If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
This Ain'T Nothin
- Male, 22, 136
- from Krypton................. Crash landed in Dub tho... Bummer..
- I am Down for Whatever
- Profile views: 6,203
- Member since: April 2007
- Last active: Apr 19
- Photos of This Ain'T Nothin (1)
- Send a message
- Use this skin
- Favorite skins
- Share this profile
- Report Abuse
- Mr. Breaker
- Me, Myself, and I
Name: Rory Caffrey
Nickname(s): "The Caff" / "Ror'Balls" / "Caffo" / "Chicken Legs"
Height: 5' 10" (177cm)
Weight: 152lbs (68kg)
Club: Phoenix G.C
( E-mail>> email@example.com)
Snow, Drink, Hot Sweeds, ehhh.... Pain killers, More drink, Bar fight, vomiting nd the worst hangover EVER!!
- The Other Half Of Me
Were like Yin and Yang.....
- Anything gooood!!
Stuff that MEANS SOMETHING to me when i'm listenin' to it nd anything that MOYTIVATES me.
- Sports, Hobbies
- Gymnastics and Guitar have to be my main 2.
- Scared Of. AHHHHH!!
- Tim Curry, the unknown and things beyond my control.
- Hate. GRRRRR!!
- Scobes, Skangers, hippies, and any other closeminded one way extremists.
I hate those Fucking milk cartons with the pull off plastic bit.The milk splashes on you evry fucking time!! I mean what the hell was wrong with the old squeese open ones?!?
- Couldn't Live Without
- 1) Mr.T---
5) J.D nd Coke---
6) Alho'm'hol in general---
7) Stuff to Laff at---
Red Bull (Blue Bear is my METHALINE)---
9) My Bit---
10) Nd FOOD of Course--------
(Not in any actual order.. Thats lyk... impossiable!!)
- Vitale Scherbo, Ricky Hatton, Marcus Ruhl, Mitch Albom, Brian Wall, Dennis Murphey, Billy Connoly, Parkie (U shall be missed), Mr. T (Mike Talbot), Spiderman, Hendrix, The Chilli's, Jean Claud Van-Damme, Geoff (Cuz he BEGGED me), Gigi D'Agostino, TBC....
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
A Polish man moved to theUKand married an English girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well until one day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.
The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the circumstances, and asked him the following questions:
Have you any grounds?
-Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.
No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
- It made of concrete.
I don't think you understand. Do either of you have a real grudge?
- No, we have carport, and not need one.
I mean. What are your relations like?
- All my relations still in Poland
Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
- We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.
Does your wife beat you up?
- No, I am always up before her.
Is your wife a nagger?
- No, she white.
Why do you want this divorce?
-She going to kill me.
What makes you think that?
-I got proof.
What kind of proof?
- She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom. I can read, and it say:....................
0 Comments 298 weeks
"FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD!"
"Aim high--aim for the moon--if you miss, you'll just catch yourself on a star."
"Feel the fear, and DO IT ANYWAYS!Do what you fear and fear disappears."
"Don't take life too seriously, or you'll never get out of it alive."
"CHAMPIONS RISK what others DARE not;
DREAM what others think impossible;
DO what others say can't be done."
"WINNERS take chances. Like everyone else, they fear failing, but they refuse to let fear control them.
WINNERS don't give up. When life gets rough, they hang in until the going gets better.
WINNERS are flexible. They realize there is more than one way and are willing to try others.
WINNERS know they are not perfect. They respect their weaknesses while making the most of their strengths.
WINNERS fall but they don't stay down. They stubbornly refuse to let a fall keep them from climbing.
WINNERS don't blame fate for their failures nor luck for their success.
WINNERS accept responsibility for their lives.
WINNERS are positive thinkers who see good in all things.
From the ordinary, they make the extraordinary.
WINERS believe in the path they have chosen, even when it's hard, even when others can't see where they are going.
WINNERS are patient. They know a goal is only worthy as the effort that is required to achieve it."
0 Comments 322 weeks
- How well do you know Rory? 19 Taken
- hardcore trance and club mix 2006 8 Songs | 120802 Profiles
- © Justin Timberlake..... ♫ 7 Songs | 12172 Profiles
- The Coronas. A.K.A, Ledge Bags 2 Songs | 3 Profiles
- Endless Summer 1 Song | 1 Profile