If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- All of us are on a journey whether we know it or not, and we all have been invited to this amazing, spiritual jouney that is not only a simply a way of being but also a way of becoming. It is up to each one of us how we are going to live this life. We all have been given an opportunity to not only to make a difference in the life of others but to discover the hidden treasure placed in the depths of our being. Unique creation with unique purpose and identity. That hidden treasure is you and me, the way God designed us. We all have God's beauty to unveil and to awaken the desires of our heart to take risks to truly express ourselves in spirit and truth. May He draw near to you as you draw near to Him. Ask Him to come and He will, for He has promised. He not only waits for you, He has already extended His invitation. I stand in agreement with Him and testify that He is true and faithful. "The Spirit and the bride say, "Come”. Rev. 22:17
- Dare to Walk with Jesus?
- I do! Would you?
- Message of Freedom
- "I have given you the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven. In me and through faith in me, you can approach God with freedom and confidence. The prayers of the righteous are powerful and effective for day-to-day living. Everytime two or more of you gather together in my name, you'll find that I am right there with you".
Prince of Peace
- You are God's Workmanship
- "You are my workmanship created in Christ Jesus to do good works which I've already prepared you in advance to do."
- You are Chosen By God
- I have redeemed you! You've been purposely chosen by me. You are mine."
- Find Rest in the God of Strength
- "Find rest in Me. I am your refuge and your fortress, your God, in whom you trust. You can count on me to save you from the enemy's wearing detours and obstacles. My faithfulness goes before you. You don't have to worry day or night, for I will comand my angels concerning you. They'll guard you in all your ways. Because you love me, I will rescue you and protect you. When you call upon me I will answer you. I will be with you in trouble. I will deliver you and honor you. You can do all things because I empower you."
Your God of Strength
Psalm 91:1-15; Philipians 4:13
- How well do you know Gela? 9 Taken
Jesus told the story of two men who built their homes on different foundations. One man built on solid rock while the other on sand. When the rains came and the winds bore down on these homes, the one on the rock stood strong while the one on sand came crashing down. His message to us was that if we build our lives on the rock of His word, we would endure the storms of life and the winds of adversity.
There are times when life throws up fierce storms, adversity, challenges and trials that shake us and cause us to wonder where God is, why He allows us to face such times, whether we will make it or not. We need to remember that the wise builder did not escape the storms and he was not immune to the winds of adversity.
God’s promise is not that there would be no storms or challenges in life; His promise is that if we build our lives on His word, we will surely endure whatever storms that life brings. When it’s all over, when lives built on sinking stand are crashing all around us, we will still be standing! And so, when the storms come, when we feel those fierce winds of adversity beating down on us, when we feel the very foundations being shaken, let us not despair, let us not be afraid, let us not be filled with fear. That is precisely the time to have faith, to take hope and declare that this house shall stand because it is built on a sure foundation! In Eph 6:13 it says, “after you have done everything...stand.” Stand in faith believing that God will uphold you in the midst of the storm, that He will give you the grace and strength you need to make it.
There may be no deep revelation, there may be no still small voice but He declared it in His word and that is enough to go by, stand on, cling to. Be certain that when all is said and done, you will still be standing because somewhere, God is upholding all things, and you, by His word.
Jesus loves you so much. Be blessed this day.
0 Comments 230 weeks
You are feeling like you may go under, and won’t make it. From your point of view it is bad, and a very difficult time. But I am seeing you, and the circumstances from where I am, and I know your heart, and believe in you. Now what I want you to do is believe in Me. Lean on me and I will get you through this. You will indeed make it, and come out on the other side with stronger character and a deeper faith in Me. You will know you can get through anything, and will tell your story, and enable others to make it also through difficult times.
Leviticus 26:9 “For I will be leaning toward you with favor and regard for you, rendering you fruitful, multiplying you, and establishing and ratifying My covenant with you.
0 Comments 232 weeks
Wake up, my heart! Ps 57:8 “Wake up, my heart!”
Some one once said that we listen to ourselves more than we talk to ourselves. How true that is. We go through life listening to the murmurings of our heart, the complaints we bring against ourselves and others, the accusations that others have made against us. We listen to the voices of defeat and discouragement that well up from within. And those voices condemn us, accuse us, put us down and set us back. I’m not talking about that still small voice from within that God uses to speak to us when we have done wrong; I’m talking about all the negative things that we rehash in our minds and store in our hearts day after day – our setbacks, our hurts and pain, what others have done or said, etc. If faith comes by hearing the Word of God, you can be sure that doubt and unbelief also comes by hearing words of discouragement and unbelief. We cannot hope to live peaceful and happy lives if we are constantly listening to all those negative and discouraging thoughts and voices. The Bible warns that the thoughts of a man’s heart determine who he is and how he acts. How important then it is for us to hear and think that which is uplifting, encouraging, positive. David learned the secret of talking to himself. In the midst of his troubles and trials, when the enemy was at the gates, when things were going against him, when he found himself repeating the accusations of others against himself, he would stop and start talking to himself. He would say things like, “wake up, my heart!” or “why so downcast O my soul?” or “why are you discouraged within me?” and then he would start speaking to himself words of encouragement and hope and victory. He would remind himself that God promised to be with him, that his strength came from the Lord, that if God be for him, who could stand against him, etc. He built himself up. He encouraged himself by talking to his spirit and mind and soon he was confident, trusting and positive no matter what he was going through. We can learn from David and starting talking to ourselves each day. Make it a point to talk words of encouragement and hope to yourself as you begin your day. Remind yourself that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you, that God will never leave you nor forsake you, that God is your shield about you, that He will lift you up and uphold you, that no weapon formed against you shall prosper. Prophesy to yourself saying things like, “rise up you mighty man/woman of God. Be strong in the Lord. You are able to do all things through Christ. No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Be filled anew with the Spirit of God….” You’ll be amazed how such a simple thing can change your day, your attitude, your life.
Jesus loves you so much. Be blessed this day.
If you have been blessed by this devotional, use the "forward" button below to share it with a friend or family member. And if you care to send us feedback, we''d love to hear from you how God is using these devotionals to bless and encourage you in your relationship with Jesus.
To ensure that these emails are not diverted to bulk or junk mail folders, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your online address book. Thank you.
© 2008 Fire Begets Fire Ministries. “Fuel for the Fire - Daily Reflections on the Word of God” may be reproduced and/or distributed in part or in whole, in print or electronically only for non-profit purposes provided acknowledgment is made as follows: “Used by permission of Fire Begets Fire Ministries, Ottawa.” For other purposes, the expressed permission of Fire Begets Fire Ministries must be obtained. For more information about our ministry please visit our website http://www.firebegetsfire.org
0 Comments 233 weeks
close What does your Birth Month say about you?
close Prayer Request
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings