If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
- Me, Myself, and I
- Well.......I'm really a Myspace lad, but I thought, Meh, lets give this a try. I"m a huge fan of comedy, I used to do a lot of Acting for about 10 years of Perth Youth Theatre. Woot! I hope to one day return to acting in one form or another. I"m now in Edinburgh at Queen Margaret Uni doing Media, gonna be a media boy! Yay! I love films, Tv and reading and spending time with those i love. Currently single, and residing in the lovely land of Bruntsfield in Edinburgh. ^_^
- QUEEN, Franz Ferdinand, The Darkness, The Strokes, Kaiser Chiefs, Sigur Ros, Mika, The Feeling, The Killers, Green Day, The Libertines, Belle and Sebastian, Coheed and Cambria, Wolfmother, Marlyn Manson, The Beautiful South, Foo Fighters, Travis, The Rifles, The Proclaimers, Arctic Monkeys, The Who, Muse, Dirty Pretty Things, Flogging Molly, Less Than Jake, The Offspring.
Queen, yes the legendary Queen. These guys are the most talented musical geniuses of the 20th centuary and if you argue, well thats ok. Opinions are like arseholes...we all have them......
The Darkness, these guys know how to have fun and i don't care what folk think of them i love thier attitude of having fun and making great tracks to sing and air guitar along with!.... Seen them Live 3 times now. Fucking AMAZING live show!!!! Love em!!!!
Franz Ferdinand, My Scottish Pride! Hoorah, we have a band we can be truly proud of, in the fact that everybody knows about them and they make good music.
- Films and Tv
- Lord of the Rings, Spiderman, Shaun of the Dead, Last Kiss, Borat, Dog Soldiers, 5 Children and It, Little Shop of Horrors, The Producers, Austin Powers 1 2 &3, Secret Window, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Girl Next Door, American Pie, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, And like i said for Music.....Many More.
Tv, I love Doctor Who, Scrubs, Black Books, Spaced, Buffy the Vampire slayer (Up to season 4) Fraiser, Early Doors, Family Guy, My Wife and Kids, Hell, loads of tv shows Rock! Especially British Comedy.
- Like to watch Rugby and some Football
- Scared Of
- Um....... Missing out on stuff, Crazed Lunitics!
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
- How well do you know Andy? 11 Taken
The boy had a way with words, he sang, he moved with grace
He entertained so naturally, no gesture out of place
His road in life was clearly drawn, he didn't hesitate
He played, they saw, he conquered as the master of, as the master of his
The girl had an iron soul no-one could recognise
Material ambition that her gentleness disguised
She gave herself to him certain of his fame
Wanted him for luxury, for limelight and his name
And then he sang to her
I love you for your silence, I love you for your peace
The still and calm releases that sweep into my soul
That slowly take control
I love you for your passion, I love you for your fire
The violent desire that burns me in its flame
A love I dare not name
His rise was irresistible (yeah) - he grew into the part
His explanation simply that he suffered for his art
No base considerations of some glittering reward
The prize was knowing that his work was noticed and adored
I love you (yes I love you) for your silence, I love you for your peace
The still and calm releases that sweep into my soul
That slowly slowly take control
Yes he told the truth (he told the truth), yes he told the truth
Accepting every honour with a masterly display
Of well rehearsed reluctance to be singled out this way
He started to believe that he was all they said and more (and more)
While she forgot, she forgot the reasons (reasons)
She had wanted him before
(I love you) I love you for your passion (for your passion)
I love you for your fire
The violent desire that burns me in its flame (burns me in its flame)
A love I dare not name
The still and calm releases (releases)
That sweep into my soul (sweep into my soul)
That slowly (slowly) slowly (slowly)
Slowly (slowly) slowly (slowly) take control
And when at last they fell apart, she wished that she could be
The hardened heart of yesterday, as cynical as he
By changing for the better, she had changed things for the worse
The words that made them happy once now echoed - echoed as a curse
1 Comment 298 weeks
Well....havent they done well? They weedled their way into power through stirring up blind patriotism and what have they gone and done?
They promised us;
1. Housing Grants for 1st time buyers. Have we got that? No!
2. Getting rid of Council Tax. Nope.
3. Reducing Carbon Dioxide levels. Fraid not.
4. Class sizes of only up to 18 pupils. Sadly not.
5. Student Debt wiped. Ha! If only
6. 1000 more coppers. Cant say i've seen many.
Oh but we cant say they're all bad, look what that fat faced salmon has one and given us.
1. Gettin rid of bridge tolls. Big woop.
2. Glasgow commonwealth games bill....potential....
3. New public health powers.....like what? Be specific please.
4. Renewing Rape laws....Yes now a man must prove that a woman consented to sex. and even if he does give evidence its down to the judge to make the final decision, regardless of evidence.
Well done you bunch of morons!
0 Comments 307 weeks
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846
John F Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860
John F Kennedy was elected President in 1960
Both were particularly concerned with Civil Rights
Both wives lost their children while staying in the White House
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday
Both Presidents were shot in the head
Now it gets really weird
Lincolns secetary was named Kennedy
Kennedys secretary was named Lincoln
Both were assassinated by Southerners
Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808
Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908
John Wilkes Booth,who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839
Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939
Both assassins were known by their three names
Both names are composed of fifeteen letters
Now hang on to your seat
Lincoln was shot at the Theatre named 'Ford'.
Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by Ford.
Lincoln was shot in a Theatre and his assassin ran and hid ina warehouse
Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in a Theatre
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials
And here is the kicker.......
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland
A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe
2 Comments 310 weeks
close 'Which Smash Hit Musical Represents You?'
My result is: 'We Will Rock You'
You are the rock hit 'We Will Rock You'
Written by Queen and Ben Elton
You represent rock, loudness and individuality. You are crazy about you're music and cannot live with out it! You would rather buy the next hit c.d than your next meal. You love being your own person and don't care what other people think of you. You may have a huge temper but you can always keep it under wraps. People are always asking you places as they love your personality!'
What is your usual mood????
Who is your Disney Prince? (girlz only)
Which Avril Lavigne song is you?
What Type Of Guy Are You
are you pretty or darn right ugly?
Try On the Hogwarts Sorting Hat.
wat will ur next boyfriends nmae start with
See More Quizzes