If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- after 2 months at sea. . mountains and the river look good. still wake up at night and dont know where i am. didnt sleep much at sea, lots of rough weather and so would just sleep on deck during the day.
almost time for school, and and slow down on website updates, but was great to meet new people. the ship tech people were awesome, they live mostly at sea, south pacific and antarctic, but laid back about it. some of the grad students/scientists were really interesting, know more about rocks now than I ever thought I would
time to work again on my boat, and my building, and time with students, and running. dont ever try running on a ship! doesnt work
- acoustic guitar, techno remix
- 300, solaris, constantine
- running, kayaks, rowing, drifting on the water, ocean swells
- Scared Of
- hmmmmmm.. giant squid.. swimming in dark deep water, morey eels in jagged rock
- Happiest When
- at sea.. teaching.. pushing limits, not being bored. building stuff, projects, pizza
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
time to fly! put the sea90e website up last night, and had some emails already on the people contest.. www.joilearning.org/sea90e
... now airport.. flying
0 Comments 319 weeks
found a cool place to try to go if the ship is delayed. look at the video!
1 Comment 320 weeks
so found out last night that the ship is going to singapore and not going to stay very long in thailand.... could be interesting... they speak english in singapore, nice beach. what next??!?!
0 Comments 320 weeks