If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- It is better to have wise people reprimand you than to have stupid people sing your praises
- Me, Myself, and I
- Currently living in concentration camp and unable to update bebo.
- I enjoy listening to David Bowie for the classic sound and the wild lyrics. Joy Division makes me feel mellow, but not quite mellow enough to kill myself, RIP Ian Curtis. New Order is also good. Alice Cooper also has some pretty shaka-boom lyrics, only his are of a different calibre. Still damn good. I also like The Smiths. Morrissey's another one for good lyrics. He's so apathetic; you just can't help feeling good about yourself because you're not Morrissey. Music I don't like includes all the evil catchy Black Lace stuff, but I do like The Chicken Song from Spitting Image. I also won't listen to music from people I don't respect, because that's my little stab at having principles. I think John Lennon should have gotten over himself slightly before he was shot.
- The History Boys. Undoubtedly, unashamedly. I love it. But I'm the only one. My dream is to watch it on the stage, even though I know what the ending is and I'm even more likely to cry because it's so sad. It's got a great soundtrack and is the reason I'm intent on studying History. And why I claim that it's the pizza that stands out
WHEREVER YOU MAY BE
WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC
AND WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK
WHOEVER YOU MAY BE
'CAUSE WE ARE THE FAMOUS CFC
- Scared Of
- Getting my head wrenched off in a can-opening disaster.
- Happiest When
- High... on adrenaline
- My favourite Shakespeare play is The Taming Of The Shrew and I'd advise anyone to try and read it or see it. The BBC's Shakespeare Retold is fairly easy to take in and is just as good as the original but a bit more in keeping with modern stuff. : )
- I want to be a writer, even though that's a difficult game to get into. I've started two stories on bebo, only don't ask me for the links 'cause I don't know 'em.
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Full Name: Alexandra Jane Amalia Torregrosa-Jones
2. Nicknames: Sacha, and many which get sadly abandoned
3. Birthday: 1st January
4. Place of Birth: Hillingdon, Greater London
5. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
6. Male or Female: Female
7. Year at School: 11
8. School: St Joes
9. Occupation: unemployed!
10. Residence: Swindon (Teenage Pregancy Capital Of Europe)
11. MSN Screen Name: Sacha.....(l)(l)Mike(l)(l).....You And I Know What All Schoolchildren Learn; Those To Whom Evil Is Done Do Evil In Return
12. Hair Color: Fuck knows lol. Blonde? Brown? Ginger (apparently)?
13. Hair Length: Just past my shoulders
14. Eye color: Green
15. Weight: Not a question to ask a lady! (53 kilos)
16. Height: 5" 4'
17. Braces?: No
18. Glasses?: Rarely
19. Piercings: No, I failed
20. Tattoos: Again, failed. Well. Its almost there.
21. Righty or Lefty: Righty!
22. First best friend: James McIntyre!
23. First Award: Chess (lol)
24. First Sport: Football
25. First pet: Sea Monkeys?
26. First Real Holiday: Spain
27. First Boyfriend: Every time I think of one, I think of reasons why I don't want to count that particular one lol. Ah, Joe was alright. Joe Loveless. Not my first, but the first that I will acknowledge.
29. Movie: The History Boys
30. TV programme: Top Gear
31. Colour: Green!!!
32. Solo Artist: David Bowie
33. Band: The Smiths
34. Song Right Now: Life On Mars
35. Friends: Mike, Emma-Louise, Lauren, Tamara.....
36. Sweet: Green gummy bears! You can have a whole orgy of them- in your mouth!
37. Sport to Play: Hockey. I like beating people up with a big stick.
38. Restuarant: Lol. I'd rather eat quick noodles than go anywhere.
40. Shop: Borders
41. School Subject: Maths
42. Animal: Human, or cat if you want an unintelligent animal
43. Book: Catch-22
44. Magazine: I don't read magazines.
45. Shoes: All of them!
46. Feeling: Crippled lol
47. Single or Taken?: Taken
48. Have a crush: More than that
49. Eating: My last meal was Chicken Kiev
50. Drinking: Reminds me, I need a drink...
51. Typing: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...
52. Online?: YES!
53. listening To: The fan on my laptop
54. Thinking: My back hurts... my hand hurts... my throat hurts...
55. Wanting: Sex
56. Watching: Computer Screen
57. Wearing: PJs!
58. Want Kids?: Yeah, well here's the thing... not unless I am presented with a very good argument
59. Want to be Married?: Only to the right guy
60. Careers in Mind: None : )
61. Where do you want to live: London
62. Car: Koenigsegg CCX? Or should I aim a bit lower? Nah...
__Which is Better With The Opposite Sex___(homophobic lol)
63. Hair color: Dark
64. Hair length: Short
65. Eye color: Doesn't matter
66. Measurements: He's got to be skinny.
67. Sensitive or Cool: Lol, neither. Ok, a bit of both.
68. Lips or Eyes: I'd like him to have both, if possible?
69. Hugs or Kisses: Depends on the occasion. Sometimes, netither is enough.
70. Short or Tall: It would be hard to find a guy shorter than me. So tall then
71. Easygoing or serious: Depends on the situation.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneous ftw!
73. Fatty or Skinny: Uh! Skinny!
74. Sensitive or Loud: Sensitive, but funny
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Anything, mate!
76. Sweet or Caring: Caring, sweet is sickly
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Well, hesitant's not much use, but trouble isn't either.
___Have you ever______
78. Kissed a Stranger: Ugh, yes. Regrets...
79. Had Alcohol: No I am teetotal nun. Of course I've had alcohol!
80. Smoked: No : )
81. Ran Away From Home: No
82. Broken a bone: Toe and nose : )
83. Got an X-ray: Today!
84. Been with someone: No...
85. Broken Someones Heart: Yes! Was cool! I didn't like him!
86. Broke Up With Someone: Yes, every time
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yep.
88. Cried At School: Yes. But no longer! I... will... not... cry!
1 Comment 286 weeks
YOUR GUY SIDE:
[x] You love hoodies.
[x] You love jeans.
 Dogs are better than cats.
[x] It's hilarious when people get hurt.
[x] You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
[x] Sad movies suck.
 You own/ed an X-Box.
[x] Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
[x]At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
 You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
[x] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
[x] You watch sports on TV.
[x] Gory movies are cool.
[x] You go to your dad for advice.
 You own like a trillion baseball caps.
[x] You like going to football games.
[x] You used to/do collect football cards.
[x] Baggy pants are cool to wear.
 It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
[x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
[x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
[x]Sports are fun
[x] Talk with food in your mouth.
[x] Sleep with your socks on at night
 You have more guy friends than girl.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
 You wear lip gloss/stick.
[x] You love to shop.
 You wear eyeliner.
 You wear the color pink
 Go to your mom for advice.
 You consider cheerleading a sport.
 You hate wearing the color black.
[x] You like hanging out at the mall.
 You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
 You like wearing jewelry.
 Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
[x] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
 You don't like the movie Star Wars.
 were u in gymnastics//dance?
[x] It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up
 You smile a lot more than you should.
[x] You have more than 3 pairs of shoes.
[x] You care about what you look like.
 You like wearing dresses when you can.
 You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
[x] You love the movies.
 Used to play with dolls as little kid.
 Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy//joke of it.
 Like being the star of every thing
 Enjoys walking
please add this to your blog! ^^
0 Comments 286 weeks
I found this test in a book. It is supposed to be an indicator of the level of male hormone you (not you specifically) received at 6-8 weeks of development. Which dictated how masculine or feminine your brain is. I did it, and I know my score, but I’m not telling until people send me their answers. It’s just a bit of fun, but please answer seriously! If you don’t know, or a question doesn’t apply to you, answer ‘d’.
1. Gender? (Do not answer 'd' to this. It's unoriginal.)
2. When it comes to reading a map or street directory you:
a) Have difficulty and often ask for help
b) Have no difficulty reading maps or street directories
c) Turn it round to face the direction you’re going.
3. You’re cooking a complicated meal with the radio on when a friend phones. Do you:
a) Turn the radio off, talk, and keep cooking
b) Say you’ll call them back as soon as you’ve finished cooking
c) Leave the radio on and continue cooking whilst talking on the ‘phone.
4. Friends are coming to visit and ask for directions to your house. Do you:
a) Explain verbally how to get there- “Take the M3 to Newcastle…”
b) Draw a map with clear directions, or get somebody else to explain
c) Ask what landmarks they know then try to explain how to get there
5. When explaining an idea or concept, are you more likely to:
a) Use a pencil, paper and body language gestures
b) Explain verbally using body language and gestures
c) Explain verbally, being clear and concise
6. When coming home from a great movie, you prefer to:
a) Picture scenes from the movie in your mind
b) Talk about the scenes and what was said
c) Quote mainly what was said in the movie
7. In the cinema, you prefer to sit:
a) To the left
b) To the right
c) Anywhere, you don’t mind
8. A friend has something mechanical which won’t work. You:
a) Attempt to fix it yourself
b) Console them and discuss how they feel
c) Recommend somebody to fix it for them
9. You’re in an unfamiliar place and somebody asks where North is. You:
a) Don’t have the foggiest.
b) Know instantly
c) Think about it before making a guess
10. You’ve found a car parking space but it’s tight and you must reverse in. You:
a) Try and find another
b) Carefully attempt to back into it
c) Reverse in with ease
11. You are watching TV when the telephone rings. You:
a) Switch off the TV and tell everyone to be quiet/ leave the room before answering
b) Turn the TV down, then answer
c) Answer with the TV switched on.
12. You hear a new song on the radio. Afterwards, you:
a) Can sing most of it without difficulty
b) Find it difficult to remember how the song sounded but might remember a few lyrics
c) Can sing some of it, if it’s really simple
13. You are best at predicting outcomes by:
a) Using facts, statistics and data
b) Using gut instinct
c) Combining the two.
14. You’ve misplaced your keys. Would you:
a) Retrace your steps until you find them
b) Do something else, but keep trying to remember where you left them
c) Do something else. It’ll come to you eventually.
15. You’re away from home and you hear a siren. You:
a) Could probably point in its direction if you concentrate
b) Can point straight to where it’s coming from
c) Couldn’t point to it.
16. You go to a party and are introduced to seven or eight new people. Next day you:
a) Would remember a few of their faces
b) Would be more likely to remember names
c) Would recognise all the faces
17. You want to go to the country on holiday but your partner wants to go to the beach. To convince them your idea is better, you:
a) Tell them sweetly how you feel: you love the countryside and you always have so much fun there
b) Say you’ll go to the beach next time if they come to the country this time
c) Use the facts: it’s so much cheaper and nearer.
18. When planning a day’s activities, do you:
a) Picture in your mind what you
0 Comments 299 weeks
close What military position are you?
My result is: Team Leader
what model are you?
Who's Your Perfect Celeb Mate?
Whats yuurh real name?
what will your baby girl look like
how interesting are you?
What colour best suits your personality?
What Rocky Horror And The Picture Show Character Are You?
See More Quizzes
close Are You Sexy, Flirty, Or A Slut?
What Type of Heart Do You Have?
What's your kissing style?
what sports car suits you
Which shoe are you?
what wwe superstar are you?
DOES YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND 0.
Which girl from yr8 would sute u best as a friend/girlfirend?
With book from the twilight series do you like best?
See More Quizzes