If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Represent EAST COAST
- Me, Myself, and I
- Married and loving it. Have 5 beautiful kids. Love my life. Plenty of challenges, laughs, tears, celebrations and other stuff.
Have set my goals for this year and am underway. Kia ora everbody.
- Bob Marley and the wailers, Pantera, Metallica before they went stink, Tuck Andress, UB40, Katchafire, Hollie Smith, anything thats grunty, groovy, fat or mellow and soothing.
- Koura, paua, venison, hangi, bbq.
- Table tennis, touch, biking, Im the ultimate armchair coach/ref
- Scared Of
- Morning breath. Women that can grow a better moustache than me.
- Happiest When
- Chillin with my whanau, playing a good guitar, singing badly really loud when no ones listening, having lunch/dinner with my darling
- What I like to do
- Make a joyful noise to the Lord.........it's just that it's not joyful to anyone else.
- PICS FOR SALA (29)
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. You know where the wops is
2. You live at the wops, or when you get to the wops you're nearly home.
3. You had gumboot jandals before the warehouse sold them
4. You put bread on your butter
5. You go to the restaurant and ask "Don't you got any bread"
6. On a rainy day you wear bread bags as socks and are proud to say theyre waterproof.
7. When the pakeha kid laughs at your hukkary shoes and your cousin gets jealous and says "Ett you got shoes oww???"
8. You've been to school on a horse.
9. You had to take terotero's to the shared lunch
10. You've got at least one aunty with a longer moustache than yours
11. You can block your nose with your lips
12. Kutu's don't wanna live in your hair
13. The grave hole is deep enough when the crates empty
14. When it's flooding your uncles take a dinghy and a horse through the water to go pick up the kegs from the chiller at the marae.
15. Your favourite part of the fish is the eyeballs.
16. You know over 50 different boil up combinations
17. You used to wear pants that showed bum crack way before it became fashionable
18. You've never had a mrs with all her teeth
19. You can play any song on the guitar with 3 chords
5 Comments 326 weeks
- J.E.T.S YOUTH
- THE NGAIRA WHANAU
- Bro Town
- NZ WARRIORS
- Laughing Samoans
- Gisborne Maori Club
- Tekaraka family an friends
- Toni Maynard
- Code Mean Maori Mean
- Rockstar League
- Maori Party
- TinoRangatiratanga ManaMaoriMotuhake
- TV shows from the past were SO much cooler
- Tipsta's Records
- nick cannons presents: wild 'n out fan group
- Once Were Warriors