If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
I Own Yer Ass
- do you have the time,to listen to me whine, about nothing and everything all at once...
- Me, Myself, and I
- my name is prento and you better not wear it out,suiciedemessiah that your momma talked about... never...run in the rain with your socks on!can music change the world? if music makes you stop and think for just a second it can change the worldi was a young boy that had big plans...now am just another shitty old man,i dont have fun and i hate everything,the world owes me so fuck you...hey am prento... i play the guitar,got a white epiphone les paul special a black yamaha, a black custom that my uncle made, a black B.C rich beast bass, a black n white P bass and my encore acoustic.i have 2 race bikes a honda cbr400 which is kinda broke ha ha (crashed at 150mph) and a honda cbr400 road bike,cant wait to get on the road.am in a band the now tho we dont practice much lol, gotta get back in the game!!!add me if you wanna chat or anything...how amazing is prison break???
- The Other Half Of Me
she's holdin on my heart like-a-handgrenade.­...
- green day, papa roach, bowling for soup, foxboro hottubs, metallica, iron maiden, slipknot, dropkick murphy's, evanescence.. well amy lee lol, avril lavigne, muse, rancid stephen lynch, lamb of god, linkin park, new found glory, girls aloud music videos on mute...lol, robbie williams, the network, pinhead gunpowder, rancid, THE RAMONES, the clash, zombina and the skeletones lol
- THE CROW ghostrider, wildhogs, next, all rocky films, shooter, turtles, hostel,
hills have eyes 1 n 2, BRAVEHEART, the bucket list, all the rambo films, ace ventura 1-2, 1408, shoot em up, all the rush hours, identity, frequency...
- things i hate
- Dance music(it sucks)techno(am not anti techno...i just fuckin hate it), neds(dnt get me started) MCR(am not down with the whole emo thing)
- bike racing
- i love watchin the motogp, toseland is racing his first season in motogp, woohoo, my dad is entering the K8 GSX-R challenge this year hopefully, goin to be racin at donnington on the same day as motogp...
- Happiest When
- when im with kirsty, playin guitar on stage
- no matter what you do life will kick you to the ground, its ot how hard you fight back or how hard you can hit, its how hard you can be beaten and always get back up an keep movin forward, its not over till your underground, peanut butter jelly time!!!i live inside this mental cave, throw my emotions in the grave, hell who needs them any way.you only fail in life if you fail to get back up."let me tell you something about jesus christ, jesus christ goes to an inn, hands the innkeeper 3 nails and asks, "can you put me up for the night?"
- bands ive seen
- GREEN DAY, bowling for soup(twice), bloodhound gang, zebrahead, STEPHEN LYNCH, wheatus, army of freshman(twice), son of dork(SHIT), new found glory, lamb of god, slayer, in flames, children of bodem...
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
3 Scots die each year testing if a 9v battery works on their tongue.
142 Scots were injured in 1999 by not removing all pins from new shirts.
58 Scots are injured each year by using sharp knives instead of screwdrivers.
31 Scots have died since 1996 by watering their Christmas tree while the fairy lights were plugged in.
19 Scots have died in the last 3 years believing that Christmas decorations were chocolate.
Scottish Hospitals reported 4 broken arms last year after Xmas cracker-pulling accidents.
18 Scots had serious burns in 2000 trying on a new jumper with a lit cigarette in their mouth.
A massive 543 Scots were admitted to A&E in the last two years after trying to open bottles of beer with their teeth.
5 Scots were injured last year in accidents involving out-of-control Scalextric cars.
In 2000 eight Scots were admitted to hospital with fractured skulls incurred whilst throwing up into the toilet.
0 Comments 268 weeks
The Foxboro Hot Tubs are an American garage rock band. The group made its first appearance on the music scene in December 2007, debuting three songs on its website, foxborohottubs.com. The page was deleted some months later now only showing a clock then taking you to their myspace page. Soon after, Foxboro Hot Tubs were discovered and subsequently made headlines, being heralded as the next secret side project of Green Day.
While the band's history is, as yet, unknown, they are believed to be comprised of the members of Green Day who are, according to rumors, performing "garage" music under a nom de plume. Fans of Foxboro Hot Tubs have noted, on the group's MySpace site, many musical similarities between the band and Green Day. Among the common traits listed are Billie Joe Armstrong's "unmistakable" vocals and guitar playing, and a rhythm section which recalls the sound of Green Day's own Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool.
On December 8, 2007, Foxboro Hot Tubs' official website released the band's debut EP, Stop Drop and Roll, in streaming and downloadable mp3 formats, free of charge to the listener. Five days later, on December 13, the mp3's were taken off the website, which then displayed just a clock. The mp3's were reinstated on December 16, but were again removed and replaced with the clock; later the website was changed to simply redirect to the band's MySpace.
Soon after this the song "Mother Mary" became a hit on alternative rock radio, hitting #16 on the Billboard Modern Rock Tracks chart.
The name "The Foxboro Hot Tubs" may be a reference to the upscale subdivision of Foxboro Heights near the city of Rodeo, California, where Billie Joe Armstrong and Mike Dirnt grew up.
On February 16, 2008, GreenDay.net reported that The Foxboro Hot Tubs Official site was back up and that a 13 song LP and 7" single ("Mother Mary"/"She's a Saint Not A Celebrity") would be released soon according to the Official Foxboro Site.
The members of Green Day also appear in the Warner/Chappell Music music publishing database as the writers of at least two songs from Stop Drop and Roll.
Many of the album's lyrics seem to be reminiscent of the lyrics from Green Day's 2004 album American Idiot, most noticeably the use of religious imagery such as a character named Mother Mary, closely following the naming conventions of American Idiot characters "St.Jimmy" and "Jesus of Suburbia". There is also mention of being crucified in the song "She's a Saint, Not a Celebrity" (a title itself reminiscent of the American Idiot track "She's a Rebel"), making it possible the the song is sung from the perspective of American Idiot's Jesus. Additionally a common phrase from American Idiot (appearing repeatedly in both "Jesus of Suburbia" and "Homecoming") is "I don't care", with this phrase also being repeated in the Foxboro Hot Tubs song "Mother Mary
0 Comments 282 weeks
today was a good day,
papa and i picked wild flowers,
mama joined and we played in the sunshine,
and we sang, and danced for hours,
i know tomorrow will be even better,
and in the good lord i thank,
so i will go and i'll write tomorrow....love
0 Comments 298 weeks
close Addicted to Scrubs
Turk: (Sighs) Because I'm black.
J.D.: No, because you have diabetes. What's hard about being black?