If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Bebos Best Skins x0
2 Comments 309 weeks
There are loads of different programs you can use too make skins.
I use Paint Shop Pro 9.
In the shop it is about £100..
But i downloaded it off limewire! =].
I amd only going to explain how to make skins on their as that is the only program i know how to use!
1. File->New->Change Size To Size Needed For The Module Etc.
2. Make Your Design. [May take a while to figure out how to, but practise makes perfect!].
3. Save It As Gif. File.
4. Upload It On Bebo. [Change Skins->Roll Your Own->Make New].
5. Do This With All The Pics For Your Skins.
6. Edit Stylesheet.
7. Allow Use && Add Too Favs.
If you have any questions or i have missed something out then just leave a comment!
63 Comments 324 weeks
51 Comments 324 weeks