If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- not for my sake , not for Gods sake but for FUCK sake
- Me, Myself, and I
- The man was all shot through that came today into the Barrack Square
And a soldier I, I am not proud to say that we killed him there
They brought him from the prison hospital and to see him in that chair
I swear his smile would, would far more quickly call a man to prayer
Maybe, maybe I don't understand this thing that makes these rebels die
Yet all men love freedom and the spring clear in the sky
I wouldn't do this deed again for all that I hold by
As I gazed down my rifle at his breast but then, then a soldier I
They say he was different, kindly too apart from all the rest
A lover of the poor-his wounds ill dressed
He faced us like a man who knew a greater pain
Than blows or bullets ere the world began: died he in vain
Ready, Present, and him just smiling, Christ I felt my rifle shake
His wounds all open and around his chair a pool of blood
And I swear his lips said,"fire"before my rifle shot that cursed lead
And I,I was picked to kill a man like that, James Connolly
- Killers (im a massive fan ) Paulo Nutini, Kaiser Chiefs, Fratellis, The Chillies, Mika, Snow Patrol, The Wolfe Tones, Eire og, CATB, Shebeen, tiesto the banger(talk of the town) stuff , plus all my bands you can see
- The Wind That Shakes The Barley, Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Star Wars (Original), Back To The Future Trilogy, The Passion of The Christ, 300
- Hacked (L)
- haha I'm so bored so I've hacked your bebo, its not like you use it anyway. Just want everyone to know that the pink t-shirt you bought on Saturday really brings out your eyes. Also how your the best boyfriend a girl could wish for to be honest i don't know what im going to right next so here goes for some random shpeel... The Claw is our master.
Alien #2: The Claw chooses who will go and who will stay.........Alien #1: A stranger.
Alien #2: From the outside.
...hahahaha i just found out that the "AL" guy in toy story 2 that owns "Al's toy barn"'...his last name is mcwiggan haha anyways...im done with the toy story...Love you loads, Guess Who xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Cool Game
- Celtic F.C
- European Champions Cup (1): 1967. Runner-up 1970.
UEFA Cup Runner-up 2003.
Scottish Football League Champions (36): 1893, 1894, 1896, 1898, 1905, 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909, 1910, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1919, 1922, 1926, 1936, 1938, 1954, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1977, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1986, 1988, 1998.
Scottish Premier League Champions (4): 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008.
Scottish Cup (33): 1892, 1899, 1900, 1904, 1907, 1908, 1911, 1912, 1914, 1923, 1925, 1927, 1931, 1933, 1937, 1951, 1954, 1965, 1967, 1969, 1971, 1972, 1974, 1975, 1977, 1980, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1995, 2001, 2004, 2005.
Scottish League Cup (13): 1957, 1958, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1975, 1983, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2006.
- Scottish REPUBLICAN Unite
- *Celtic 4 life*
- R.I.P big man
- Jinky Johnstone R.I.P
- Celtic Football Club
- We're Proud Enough To Die For Scotland
- Official Irn Bru Fan Club
- Celtic Fans Against Racism and Fascism
- CREAMOLA FOAM
- The Father Ted Clan
- C'mon the Celts
- Tattooed Ireland
- Official BEBO Tartan Army
- Bebo Backstage
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
'the day had dawned, the glory was near
the time had come for celtic to play with no fear
tears were shed as we united in grief
the bhoys all stood and showed their belief
the race has been long with many twists and turns
WE'VE DONE THREE IN A ROW FOR OUR HERO - TOMMY BURNS'
0 Comments 269 weeks
THIS ACTUALLY WORKS
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS -
DO NOT CHEAT
OR IT WON'T WORK AND
YOU WILL WISH YOU HADN`T.
TAKE 3 MINUTES
TRY THIS - IT WILL FREAK YOU OUT.
THE PERSON’S SITE WHICH THIS WAS ON SAID
HER WISH CAME TRUE 10 MINUTES AFTER SHE FORWARDED THIS TO HER SITE!
NO CHEATING !!!!
THIS GAME HAS A FUNNY / CREEPY OUTCOME.
DO NOT READ AHEAD, JUST DO IT.
IT TAKES ABOUT 3 MINUTES - WORTH A TRY
1st. Get PEN and PAPER
2nd. WHEN CHOOSING NAMES, MAKE SURE THEY ARE REAL PEOPLE THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNOW
3rd. GO WITH YOUR FIRST INSTINCTS !!!!! Very important for good results.
4th. SCROLL DOWN
ONE LINE AT THE TIME
DON`T READ AHEAD
YOU WILL RUIN THE FUN.
1. On a blank sheet of paper, WRITE NUMBERS 1 through 11 in a COLUMN on the LEFT.
2. BESIDE the NUMBERS 1 & 2,
WRITE DOWN ANY
2 NUMBERS YOU WANT.
DO YOU HAVE A FAVORITE NUMBER?
3. BESIDE the NUMBERS 3 & 7,
WRITE DOWN THE NAMES OF TWO MEMBERS
OF THE OPPOSITE SEX.
CAUTION: DO NOT LOOK AHEAD or IT WILL NOT TURN OUT RIGHT
4. WRITE ANYONE S NAME
(like FRIENDS or FAMILY...)
next to 4, 5, & 6.
DON`T CHEAT OR YOU`LL BE UPSET THAT YOU DID
5. WRITE down FOUR SONG TITLES in 8, 9, 10, & 11
MAKE A WISH
ARE YOU READY?
HERE IS THE
KEY TO THE GAME
1. THE NUMBER of PEOPLE YOU MUST TELL ABOUT THIS GAME is found in
2. THE PERSON IN SPACE
3 IS THE ONE YOU LOVE
3. THE PERSON YOU LIKE but your relationship CANNOT WORK is in
4. YOU CARE MOST about the PERSON you put in
5. THE PERSON YOU NAME IN NUMBER 5 IS THE ONE WHO
KNOWS YOU VERY WELL.
6. THE PERSON YOU NAMED IN 6 IS THE YOUR
7. THE SONG IN 8 IS THE SONG THAT MATCHES WITH THE
PERSON IN NUMBER 3
8. THE TITLE IN 9 IS THE SONG FOR THE
PERSON IN 7
9. THE 10TH SPACE IS THE SONG THAT TELLS YOU MOST ABOUT
10. AND 11 IS THE SONG TELLING HOW YOU
FEEL ABOUT LIFE
11. NUMBER 1 IS YOUR
PUT THIS ON YOUR SITE
WITHIN AN HOUR OF READING THIS.
IF YOU DO, YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE.
IF YOU FAIL TO, IT WILL BECOME THE OPPOSITE
STRANGE HOW IT SEEMS TO WORK
0 Comments 285 weeks
Eye Witness Accounts of Glasgow Airport Incident...
America vs Glasgow
"Oh my God! there was a man on fire, he was running about, I just ran for my life...I thought I was gonna die, he got so close to me"
"C**t wis running aboot on fire, so a ran up n gave him a good boot, then decked him"
"I just wanna get home, away from here...I just wanna get home, I thought I was gonna die"
"Here Shug, am no leaving here till am oan a f*ckin' plane!"
"There was pandemonium, people were running in all directions, we didn't know what was happening, I thought I was gonna die"
"F**k this fir a kerry oan, moan we ll get a pint in"
"We thought he was gonna blow us all up he had a gas canister, and was trying to get into his trunk, I thought we were gonna die, I just ran for my life"
"A swaggered by the motor that wis on fire, and the dafty couldnae even open his boot, he wis in fire annaw so a ran up n gave him a good boot to the baws"
"There was this huge explosion, it sounded like war, I thought I was gonna die"
"There wis a bang, yi know when yi throw BO basher intae a fire it wis like that"
"I'm too traumatised even to speak, I thought I was gonna die"
"Here mate, gies 2 minutes till a phone ma auld dear, if am gonna be oan the telly a want her tae tape it"
0 Comments 303 weeks
- the mighty tartan army 10 Songs | 959 Profiles
- Celtic Songs 20 Songs | 1 Profile
- Billy Connolly 2 Songs | 2 Profiles
- Celtic Songs 2 3 Songs | 1 Profile
- Mr Brightside 1 Song | 1 Profile
- celtic fan club
- Support Artur Boruc Blessing Urself Is Not A Crime
- official C A T B
- Che Guevara Fan Club
- Irish Rock
- Billy Connolly
- DJ TIÉSTO
- xXxCeltic Fur EvaxXx
- Bebo Celtic Supporters Club
- Dermot Morgan Tribute
- Neil Lennon Fan Club
- The Tartan Army
- Jimmy Johnstone
- Still GameÂ©â„¢ 2009
- No Reserve
- Celtic for life!!