If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- These people aren't chaps, they're twats!
- Me, Myself, and I
- I am Forrest. More commonly known as "Ginger" or "Lela's Husband". I am a student at Strathclyde University, this means discounts at Burger King, HMV and Borders, I am exempt from Council Tax and Jury Duty and Get Money for sitting in a class for 2 hours a day. Oh yeah, It also helps me get a Job or something like that. My days mainly consist of doing nothing at all. I go on Encycmet, Squadron 40, Bebo, MSN, and sometimes myspace. My favourite band is Metallica (I stay clear of the mainstream stuff) and could give you numerous facts about them that you don't know. This includes St. Anger. I also love Extreme Metal. As long as it's over 300bpm or under 30bpm, has satanic undertones, or is Norwegian, I'll listen to it. I also listen to Prog Rock like Rush and Pink Floyd, and Genesis, as well as Obscure Thrash Metal bands like Sabbat and Onslaught. I have a Lelabutton, she is the most amazing babin in the history of anything and I love her lots and lots <3. I have a band and like Sudoku.
- The Other Half Of Me
She's Sexy, Epic & Listens to Onslaught. <3 =] xyz
- Lela <3
- Linda "Lela Cleb" Donnelly is my wifey. I love her with all my heart. I live with her & we are amazing. We will never split up. Ever. She is my babin, my snugglemuffin flavoured jellybean, who I love very much. =] >2 but <3, uvwxyz
- My music tastes are usually reserved for people who are mentally ill, really. It ranges from hyper obscure Swedish Death Metal bands who only ever released demo cassettes or went and became garage bands like Crematory, Nirvana 2002, Carbonized, God Macabre and Leukemia as well as all revivalist bands like Bloodbath, Nominon and Maim, to cringingly middle-age Dad rock like Fleetwood Mac and Phil Collins. Couple this with a massive affinity for Thrash Metal bands like Onslaught, Gama Bomb and Lawnmower Deth as well as love of 70s Prog and you have a rough approximation of every incredibly uncool music genre known to man and my music taste, My 5 favourite bands are Metallica, Carcass, Bathory, Sepultura/Soulfly and Beherit but I am also a big fan of the following, seemingly random bands: Slayer, Leonard Cohen, Megadeth, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Napalm Death, anything to do with Napalm Death, Reverend Bizarre, Ulver, Celtic Frost, Obituary, Entombed, Grave, Autopsy, Burzum, A-ha, SunnO)))
- More Musical Idiocy
- Because there never is enough room for just ONE music column. The following is another list of bands which I have killed any possible semblance of "cool" they might have had by calling myself a "fan" of: Asia, Municipal Waste, Emerson Lake And Palmer, Anthrax., 3 Inches of Blood, Darkthrone, Death, Bolt Thrower, Primal Fear, Ensiferum, Turisas, Alestorm, Meshuggah, Cathedral, Swans, Blasphemy, My Bloody Valentine, Sarcofago, The Stone Roses, Extreme Noise Terror, The Verve, Akercocke, SSS, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Franz Ferdinand, General Surgery, Dragonforce, Dornenreich, The Beatles, Aborted, Black Sabbath, Arch Enemy, Death In June, Haemorrhage, Chimaira, Firebird, Fear Factory, The Hellacopters, Machine Head, Belphegor, Vader, Marduk, Behemoth, Decapitated, Kataklysm, Amon Amarth, Enslaved, AC/DC, Repulsion, Terrorizer, Brutal Truth, D.R.I., Pantera, Gorgoroth, Devildriver, Mayhem, Immortal, Heresy. If you're an idiot and still in any doubt as to what I like, check iLike below.
- Reading Materials
- My Newspaper tastes vary between a Guardian, an Independent or the Times when I have money and the Daily Record when I don't or need change for the bus. I read various magazines including Terrorizer and Zero Tolerance. As for books. If it isn't about "The War" then I probably don't care.
- Things which are not Awesome.
- Not being with Linda. The fact Boss won't release the millions of unreleased Bathory songs which lay hidden and unappreciated. Dave showing the same episodes of Top Gear 3 times a day. Being tarnished with the reputation of being a drunken bigot who's main interest is attacking non-descript members of various European police constabularies because I happen to support Rangers. My Inability to turn up on time or organise anything at all without it being a catastrophic failure. Deftones, Faith No More and Alice In Chains.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- The Gless Check Appreciation Society
- I Heart Nintendo 64
- The 80's Thrash Metal Fan Club
- Prog Rock Appreciation Society
- Bishy Academy 6th Year 2006-2007
- Central Station
- The Hank Scorpio Appreciation Society
- Bebo was Better without Apps
- Cathouse Overs
- Sirbuddlingtons Animations
- Ginger Catfish Glasgow
- How well do you know Metallica? 5 Taken
- The Forrest Quiz 2: Requiem 4 Taken
- Music Quiz 3 Taken
- Who would win in a Fight? 6 Taken
- You may know me Well, but Do you know me THIS WELL? 7 Taken
Someone uploaded all the Arfenhouses on Youtube...
Ahhh, the memories...
GIMME ALL UR MUNEYZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
And no, I'm not smoking anything
Random Forrest Trivia #2: Forrest is the 14th Largest Economy is the world.
0 Comments 312 weeks
I stole this from Sandy out of Boredom...
Top 100 Games, Fill out which ones You've played.
1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time [x]
2. Resident Evil 4 [x]
3. Super Mario 64 [x]
4. Half Life 2 
5. Super Mario World [x]
6. Zelda: A Link to the Past [x]
7. Halo: Combat Evolved [x]
8. Final Fantasy XII 
9. Tetris [x]
10. Super Metroid 
11. Yoshi's Island [x]
12. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City [x]
13. Ico 
14. Super Mario Kart [x]
15. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 
16. Street Fighter Anniversary 
17. GoldenEye 007 [x]
18. Final Fantasy VII 
19. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion [x]
20. Civilization IV 
21. Okami 
22. World Of WarCraft [x]
23. Metroid Prime [x]
24. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 
25. Sim City 2000 [x]
26. Advance Wars 
27. Rez 
28. Perfect Dark 
29. Deus Ex 
30. Shadow Of The Colossus 
31. Katamari Damacy 
32. Project Gotham Racing 2 
33. Castlevania: Symphony of the Night [x]
34. R-Type Final 
35. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty [x]
36. Battlefield 2 [x]
37. StarCraft [x]
38. Virtua Fighter 5 
39. Secret Of Mana 
40. Wario Ware Inc: Minigame Mania 
41. Gran Turismo 4 [x]
42. Rome: Total War 
43. Bomberman 
44. Super Monkey Ball [x]
45. Company Of Heroes 
46. Quake III 
47. Far Cry 
48. Puyo Pop Fever 
49. Animal Crossing 
50. Shenmue 
51. Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire 
52. Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness 
53. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 [x]
54. Chrono Trigger 
55. Counter-Strike [x]
56. Guitar Hero [x]
57. Soul Calibur 
58. Tempest 2000 
59. StarFox 64 [x]
60. Pac-Man Vs 
61. Manhunt [x]
62. Jet Set Radio Future 
63. Lumines 
64. System Shock 2 
65. Darwinia 
66. F-Zero GX [x]
67. Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved [x]
68. GTR2 
69. PilotWings 64 
70. Ridge Racers 2 
71. Ninja Gaiden Black 
72. Killer7 
73. Puzzle Bobble (aka Bust-a-Move) 
74. Thief: The Dark Project 
75. Burnout 2 [x]
76. Ikaruga 
77. Football Manager 2007 
78. Doom II [x]
79. Secret of Monkey Island 
80. Virtua Tennis 3 
81. Robotron 2084 
82. Lemmings [x]
83. Nights 
84. Phantasy Star Online 
85. Silent Hill 2 
86. Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast 
87. Mr. Driller [x]
88. Sega Rally Championship [x]
89. Tomb Raider [x]
90. Devil May Cry [x]
91. Super Smash Bros. Melee [x]
92. Resident Evil [x]
93. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door 
94. Gitaroo Man 
95. God of War 
96. Wipeout [x]
97. Tekken 3 [x]
98. Sensible Soccer 
99. Psychonauts 
100. Crackdown [x]
0 Comments 315 weeks
YES, I MADE ANOTHER BEBO TO REPLACE THE ONE I MADE AGES AGO. I hae succumbed to public pressure & the constant nagging of Linda at her lack of an other half.
So aye, I probably be Graffitting your White Board & posting Obscene Comments on here from now on.
I was gutted by the fact that the About me bits were so short. Hence, I wll post a piece of Random Forrest Trivia on every blog now.
RANDOM FORREST TRIVIA #1 (01/06/2007):
Forrest plays a mean game of Switch.
Album of the Blog:
I also will put an album I'm currently obsessed with right now.
Dornenreich - Durch Den Traum:
I have been awaiting this album since March when I ordered it in Avalanche. I got it yesterday & FUCK ME, this is awesome. Thee's not really much Screaming, mostly whispers & there's lots of Classical Guitar over the Black Metal base.
All the songs are untitled & the lyrics are in German & untranslated. Yay. Nonetheless, at the moment, this is my favourite Black Metal album ever. I've went back changed a few of the songs I made in Guitar Pro already because of this.
ATM, Dornenreich > Burzum.
Next albums I'll be getting are:
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells
Nachtmystium - Instinct ecay
Dornenreich - Hexenwind
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Megadeth - United Abominations
Megadeth - Hidden Treasures
EXPECT DEVILDRIVER, MACHINE HEAD & MEGADETH GIG REVIEWS SOON.
0 Comments 321 weeks
close What I'm Listening To
close What Type of Music Are You?
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Are You Sexy, Flirty, or a Slut?
Which shoe are you?
what wwe superstar are you?
DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND 0.
Which girl from yr8 would sute u best as a friend/girlfirend?
With book from the twilight series do you like best?
What Xbox Charecter are you
What Anime Would You Star In?
See More Quizzes