If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Don't act like you're not impressed
- Me, Myself, and I
- <----------- The Galway Sessions
- I Love James Moran Fund®
- If you happen have a spare 30 Euro (minimum donation) why not pledge it to the 'I Love James Moran Fund'. The money can be posted to my home address where it will be speedily invested in 12 cans of Dutch Gold 'Damo' (14 Euro*), 1 Bottle of Buckfast Tonic Wine 'Buckie' (9 Euro*) and 20 John Player Blue Cigarettes '20 Johnny Blue' (7 Euro*). All proceeds are reinvested in the local community by purchasing the goods in the local Delaney's Super-Valu, Rathdowney Dunnes Stores or Durrow Off-Licence.(note that cigarettes may be purchased in the Card Stand) Please give generously today. The Love of James Moran(priceless)
* prices are subject to change
- Beatles, Zeppelin, Pink Flyod, Pearl Jam, Sabbath, Hendrix, Cash, Lennon, Doors, Neil Young, Bob Dylan, Alice in Chains, Leonard Cohen, Tom Waits, Dire Straits, Lynard Skynard, Ramones, Cream, Rage Against the Machine, Don Mclean, Flaming Lips, Eagles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Who, Temple of the Dog, Rory Gallagher, Radiohead, Ozzy Osbourne, Paul Simon, Eric Clapton, The Hollies, Travelling Wilbury's, System of a Down, Kiss, The Kinks, Jim Croce, Jeff Beck, Al Stewart, Kevin Johnson, Horselips, David Bowie, The Clash, Bruce Springsteen, AC/DC, Beach Boys, Audioslave, The Byrds, The Waterboys.
- Old School, Platoon, Waterboy, Achorman, The Departed, Shawshank Redemption, Happy Gilmore, Zoolander, Snatch, Green Street, Remember the Titans, Mean Girls(ooooooooooh yeah) to name but a few. The Goonies was pretty awesome.
- According to my Quiz results nobody really knows me. I'll give a fiver to anyone( except Sean and Tracy coz they definatley cheated and arnt gettin a cent from me) that can get over 90%!!!!!
- Scrubs and Home and Away. Partial to abit of One Tree Hill too
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
0 Comments 220 weeks
Stages of Drinking
Stage 1 - Clever: This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject in the known universe. You know you know everything and you want to pass on your knowledge to anyone who will listen. At this stage you are always right. And, of course, the person you are talking to is very wrong. This takes for an interesting argument when both parties are CLEVER.
* Stage 2 - Attractive: This is when you realise that you are the most ATTRACTIVE person in the entire bar and that everyone fancies you. You can go up to a perfect stranger knowing that they fancy you and really want to talk to you. Bear in mind that you are still CLEVER, so you can talk to this person about any subject under the sun.
* Stage 3 - Rich: This is when you suddenly become the RICHEST person in the room. You can buy drinks for the entire bar because you have a bottomless wallet. You can also make bets at this stage, because of course you are still CLEVER so, naturally, you will always win. Anyway, it doesn't matter how much you bet because you are RICH. You will also buy drinks for everyone that you fancy, in the knowledge that you are clearly the most ATTRACTIVE person present.
* Stage 4 - Invincible: You are now ready to pick fights with anyone and everyone, especially those with whom you have been betting or arguing. This is because you are now INVINCIBLE. At this point you can also go up to the partners of the people who you fancy and challenge them to a battle of wits or strength. You have no fear of losing this battle, because as well as being INVINCIBLE you are CLEVER, you're RICH and you're more ATTRACTIVE than them anyway.
* Stage 5 - Invisible: This is the final stage of drunkenness. At this point you can do anything, because you are now INVISIBLE. You can dance on a table to impress the people who you fancy because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you. You can also snog the face off them for the same reason. You are also INVISIBLE to the people who want to fight you. You can walk through the street singing at the top of your lungs because no one can see or hear you and because you're still CLEVER you know all the words
0 Comments 299 weeks
1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better" this will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.
2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness (or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really, really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.)
3. Once a month sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to be roughed up.
4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is say "you better be" , repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.
5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement.
6. Recognize the small things, they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them. Because jewellery is for pussy's and Asian ladies.
7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure she's looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words fcuk you and grab the other girls arse. Girls love competition.
8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because I can."
9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.
10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD.
11. Warm her up when she's cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say "if you don't stop b*tching about the cold right now you're going to be b*tching about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.
12. Take her to a party. When you get there she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party's dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.
13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny. Why shouldn't girls?
14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things. Like basketball.
15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.
16. If you care about her never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be.
17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.
18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she's about to order interrupt and say "No she's not hungry". Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.
19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.
20. Give her one of your t-shirts... and make sure it has your smell on it. But not a sexy cologne smell. A bad smell. You know what I'm talking about.
22. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way she'll think you're mysterious.
23. Remember her birthday but don't get her something. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing that's important is that she keeps you happy. And your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get.
0 Comments 310 weeks