If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
It's About Time for JOE JONAS!!!
- OMJ....WE LOVE JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Me, Myself, and I
- This Band is for "JOSEPH ADAM JONAS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joe is 18 years old.
He is in a Band with is two brothers Kevin(20),and Nick(15)!
They call their Band "The Jonas Brothers"!
He is such an AMAZING guy!!!
He is very SWEET!!!
He is very FUNNY!!!
and He is very CUTE!!!
This Band is for all the ppl who Love Joe!!!!!!!
So if You LOVE JOE.....become a Groupie!!!
Here r some Facts about Joe!!!
His Birthday is: August 15, 1989
He was Born in: Casa Grande, AZ
His Favorite Color is: Blue
His Favorite Food is: Chicken cutlet sandwich w/ mayo
His Favorite Song is: “Only Hope” by Switchfoot
His Favorite Band is: Copeland and Switchfoot
His Hobbies are: Making movies, jogging and working out
His Favorite Actor is: Jim Carrey
His Favorite Actress is: Natalie Portman
His Favorite Ice Cream Flavor is: Chocolate marshmallow
His Favorite Movie is: Dumb and Dumber
His Favorite TV Show is: Boy Meets World
His Favorite Sport is: Wiffel Ball
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
WE ARE NOT ADDING BAND MEMBERS!!!!!!!!
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT PEOPLE CHANGING EVERYTHING BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM REALLY SORRY BUT WE R NOT ADDING BAND MEMBERS..........I AM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND THE REST OF THE BAND MEMBERS!!!!!
0 Comments 314 weeks
ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!EXCLUSIVE JB NEWS!!!!!!!! this came straight from the POPSTAR editors!!!!!!!!!!If you’ve been reading our MySpace blog, you know that we got to hear all 14 tracks of the brand-new Jonas Brothers Jonas Brothers Live album due out in stores in August! We can confirm the CD is titled, simply, Jonas Brothers. And we just have to say—we love it! All the songs are totally catchy and we couldn’t choose a favorite if we tried! Here’s our rundown of all the songs, accompanied by a hot picture courtesy of Popstar! reader Rebecca:
(1) "S.O.S.": This is an amazing, single-worthy song that the Jonas Brothers love. It's a great, poppy track and establishes the tone for this album, which WE at Popstar! agree sounds like a grown-up R E L A T I O N S H I P album!
(2) "Hold On": You know it well by now.
(3) "Goodnight, Goodbye": Starts with a cool reggae kinda beat and is about being "up-n-down and pushed around." Listen for a reference to "crazy fans," too. (You can scream now.)
(4) "Australia": A stand-out! Has a cool Beach Boys sound and is about a "dream girl." The lyrics here and throughout are so grown-up and smart and yet still fun. These boys are really comin' up in the world! Blazing guitar solo, too.
(5) "Hello Beautiful": Uh-oh, this is a heart-melting ballad with Joe taking the lead. When he sings "Hello Beautiful" to you in concert...someone will be picking you up off the floor!
(6) "Just Friends": Nick's maturing voice comes through loud and clear as he sings about a girl 'everyone knows he's meant to be with.' Time to stop all the "talk and talk" and figure out if it's destiny. Or should we say...Destiny? There is a beautiful "la la la la" chorus toward the end. Wow, this record has amazing production!
(7) "Still In Love With You": Really sweet, more Nick, "can't forget it/won't regret it." A nice warm-up to what's next.
( "When You Look Me In The Eye": OMG. This is the hugest ballad ever! It's beyond dreamy.
(9) "That's Just The Way We Roll": So funny that they have a song called this! It's kind of an anthem, very catchy, very "free." It starts with lines very close to: "I woke up on the roof with my brothers/There's a whale in the pool with my mother/My dad is painting the house different colors." It's very "Year 3000" in a kooky-cool way. Very creative. Joe, did you write this?
(10) "Move On": WOW WOW WOW. If you've heard it already, you know what we mean. This is the angriest song, a great tune for when you just had an annoying break-up. "I hate you/I'm right/You're wrong/You love me/I hate you" is a part of it. The song has a hidden message in it regarding who it's about, but it's not about any famous ex-girlfriends. It's not a potential break-up song, yo, it's a break-up song! A+
(11) "Games": This has a bouncy late '70s/early '80s rock intro and is a nice way to cool off after "Move On" leaves your heart in your throat!
(12) "Hollywood": Totally unique! This is an offbeat tribute to the guys' second chance at a career now that they're with Hollywood Records and based in Hollywood (yes, they still have their NJ home). The song is about how they can't "break us" because of the "fire in our hearts," and refers to frustrations over being treated like "robots" in the past. "Game over/you're done" is how their story COULD have ended, but didn't. Think: Something Corporate.
(13) "Year 3000": You know it well by now.
(14) "Kids Of The Future": You know it well by now.
Some of you have mentioned a few other tracks that you have heard that aren’t on this list. As of right now, this is the song list for the second album but there’s always a slight possibility of something changing. We’ll keep you posted!
2 Comments 321 weeks
Welcome to my JOE JONAS FAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 Comments 328 weeks