If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Animals r us 100%
- Me, Myself, and I
- This is a site to help peoples awareness of animals, it's for anyone who wants to know a bit about animals!!
It will have whatever you want in it animal related: compotitions, help, info etc!!
*Read all of the blogs coz they all ave sumthin interesting in*
*Watch the videos*
*Write a comment*
*Give the groupies luv for all their hard work*
*Most improtantly of all learn something new or help us to learn it*
Show your support by adding this to your page and going on their website (www.rspca.org.uk)!!
-----=\ . /=-----
STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY
Stop Animal Testing
I will join your bands also to help spread the word about animal awareness etc.
Plz help us grow so we can also help spread the word!!!
close Video Blog
* In the united Kingdom animal welfare is covered by four types of legislation *
1. Legislation to protect animals from cruelty - The Protection of Animals Act 1911-1988, The Veterinary Surgeons Act 1966, The Abandoment of Animals Act 1960, The Animals Cruel Poisons Act 1962, The Docking And Nicking of Horses Act 1949, The Animal Welfare Bill 2006.
2. Legislation to protect the welfare of animals kept in comercial enterprises - The Breeding And Sale of Dogs Welfatre Act 1999, The Animal Boarding Establishments Act 1963, The Farriers (Registration) Act 1975, The zoo Licensing Act 1981, The Riding Establishments Acts 1964 and 1970, The Peforming Animals Regulation Act 1925, Agriculture Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1968.
3. Legisltion to protect society from the nuisance of animals - The Animals Act 1971, The Dangerous Dogs Act 1989, The Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1984.
4. Legislation to protect the welfare of animals involved in research - Animals Scientific Procedures Act 1986
0 Comments 322 weeks
The Farm Animal Welfare Council has come up with the five freedoms for the welfare of animals wether they are on a farm, in transit, to be sold at market or at a slaughter house. These five freedoms should be stated and used in all aspects of animal welfare.
The five freedoms are -
1. Freedom from Hunger and Thirst - Animals must aways have access to fresh & clean water daily and have a healthy diet to maintain full health and vigour.
2. Freedom from Discomfort - Animals must be provided with an appropriate environment including shelter and a comfortable resting area.
3. Freedom from Pain, Injury or Disease - Animals should be prevented from this or rapid diagnosis and treatment should be taken.
4. Freedom to Express Normal Behaviour - animals should be provided with sufficient space, proper facilities and company of the animal's own kind.
5. Freedom from Fear and Distress - animals must be treated well with respect and have good conditions and treatment which avoid mental suffering.
Remember animals have feelings too.
1 Comment 326 weeks
This will be gradually upgraded every day by the band members!
1. Give fresh drinking water every day
2. Make sure nutritional food is always provided
3. Make sure health care is provided when needed
4. Make sure the animal is as comfortable as possible at all times
5. Make sure your animal gets enough exercise
6. Make sure you train your animal (if needed)
7. Make sure you support any websites etc that want to stop animal cruelty
8. Treat them as you would want to be treated yourself
9. Provide enrichment and help them to express their natural behaviour
10. Love them!!!
0 Comments 326 weeks
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings