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- longest yard, mean machine rush hour 1, 2, 3 , dodgeball nd most other comdies
- Rugby (you'll not find anyone better) dunc cant touch this
- Scared Of
- Happiest When
- at good wee peerty wif the boiiis
- firstname.lastname@example.org add us if yoo want
mufc_craig_mufc again add us if yoo want
- 8 reasons to date a rugby player
- 1.he can do it 80 minutes straight in 15 different positions
2.hes used to scoring big
3.he aren’t afraid to get dirty
4.he’ll make you scream for more
5.he like to show off his moves, and don’t stop till he scores
6.he'll play anywhere; anytime
7.Kicking ass is the same as smacking it
8.he'll always on the top of the game
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
SHOTGUN! 2 days ago
Rules and Regulations
1. The shotgunner must be in clear sight of the car, and shotgun can be called regardless of whether the driver is in sight of the car
2. If you are the first to be picked up on a journey you are automatically given shotgun. You retain this position for the entire journey, unless you violate rules 12, 17, 23 or any other rules stipulating the loss of shotgun.
3. You cannot declare shotgun if someone has previously declared shotgun for that journey.
4. When simultaneous shotgun is called, there is then a foot race to the passenger side door from all the people who called.
5. Shotgun cannot be called whilst inside a building (unless you are in a multi-storey or underground car park!)
6. Shotgun cannot be called in advance, only whilst on the way to the car for the journey.
7. Once shotgun has been called the driver has the option of a reload. The driver yells “reload” and this means that all previous calls of shotgun are void and the first person to call shotgun again gets the seat. This is helpful if the driver really doesn’t like the person who first called shotgun. It is often used when there is a simultaneous call and the driver is unsure of the outcome. Note that a shotgun has only 2 barrels so a reload can only be called once.
8. Ja rob rule...if he’s in the car shotgun now means back left, so he cant punch you every time a yellow car goes past.
9. Once shotgun has been called for the front seat then back left and back right can be called. This effectively leaves the slowest person to travel in the middle (of the “bitch” seat).
10. Because everyone is created equal, men have the same right to the front seat of the car as women (ie women don't own the front seat!).
11. If the regular driver of the vehicle is drunk or otherwise unable to perform their duties as driver, then he/she is automatically given shotgun.
12. Once the journey has begun, the driver is the obvious controller of the tunes. However if they feel the road requires their full attention, or they simply cannot be arsed any more, duty is passed to the shotgunner. However putting on crap tunes or allowing for silence when the iPod finishes a song or ANY instances of TAKE THAT will result in demotion to bitch seat.
13. Anyone calling shotgun must have his or her shoes on. This is to stop people running outside and calling shotgun, then having to go back inside to put their shoes on and slowing the journey. This is known as the Shoe Rule.
14. Shotgun overrules Dibs, Baggsies and other girly calls!
15. Despite the debate, shotgun CAN be used to shotgun things other than the front seat (eg back left, back right, women, not going to answer the door, etc).
16. When travelling with a couple, one of the couple MUST shotgun the front. No one wants to chauffer two of their mates whilst they are in the back all over each other.
17. If someone has successfully called shotgun, they have the right to the front seat. They do not have the right to correct the driver on their navigation skills ("take a left here you dickhead!") or driving ability ("I'd be in third gear if I was driving"). If the passenger does this, then they forfeit their position as shotgun holder.
18. If someone says, "what’s shotgun?" after it has been called then they have to walk.
19. If the shotgunner attempts to open the door just as the driver is unlocking it and jams the lock half open so that the driver needs to lock it and unlock it again, the shotgunner forfeits their position. This is known as shotgun suicide.
20. The holder of shotgun assumes the responsibility for all gate opening, off license nipping into, takeaway ordering and question asking. He/she is in essence the copilot and therefore the enforcer of behavior in the vehicle and exacter of slaps/punches/water spraying/bag throwing at the passengers in the back.
21. Automatic "couple's rights act 1997". This law states that, if the driver is the boyfriend/g
2 Comments 233 weeks
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM..." - and back away slowly
7) SAY "DING" at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I
have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
1 DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "GROUP HUG!!!" and then enforce it
0 Comments 242 weeks
Ronaldihno, Zinedine Zidane and James McFadden are standing before God at the throne of Heaven. God looks at them and says; "before granting u a place at my side, i must first ask u what u believe in."
Adressing Ronaldinho first he asks, "what do u believe?"
Ronaldinho looks God in the eye and states passionately, "I believe Football to be the food of life. Nothing else birngs such unbridled joy to so many people from the slums of Rio to the bright lights of Barcelona. I have devoted my life to bring such joy to people who stood on the terraces supporting their club."
God looks up and offers Ronaldinho the seat to his left.
He then turns to ZiZou, "and u, Zinedine, what do u believe?"
Zidane stands tall and proud "I believe courage, honour and passion are the fundamentals to life and I've spent my whole playing career providing a living embodient of these traits."
God, moved by the passion of the speech offers Zidane the seat to his right.
FInally, he turns 2 Faddy "and u James, what do u believe?"
"I believe" says Faddy "you're sitting in MY seat."
0 Comments 293 weeks
- How well do yoo know craig?????? 26 Taken
- Greenock Wanderers
- Six Nations 2010
- Official Irn Bru Fan Club
- Morton FC
- Official BEBO Tartan Army
- Manuel Enrique Mejuto Gonzalez Is A Cheat
- O'Donnel RIP
- Greenock Morton FC Bebo Supporters Club
- MUFC - Official
- Adidas Originals Clothing Line™
- The Official Patrice Evra Group
- Erik Paartalu - Fan Club
- We Hate St.Mirren
- Rasta Skins